Poorly pt2

Jade
11pm
I woke up to the feel of the bed jolting, a light also illuminated the room. When I opened my eyes I realised it was only me in bed and the bathroom was occupied. "Pez?" I asked. "In here Jadey." She said tiredly but then I remembered she will be with Sophie. I got out of bed and made my way into the bathroom. Just as I thought, Sophie was puking her guts up over the toilet, hot tears fell freely from her eyes and Perrie was trying her best to comfort her.
"Mama?" Sophie croaked out. "Yes baba?" Perrie replied. "Thank you." She said. That's something we absolutely love about our daughter, she is constantly using her manners, she is the most polite child we have ever met and not being biased but she is probably the cleverest. It's nice to see that even when she is being sick she still has to thank her mama even though we would do it without a thank you. Such a beautiful soul.

It was about 10 minutes before Sophie's stomach settled. She was crying a lot and I could see Perrie was on the verge of crying too. I've come to learn that Perrie gets upset when the people she loves are really upset. "Sophie baby, lets go back to bed." I cuddled her and picked her up. She nodded slowly and I walked out of the bathroom. I looked back at Perrie to see her staring at the floor. "Baby?" I said and she looked up. "You go I'll Erm... just get rid of the smell." I knew instantly she was lying because she doesn't have a sense of smell and it isn't actually that bad. "Okay." I said and let her do whatever she was doing.

I put Sophie back on the bed. "You okay?" I asked and she shook her head. "Are you going to be sick again?" I asked her. "'No, but I just feel ill. My whole body is painful and... and... ahhh mam." She cried. I led down next to her and let her cry into my chest. "Shhh it's okay sweetie, you'll feel better soon. "I'm sorry." She cried. "Why are you sorry baby, there is nothing to be sorry for." I asked confused. "I made mama cry." She cried out again. "Sweetie your mama just gets upset when people she loves get upset. It's not your fault." I whispered in her ear and stroked her hair. "Okay mam." She cried. "Go to sleep babe, it will make you feel better." I said again and she snuggled up close to me.

After about 10 minutes, Sophie was asleep but Perrie still hadn't come out of the bathroom so I decided to go and check. I wiggled myself out of Sophie's arms and walked slowly into the bathroom. I knocked on the door and heard sniffling. She is crying. "Baby girl, let me in." I said. I heard the door unlock so I let myself in. She was sat on the floor with her back to the bath, she was crying a lot. "You can't just sit here suffering in silence Pez." I said and took her into my arms. "I know, I just couldn't bring myself to let Sophie see me cry over her." She chuckled. "It's okay baba. She is asleep now." I kissed her cheek and let her cry into my chest. "Let's go and sleep with Soph, in case she wakes up and we aren't there." I said and stood us both up. She looked at me with sad eyes. "It's okay. She is okay." I cupped her cheek and kissed her soft, plump lips, it was slow and full of passion. "Come on babe." I said when we pulled away, I took her hand and we walked to the bedroom. Sophie was sleeping still, thank god, on Perries side. "Get I'm at my side baby, I think it will be best if she is at the end anyway. I'll sleep in the middle." I crawled up the middle of the bed and Perrie cuddled into me. "Nite nite Princess." I whispered and she hummed in response.

Perrie
One 1/2 hours later
I woke up with Sophie being sick again, she ran to the bathroom so I followed her. "Ahh babe." I held back her hair whilst she puked up nothing, all of her food from the day before was gone so it was just acid. "It's hurts mama." She croaked. "I know baby, I know." I let her sit on my knee and she cuddled into my chest.

Just then Jade joined us for the second time. She saw us led on the floor then passed Sophie a water bottle. "I don't want it." She cried. "Baba, you need it. It will help your throat." Jade argued. "No! I will just be sick again. I don't want it." She cried. "Sophie. This isn't a matter to argue, me and your mama know what is best for you when you are like this. Drink some please." Jade said rather sternly. She quickly took it from her and began gulping the bottle. "Not like that you idiot!" I said and took it from her mouth. She started crying hysterically as vomit rose up her throat. I moved her over the toilet and she just emptied all the water she had. "Sophie." I said. She looked at me with attitude. "I suggest you lose that attitude. You're sick and we are trying to help you." I said. "I know I'm sorry mam and mama." Her face softened and she crawled back into my knee. Jade was still angry but calmed down when she was Sophie crying. "Darling please don't do that again, we are trying to help you." She said and sat next to me. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have don't that." She said. "It's okay, now are you going to be sick?" I asked. She shook her head. "Okay let's go back to bed." I said and picked her up. I put her back in my side and I crawled next to Jade whilst she got in the middle. "You okay Sophie?" Jade asked. She hummed in response, then rolled over.

Jade rolled over to me so we were facing each other. She sighed and laughed, I did the same. "She really is a madam sometimes." She laughed. "Tell me about it." I replied. "I can hear you." She mumbled. "Oh well, you might learn how much you stress us out."  Jade said. "I'm an angel and you know it." Sophie laughed. "Not when you're grumpy which is what... 99.99% of the time..." I said. "Yeah, well I'm a teenager I'm allowed!" She growled. "Okay Soph, this is a joking argument don't be mean to your mama now." Jade defended me. "Thanks Jadey." I said and cuddled her. "Okay goodnight. Hopefully we don't wake up again any time soon." Jade said and me and Sophie agreed.