Submissive

Warning: I guess I'm about to write a dirty oneshot, I'm not sure how far I'll go but yeah, enjoy! 😅😉

Perrie pulled up onto the gravel drive, shutting off her motorbike and climbing off, one leg at a time. The sun had already set and she could smell food being cooked inside the house, nervously, she approached the door. Before she could open it, it swung open revealing the angry face of her girlfriend. The blonde visibly gulped. Her helmet under her arm and her hair covering her neck, she stepped a foot forward. "Stop." Jade said harshly. Perrie's eyes widened like a deer in headlights, she knew this was coming but she was hoping she could get in the house first. "Why are you so late?" The brunette asked, her dominance coming through. "My teacher kept us behind, I tried to explain I had somewhere to be but she wouldn't allow it." Perrie stuttered. "Why didn't you text?" Jade asked. "I-I-i don't know." She said, looking down, ashamed. "I don't know what?" The older geordie hissed. "I don't know... mistress." Perrie mumbled whilst blood rushed to her head. At them words, Jade whipped her younger girlfriends hair over her shoulder and took her by her special collar. "Inside you slut." She mumbled in her ear. Not wanting to be in more trouble she complied.

After Perrie was inside, she stayed rooted to the spot, not daring to move! She already had a dull ache between her thighs, this Jade always made her feel like such a sub. You would never expect it from such a badass looking woman, riding around town on her motorbike, going to rock concerts, sometimes being a club security guard, but Jade has an indescribable effect on her. She makes her feel submissive. You would never expect such a dominant side from the brunette either, glittersparkles was her nickname after all.

"You, young lady, shoes off." Jade demanded, not taking her fingers from around Perrie's collar, as the blonde slid her shoes off, she felt the tug on her neck but she didn't make a sound. She knew all too well what happened if she complained about her branding. "Now, slut, kneel." Jade murmured, knocking her at the back of her legs, Perrie feel to her knees and hung her head in shame. She knew this was the start of her punishment. "Look up you little brat!" Jade shouted, Perrie's eyes rose, alarmed. "S-sorry mistress." She whispered. "You only speak when spoken to!" Jade snarled and ran her knuckle down her face. "Follow me, pet." The dominant one roared and strutted up the stairs. Knowing she wasn't allowed to stand, Perrie crawled on behind her. When they reached the bedroom, Jade stopped and Perrie did the same. "You wait here whilst I get changed, move an inch, your punishment gets worse." The older girl snarled, Perrie nodded in reply, her eyes eager to see what her mistress' clothes will be, or even if she will have clothes on.

Perrie waited over a minute, her heels were numb from her weight pressing down hard but she still didn't move, scared her mistress had been watching her this whole time. "Open the door slave!" She heard her mistress shout. Perrie did it with her hand and crawled into the room. "I didn't give you permission to come in you bitch." Jade laughed as Perrie stopped dead in her tracks. "Stay." Jade whispered, she walked to the drawer of toys and took out the leash, Perrie fucking loved the leash. Not only did the mistress have the leash in her hand but she was naked, fully, butt, naked. From the blondes angle, she saw just how wet her mistress was, making her wonder how wet she must be. "Now, do I tie you up with it or spank you with it little girl?" Jade smirked and bent to Perrie's level. Her eyes winded, she'd never been spanked with the leash before. Only ever tied up as she licked her mistress clean. "You like the sound of that pudding?" Jade laughed, stroking Perrie's hair. Not knowing how to respond, she blushed and looked down. Jades vice grip took hold of her jaw, bringing her eyes up. "You didn't answer my question." She warned. "I like the sound of that mistress." Perrie said, rushed and worried. "Good, now, over the bed." Jade said. Perrie practically jumped from her position and led, on her stomach, across the bed. "Strip." Jade said, loudly. Perrie obeyed instantly, she was so ready for this. But she knew, before her mistress let her do anything, she'd have to take her punishment and deal with her mistress' needs first!

Perrie was naked, so was Jade. The blonde was led, stomach down, on the bed, wiggling her toes in anticipation. Without warning, a loud THWACK was placed on her already rosy ass. "Ohhh." She squealed. "Shhh you naughty girl!" Jade whispered and landed another THWACK on her bottom. Jade was loving it, she wanted her slave to be disciplined and this was the first time they did it like this. Every time she landed a THWACK upon that cute ass she couldn't help but want to be licked out. She needed to be licked out! She smiled, knowing just how happy her little slut made her. Wiggling on the bed, biting her tongue to the point it bled because she knew she had to be a good girl for her mistress. She made her so so happy!

As soon as Jade stopped, she clipped the leash to Perrie's collar ad held it firmly in her hand. "Now slut, please me." Jade smiled. Sitting on the bed, arms holding her up, legs spread, knees up. "Yes mistress." Perrie said struggling to hide the excitement, her bottom was red raw, she must of had at least 40 THWACKs on her bottom. Jade had hold of her leash, making sure she couldn't go. Obviously the couple had their safe word and that leash would be off in two seconds if Perrie said it but right now, in the moment, she gripped it so hard, her knuckles were white. "Are you ready mistress?" Perrie giggled. "Oh I'm so so ready slave!" Jade cheered. At that, Perrie caught her mistress by surprise an slid her tongue across her swollen clit. "Fuck." Jade mumbled. Perrie did it again, teasing her, little tickles with her tongue. "Stop teasing you slut!!" Jade screamed, tugging on the leash. Perrie smiled, wanting that reaction. She went in then, making circles around her mistress' clit. Making herself more and more aroused. "Ohhhhh baby!" Jade screamed as she quickly reached her climax, her hips thrust forwards forcing Perrie's head up. She pulled hard on the leash, forcing Perrie's head towards her face. Jades juices squirted onto the bed but thankfully, after the brunettes orgasmed subsided, the blonde went in, she wanted to taste her mistress. She licked her out, knowing just how wonderful it all was for her mistress, she only ever wanted to make her happy.

+++
I think I'm done. Erm I hope you liked... byeeeee