Uh oh! Part 3.

Jade
Perrie seemed in a much better mood when we pulled up to McDonalds! I was currently drawing cute flowers around her cast, I'm guessing the pain medicine had really kicked in! We had some QUEEN playing in car and I could see Leigh dancing along to herself. I do feel slightly bad for Leigh, all the attention has been on Perrie tonight and to be honest, now all the attention is on Pez in the media as well, there are so many conspiracies on how she's broken her wrist, obviously paps have published pictures of her in a cast so its just amazing to read everyone's input. They were some super nice comments being posted though which I though was super sweet.
Jesy quickly ordered the girls chicken nugget happy meals and me and her big macs which I didn't mind at all! She got the girls bottles of water because they'll be having milk when we get home and to be fair, the milk for mcdonalds is revolting and we hated them drinking that.
"We get mcflurrys?" Perrie asked me with a cheeky little grin on her face.
"hmm, I don't think so. You had ice cream earlier." I smiled and went to poke her belly, which just caused an eruption of giggles.
"Okay, okay, quiet down Pez." Jesy laughed as she was handed the food. She put the food by Leigh's feet and then handed the drink back to me.

"Okay, bath time!" I chirped as I entered the kitchen. Perrie was just finishing up her food and Leigh finished about 10 minutes ago so she was in the living room watching dome TV.
"Mama I tired." She moaned and reached her good arm out to me for cuddles. She was in the high chair so it was restraining her movement quite a bit.
"After your bath, we can get you nice and snugly and we'll have lots of cuddles with a movie on." I smiled as I took her tray quickly. I unlatched Perrie's straps and lifted her out. she couldn't really crawl with her wrist so she had to walk which was okay, just not for Pez. As we made our way to the bathroom, I quickly diverted my path to Leigh. She was led down in her playpen, with her blanket across her face and her thumb in her mouth, bless my angel was so tired!
"Hey little one, are you ready for a bath?" I asked as I sat down next to her. SHe moved the blanket slightly but shook her head.
"You're a little stinky princess, I think you need one!" I teased.
"No." She groaned and hid her face again.
"Never mind no, come on." I lifted her up and stood up myself. "Come on princess, to your feet." I smiled and helped her up.
"Mama, I tiwred." She cried.
"I know you are baby girl but the quicker we get you in the bath, the quicker we can have lovely snuggles in mommy's and I's bed." I whispered and pulled her in for a hug. She nodded slowly in my neck but then nuzzled closer to me. "I don't think so," I chuckled and held her out, "Upstairs baby." I smirked and led her upstairs.

Me and Jesy had both girls butt naked sitting in the bathroom. The bath was done and Jesy was about to help Leigh in.
"Okay Pezmania, lets get this protective cover over your cast." I smiled and held it out. However, instead on cooperating with me and handing me her arm, she decided to hide it behind her back. "Excuse me." I said sternly, she just glared at me.
"I no wan it," She whispered and looked down.
"Its not really a case of wanting sweetheart, its a case of needing. If you get your cast wet then you're going to ruin all the pretty flowers mommy drew." Jesy smiled and bent down in front of Pez.
"I no care, I say I no wan it." Perrie sighed, this was her stubborn side, we all knew how much of a meltdown she'll have if she did get her cast wet.
"Perrie I'm not-"
"Jess, don't bother, if she doesn't put it on, shes not getting in the bath." I butted in, Jesy just shrugged and went back to cleaning Leigh.
"Mama I have to!" She said and tried to stand up but I sat her straight back down with a hand on the shoulder.
"You can't go in the bah until this is on Perrie." I said softly but strongly, trying to let her know I was serious. She gave up instantly, and handed me her arm.
"Well, that was fast." I chuckled and carefully put the cover on!
"It not funny mama." She groaned and climbed in the bath opposite Leigh. Usually we let Perrie wash her own body then we wash her hair however, shes going to need out help for the next couple of weeks! Though with her current attitude I'm sure it's going to be a push getting her to agree with us tonight!
"Get Leigh washed and out, Pez is going to be a handful," I whispered in Jesy's ear, she laughed lightly but nodded anyway.