I tried- Ageplay

Perrie

Today is Jade's birhtday, I've been on and off little for about 3 months now and Jade has been looking after me, but today I want it all to be about her. I walked into her room, I had a wet diaper which I needed changing but after that, I want to be big. "Good morning baby." Jade smiled, she could see I was big since I got out of bed by myself. "Morning birthday girl." I smiled and slid into her open arms. "Thanks love." She smiled and kissed my cheek. "Jesy and Leigh are coming over with your presents later, and also. I'm going to be big today. It's all about you." I smiled and cuddled up closer to her. "Awww thanks princess but you can be little if you want, don't feel forced." She sighed I nodded. "Can you erm, can you clean me up so I can put some knickers on and go and make you breakfast?" I asked and looked up at her. "Course, go and get the stuff." She smiled I did and joined her again.

"Okay I'm going to make you breakfast." I whispered and hugged her after she slid the pair of pink knickers up my legs. "You don't have to Pez." She laughed. "I want to!" I moaned and walked out. After I sorted out all the bacon and toast and sausages and shit, I was met with Jades arms wrapping around my waist. "You really don't have to be big baby." She laughed. "I'm fine. I want to, just for you." I smiled and leant back into her. Just then the two crazy nutters walked through the door. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR JADE, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU." They sang and attacked her in hugs. "Thanks guys." She smiled and kissed their cheeks. "Morning Pezza." Leigh smiled and hugged me. "Big girl today I see." She laughed I nodded. And carried on cooking. "Made any for us?" Jesy joked and kissed my cheek. "I have yes." I laughed.

It was around Lunch time now and I generally think I've been doing well, Jesy and Leigh had just gone to get all the presents they forgot, (such idiots) and I was curled up on the sofa next to Jade. "You okay princess?" She asked and ran her hands through my hair. "I'm good." I smiled and nuzzled into her. I wish I could have her milk right now, just out a diaper on and be cradled in her arms, watching a Disney movie, falling asleep, cuddling my teddies! But no, I have to be big for Jade. "You can be little, I don't mind." Jade chuckled in my ear. "No, I really want to stay big." I smiled and kissed her cheek.

Jade was unwrapping all her presents, she got a iPhone 8 along with a case with all four of us on it. She got some drawing materials and sketch pads, but amongst the pile was a big fluffy koala bear teddy. Baby Karl and Amara bought it her I honestly just wanted to cuddle it. It was really bringing out the little in me. "I'm just going to the bathroom." I smiled and walked away. I stopped and looked at myself in the mirror. "Come on Pez, get yourself together. You don't need to be little! You're a big girl, you can walk go to the toilet by yourself, do everything big girls do! Do it for Jade today! Come on Perrie!" I sighed and splashed water in my face, I shook my head a couple of times and looked at my reflection dead in the eye. "Just try." I whispered and walked back out. "You good sweet?" Jesy asked as I sat back down next to her. "Hmmm." I sighed and rested my head on her shoulder.

I was in the kitchen cooking tea, Leigh and Jesy left an hour ago to go and do there own stuff. I gave Jade a glass of wine and lit some candles and let her out her feet up whilst she watched some depressing RomComs on Netflix. And I made tea. I was making spicy pasta with basil and mint. My specialty. But I really needed toilet, I hope I can wait because I can't leave this pasta alone and I don't want to disturb Jade.
Oh fuck off. I stood in a puddle, my legs were wet. Why can't I fucking hold myself. I started crying, I turned the cooker off and just dropped to my knees. "Perrie baby?" I heard Jade shout and come in, she could obviously hear me crying. "Oh baby girl." She sighed and stood me up. "I-I'm sorry." I cried. "Hey hey it's okay, accidents happen." She whispered and wiped my tears. "But today is supposed to be about you, I don't want you waiting on me, I wanted to do something special." I cried. "Having you as my baby makes me so unbelievably happy Pez. You make me happy weather you are big or small. I would have been fine with a takeout as long as I had you with me. You didn't need to impress me, I already love you as much as possible." She replied and pulled me into her chest. "Really! So I can be little?" I asked and looked at her with hopeful eyes. "Yes you can sweetheart, come,on let's go clean you up." She picked me onto her hip, my special place. I snuggled my head into her neck. "Mama." I whispered. "Mamas got you princess." She replied and held me in her arms.

+++
It's short but I hope you still liked! X