Didn't mean to- part 4

Jesy

"Will you two pack it in with all the PDA?" Leigh snorted and nudged her foot into the back of Jade's seat. Perrie was pretty much sat on top of Jade and they were enjoying themselves a little too much for our liking. I laughed as Jade and Perrie groaned. They sat back in their own seats and rather than eating each others faces, just cuddled. We were on our way to a meet and greet. We had a show later on and the meet and greet before hand. Perrie hadn't regressed in a few weeks now and all was going quite well. It took her a few days to come out of her regressed state last time and she ended up missing shows, fans were disappointed but Jade was adamant she wasn't going on at any point until she was back with us properly. We haven't been able to talk about it- as usual. We let her mum know as she was clearly worried why Perrie was missing shows. She tried explaining to us again but she couldn't- she couldn't bring herself to.

--

"Hey there sweetie, how are you?" Perrie chimed, giving an 11-year-old a cuddle. Their mum took a picture whilst her and Perrie had a conversation. Perrie was too good with the children. I noticed Jade's hand on the bottom of Perrie's back, someone came up to Leigh too. I smiled at the people in front of me, happy for the situation.

"Jesy, hi!" The same 11-year-old who just spoke to Perrie smiled and wrapped her arms around me. Jade hugged Perrie and they stayed like that for a few moments. Another teen, walked up to them. We kept at the task for a quite a while and it wasn't until the horrible ringing of a mothers phone, I realised I was in a trance. The horrible sound was recognisable but I couldn't understand where from. Just then, Jade looked past me, her eyes wide. Perrie was stood to the other side of me, eyes going hazy. "I-I uh, I erm," she muttered, looking around. She pulled her sleeves over her hands quickly and whimpered, nervously. "Hey," Jade said instantly, the sound cut off and Jade pushed past me to Perrie's side. Jade

"Darling," I whispered and cupped Perrie's cheeks. I turned us so the crowd could only see my face, not hers. I didn't want her to look at everyone- I didn't want her to be scared. She was slipping. That woman's ring tone was the tune which regresses her. "My love?" I said again, trying to get her eyes to reach mine. But she was gone, she was young. I shared a look to Jess. She looked to Leigh and together, they looked to security. "Do we need to go?" Jesy asked me, moving closer. I shook my head. "Not yet, I'm going to stick with her over here. Send the older ones this way, not the younger ones. The'll be harder for her," I said- making sure the security guard (who was in charge of the distribution) heard. He nodded, simply.

"You sure we shouldn't go Jade?" Leigh-Anne asked me. I glanced at Perrie, her hand was holding mine tightly but she seemed relatively okay. I snaked one arm around her waist so she was closer to me and kissed her temple. She smiled slightly. She was going to be quiet but that isn't always obviously meaning she's regressed. I'm hoping we can keep it on the downlow and the older fans would be a little more considerate. Jesy and Leigh went back to their stations and I stuck by Pez. A teenager came over to us and we went through it simply. She understood I didn't want to leave Pez as she could see Perrie physically clinging to me so she just stood at the side whilst her mum took a photo of us three.

"I nee- potty mama," Perrie mumbled, so quietly I almost didn't hear her. I looked at her and her eyes were pleading. "Okay, we'll go," I smiled, running my hand through my hair. I mouthed the word 'toilet' to Jesy and the security guard then walked Perrie round the back. She turned around to hold my hand I giggled at her antics. She positioned her hand in mine so rather than interlocking our fingers (like usual) I was holding hers, protecting it. I smiled and kissed her temple then opened the bathroom door. "Come on love," I said, leading her in. We had a private bathroom for the crew around the back so I knew I didn't have to worry about any fans back here. "Mama," she whined and turned around to me. "Princess, go potty. I'm right here," I soothed and ran my fingers through her girls. She whimpered, left my side and went to the toilet. I made sure the door was locked and supervised her.

"I mama," Perrie giggled and reached for me once she was done. "Wash them little hands baba," I chuckled and moved her arms from my direction to the sink. She giggled as I turned the tap on, helping her wash her hands. She kept giggling more and more and rested her head on my shoulder. I smiled and kissed her head. "You ready to go back out?" I asked, she seemed to be in a good mood today, despite being little but I didn't mind. It was good. "I doctors mama?" She mumbled, shaking her head harshly. "No, no not the doctors," I said to her. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close to my chest.

"No doctors mama?" She mumbled, confused. "No baby, no doctors. We'll go see Jesy and Leigh-Leigh and alllll the pretty fans," I chuckled. She thought about it for a second. "Wesy," she said, pointing to the door. "Come on then, clever girl," I held her hand and we walked back out to the meet and greet. We didn't have long left, only half an hour.

"I go wesy?" Perrie mumbled as she saw her. She pointed and smiled widely. "Go on, Leigh come over here," I chuckled. Perrie skipped behind the security and into Jesy's arms. "Hi munchkin," Jesy laughed, wrapping her arms around her little blonde friend. Leigh came over to me. "Is she okay?" She asked, I nodded, glancing to her. "She will be," I sighed. Leigh smiled and hugged me, she knew I didn't really like the whole regression thing as it was proof Perrie was hurt when she was younger. It was cute, obviously, but painful to see.