I told you not to (spanking)

Perrie
"Oh Jesy pleaseeeee." I whined and tugged at her arm. "Perrie I said no." She sighed. "But why not?" I cried. "Because we are going on tour in two weeks it will get sore and infected." She sighed. "Jesy I promise it won't, just let me get my nipple pierced." I sighed. "I said no and that means NO. After tour... maybe but now... NO." She said and stormed away from me. You know what, she said no. But I don't give a fuck what she says, it's my body, my life she isn't the boss of me. I picked up my phone and put my shoes on. "Hey Jade, do you want to come to the store with me?" I asked and poked my head around the door. "Erm I'm good thanks." She replied and got on with what she was doing, I shrugged and walked downstairs. "Jesy, I'm going shopping for some clothes, I'll be back by 5." I smiled, kissed her cheek and walked out of the house we all shared. I quickly called a taxi and waited.

***
It dropped me outside the peircing and tattoo store. I payed him, thanked him and walked in. "Hey there, I was wondering if I could get my nipple pierced." I smiled. "That's fine, can you just sign out these forms and then I'll take you to the back and we can get it done." The lady behind the desk said and handed me a few sheets of paper. I quickly signed them and we went to the back room.
She iced it first and then gave me a ball to squeeze. "Ready love?" She asked I nodded, I was scared now. But I still wanted it done. "Ahhhh!" I screamed as soon as she shot the gun through my nipple. She rubbed it with a cloth to ease the pain. "How does it feel?" She asked me. "Sore." I laughed in reply. "It suits you, but keep it clean and sanitised and keep it soaked so have a bath tonight. If not, it might get infected." She said. I nodded and pulled my top back over my head. "Have a nice day Miss." she smiled as I walked out. "You too." I replied and left the store. I quickly called a taxi and asked it to take me home.

***
"Where are your bags?" Jesy asked when I walked in to the house. Shit, I didn't think of that. "Oh I erm... didn't find anything I liked." I smiled and walked upstairs. I wanted to show Jade this. KNOCK KNOCK. "Come in." I heard her chime. I walked in beaming from ear to ear. "Hey." She smiled. "Hey, what to see something?" I asked. She looked at me and nodded hesitantly. I lifted my top, her eyes widened at my new piercing. "Babe, I'm sure Jesy told you not to get one." Jade scolded. "She did, but it's my body I don't care." I laughed. "Fine but don't come crying to me when she spanks you or when it gets infected." She laughed. "Oh shut it." I playfully whispered. I crawled up into bed next to her we cuddled for a while. I liked times like this where it was just me and Jade.

***
I was in the bath now, I told Jesy I had a sore back, that being the reason I was having one. I was relaxed and calm, just letting the water wash over my body. I put my head back. Will Jesy actually spank me when she sees this piercing? I hope not.

Just then the door opened and in came the one and only Jessica Nelson. I quickly covered my nipples with my hands. "Hey Pez." She smiled and sat on the toilet seat, I didn't mind her being in the bathroom with me whilst I was bathing she baths me when I'm ill. "Heyyy Jess." I smiled nervously. "Why are you covering your boobies, I've seen it before." She laughed. "I know I just want to cover them." She wasn't convinced. "What have you done?" She asked sternly. I wouldn't be able to hide it much longer. I removed my hands slowly. "PERRIE LOUISE, I told you no!" She screamed. I cowered back. "I'm sorry Jess, I just really wanted it." I whispered. "I don't care, get out of the bath now and then meet me in my bedroom, bring the hairbrush with you." She sighed and walked out. "Oh no." I whispered under my breath.

***
I didn't know if Jesy wanted me dressed or not so I got in some easy pyjamas. I'm so scared. I picked up my hair brush and walked to her room. "I'm going to guess she isn't doing your hair?" Jade asked me as I walked past her. "Nope." I sighed and gave her a look of 'wish me luck.' "You'll be fine, I'll give you some cuddles after." She smiled and rubbed my arm gently. I nodded and entered Jesy's room. "Okay, thank you." She said and took the hairbrush off me. I stood there awkwardly. "You'll be getting 10 with knickers and my hand and 30 bare bum with the hairbrush." She sighed. "And take your top off." She quickly added. "Why?" I cried. "Because I said so." She sighed. I quickly took it off and got over her knee. She was the only one allowed to pull my shorts and or knickers down. She wiggled the shorts off my legs and then rubbed my bum a bit.

"Why are you in this position Perrie?" She asked.
"Because I did something you told me not to do." I sighed.
"Correct." She whispered.
SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK.
"What do you do which I told you not to do?" She asked.
"I got my nipple pierced." I was holding back tears now, I hate crying when I'm being spanked.
"Correct."
SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK
"Lie down." She whispered. I did so. She pulled my knickers off my legs. This really made me feel like child and embarrassed. She always made me lie on the bed or floor so she could remove my underwear, I'm not sure why but she told me once it was part of the punishment. "Over my legs." She sighed. Again, I do so. This time though, I felt a sharp pain go through my nipple, my piercing had caught on her pants. Shit. I couldn't say anything, she'll think I did it on purpose.
"What will you do next time?" She asked me.
"D-do as y-you s-say." I cried, I want crying because I was being spanked, I was crying because my nipple really fucking hurt!
SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK.
"Owww." I cried.
"I know it hurts sweetheart. But just a few more." Jesy sighed. It isn't that that fucking hurts, well it does but not as bad as the pain in my tit right now.
SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK
"I'm sorry." I cried.
"I know sweetheart, but use 10 more." She whispered and have my backs quick rub.
SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK
"Count these for me sweetheart." She whispered.
SPANK
"O-one."
SPANK
"Two.
SPANK
"Th-three." I was sobbing by this point.
SPANK
"Fo-four."
SPANK.
"F-fiveee." I screamed out. "Good girl love." She whispered nad went to sit me up but I screamed. She obviously felt the tug on her jeans. "Oh baby, why didn't you tell me." She sighed, she quickly tried to unattach us. There was lots of blood. "Oh Pez. This is why I told you not to get one." She sighed. I stood there trying to stop the bleeding of my boob whistling she went to get some tissue. The piercing had come out completely, it must have been a dodgy job. "Babe, hold this against it, I'll get you a,plaster and some ice." Jesy smiled and kissed my head. She quickly ran out and came back a few minutes later. "Here." She taped the plaster on. Then held out some underwear for me to step in. She wiggled it over my bum. I winced in pain. "I'll give you some lotion before bed." She smiled and kissed my head. I nodded.

We settled in her bed cuddling, the only think I don't mind about getting spanked is the cuddles and the attention afterwards. Jesy held the ice against my sore boob whilst I cried gently into her chest. I'm never getting my nipple pierced without permission again.

+++
Hope you enjoyed! X