Embarrassment

Perrie
I have to wear nappies now. Only at night, only at home, but it's so embarrassing. I can't help wetting the bed, I don't even know why I've been wetting the bed. I've tried everything to make it stop, relaxing before bed, going to the toilet before bed, not drinking for hours before bed but none of it helps. Obviously the only person that knows is Alex, he was the one that suggested them after the eighth night of wetting the sheets. At first it was just going to be a couple of day thing but I found that I slept better wearing them, knowing I won't wake up to stress. He had to put them on me since it was difficult to do myself, I don't mind though, he is my boyfriend, he's seen more before.

However now there is a big problem. I'm going away, well to do promo with the girls, which means I have no one to put it on me. I'm so scared to go, of course I would be, who wouldn't? Alex told me to just tell one of them and that it's okay, but I don't feel comfortable them knowing. It's so embarrassing and then they will have to put it on me and wipe me in the mornings. They are my sisters not my mothers. It's time to leave now, I had an extra case for them and I needed to make sure no one saw what's in the case so I padlocked it with only a code I know. I hope they don't ask any questions.
"Stop stressing baby, you'll be fine." Alex whispered in my ear and kissed underneath it gently. "I'm so scared." I whimpered. "They won't judge you, they've been your sisters for almost 7 years, they know everything else about you." He said. "Yeah I guess. It's just really embarrassing." I blinked back my tears. "You'll be fine baby girl." He wiped my cheeks and kissed my head.

***
It's bed time now. We are in a hotel and thankfully we aren't sharing rooms. "You alright Pez?" Jesy asked. "Yeah I'm just tired, I think I'll go to bed." I smiled and kissed them all on the cheeks. I walked back to my room and locked the door. I walked to my padlocked case, entered the code, it opened easily. I can't believe I was actually having to wear one of these, but tomorrow is going to be worse, we're on the tour bus so I'll have to sleep opposite one of them. What if they hear it crinkling!? No come on Pez, think about the now.
I stood up and took myself to the bathroom. I took of my pants and underwear. I opened the nappy and then got stopped. I have no idea how to do this! I tried sitting on it, nope. I tried standing, nope.
Pez🙈: I can't put it on! X
Alex☺️: Tell one of the girls xx
Pez🙈: No! Please no... x
Alex☺️: Oh baby, I don't know how to help you. Xx
Pez🙈: Could I just not wear one? X
Alex☺️: What if you wet the sheets? Xx
Pez🙈: I'll clean them in the morning, please. I hate this. 😭😭 x
Alex☺️: Oh baby, okay. Xxxx
Pez🙈: Okay, I'll message you in the morning and tell you how it was xx
Alex☺️: Yep, talk to you in the morning love xx

I decided to just get into bed, I was tired but god this was a horrible feeling.

***
Wet sheets. What did I say? How did I know this was going to happen? Ugh I'm 24 and wetting the bed every night. I quickly stripped the sheets and got changed into clean clothes. I was just about to climb back into bed and ring Alex when there was a knock at the door. I walked to it and saw it was Jade. I opened it. "Wow, you're up early." She laughed. "Ha ha yeah, I'm feeling early today." I whispered. Wtf! "Can I come in?" She asked and pushed the door. I hadn't got rid of the wet sheets yet. I suppose I could play it off as a spilt drink. I nodded and walked in. "Spilt a drink babe?" She asked me raising her eye brows. "Erm yeah." I whispered.
***
It's now bed time and we are on the bus. We decided to watch a movie but I know if I fall asleep I'll wet myself. I was sat down on the couch. "Pez, you alright?" Jade asked and sat next to me. I nodded settled down into her. "I'm just going to the bathroom." I whispered. I quickly ran to my suitcase and took out a diaper, I rushed to the bathroom. I pulled off my underwear. I can't fucking do it!
After a few more minutes, I have up trying to put it on and just burst into tears. "Pez?" I heard Jade say. "Please help." I cried. "Baby unlock the door." She whispered, I did so. At first she was shocked at my state, I was sat on the floor, half-naked with a diaper in my hand.

Jade
"I can't put it on." Perrie cried and held a diaper out to me. "Why are you trying to?" I asked her confused. "I keep wetting the bed so Alex made me wear them." She cried whilst blushing red. "Oh baby, would you like me to put it on you?" I asked her and sat down next to her. I wiped her tears. "Yes please." She cried. "Let's calm you down first." I whispered and opened my arms she came into them instantly. I cuddled her and soothed her for a bit. "Is that why your sheets were wet this morning?" I asked her. "Y-yeah. I c-couldn't put it on last night so I gave up." She whispered and looked down. "Don't get embarrassed baby girl, if it helps you, and stops wet sheets it's okay." I smiled and kissed her forehead gently. "Jerrie hurry up!" We heard Jesy shout we both laughed. "How do you want to do this then? Are you going to lie down?" I asked slightly confused. "Yeah you know how to put a diaper on?" She asked giggling. "Yeah I do. Don't worry, lie down babe." I smiled and she did so.

Once she was secure I pulled her joggers over her nappy. "I'm glad you told me baby." I smiled and hugged her. "Me too, do you Erm, mind cleaning me and stuff and then doing it why we are away from home?" She asked nervously. "Not at all babe, it helps you." I smiled and kissed her head again. I took her hand and we walked out of the bathroom.

"What took you so long?" Leigh asked. "Nothing." Jade said and sat down, as I sat down next to we though, my diaper creased and crinkled. "Pez?" Jesy asked confused. "Yeah?" I asked looking down. "Why is your vagina bulging?" She asked. "OMG! I'm wearing a ducking diaper okay, are you fucking happy now?" I screamed and walked away, I shouldn't have shouted but they shouldn't have been so careless to ask like that...

+++
I hope you liked x