Studio (spanking) pt2

Perrie
I hate this punishment. I only peed because I didn't want to get in trouble for making excuses, now Jade diapered me. And I'm not allowed to go to the bathroom so I have to use this stupid nappy whether I like it or not. You know what, I'm not going to use, I'll just hold what I need to do until she feels bad and lets me use the toilet.
3 hours later
I really needed to poo. Like really really needed to. It began hurting 10 minutes ago, so I moved myself upstairs so Jade didn't hear me groaning from the pain. I refuse to do it in this nappy because I know I'm giving Jade what she wants. I started crying, this was so painful.
"Perrie, baby?" I heard Jade say from outside. "Yeah?" I asked trying to hide the fact I was crying. "What's wrong?" She asked opening the door slightly so she could hear me better. "Nothing, I'm just reading." I sighed, it was the first thing that came to my head since there was a book on my bed side table, I hardly ever read so she knew I was lying. "Perrie, don't lie." She said and walked in. She saw me crying and came over to me. "What's wrong sweetheart?" She asked and hugged me. "My tummy hurts." I cried, hopefully I can play it off as a normal belly ache. "Oh baby, have you used your diaper?" She asked me, I nodded gently. "Can I check?" She asked looking at my diaper (she didn't let me cover it) and seeing it looking fairly dry. "No!" I said suddenly. "I've warned you not to lie to me Perrie." She scolded. "I'm not lying." I cried. "Let me check then." She said, I shook my head. "Perrie Louise, is your bottom sore?" She asked almost screaming, I nodded sadly after remembering my previous spanking. "Use words miss." She shouted. "Yes my bottom is sore." I whispered. "Do want me to make it more sore?" She asked calming more. "No ma'am." I said. "Let me check, get here now!" She said, I walked to her, she placed her hand on the front and heard it crinkle which meant I hadn't used it. "You did lie to me!" She shouted. "I'm sorry." I started crying. Like really crying, my shoulders were heaving. "Sweetheart, calm down." She hugged me but another shooting pain shot threw my abdomen. I coiled over and fell to the floor. "Love, if you need to poo just do it." She said. "I don't like it." I cried. "Perrie, it's a punishment, not everyone likes their punishments in the end but it had to be done, you peed during a spanking." She said a hugged em again. "I only did that because I didn't want you to think I was making excuses." I cried into her shoulder. "It's still the same Perrie." She sighed clearly getting annoyed at my excuses.

We stayed hugging for 5 minutes, I stopped talking and she settled with me, just then I felt my poo coming. "No!" I cried and clenched. "Sweetheart, if you need to do it, do it." She said and rubbed my back. "I don't want to, please let me go to the toilet." I cried and gave her my puppy eyes. "No Perrie, now do it before something worse happens to you, I'm already debating giving you a spanking for lying to me, do you want more for defiance?" She said, I shook my head. "Can I not have some privacy then?" I asked. "No, I would have left you alone to do it earlier, so you've made this worse for yourself." She sighed. I started crying heavier, I literally have to poo in a diaper in front of my best friend. I gave up fighting.
After I was done, I burst into tears. "Jade, please change me." I cried and crawled into her knee. "Not yet sweet, I want you to sit in time out for a minute, just to calm down." She said and took me over. I refused to sit on the chair. "SIT DOWN," she screamed, I did instantly. I felt it spread across my bottom. "Jade how long do-" she cut me off. "Don't talk in time out." She said, I cried harder.

After 5 minutes, she came back into the room with a changing mat, more diapers and wipes. "Come here baby." She said, I led down and she instantly cleaned me. "Now Perrie, sit up." She said, I put my hands in front of my roof. "Sweetheart, I've just cleaned you up, you don't need to hide anything." She laughed and moved my hands. I nodded sadly. "Pez, I want you to wear another Diaper for bed, it's 9pm now so you can get off to bed when I have put you in it. Okay?" She said and hugged me. "Why?" I asked her, nearly crying again. "Baby girl, don't get upset agin. It's a punishment and instead of the spanking I should have given you for lying and defiance I'll give you a night in a nappy, understand?" She said, I nodded and led down.