Photoshoot troubles

Jade

Today we had a photoshoot, we were all waiting on Pez who was late, she slept in. I had a tracker on my phone connected to hers, we all did. She was only 3 minutes away. "Girls, when will Perrie be here, we need to get started." I heard the photographer ask from the opposite side of the room. "About 5 minutes." Jesy smiled, poor Jess was so tired today. I rebbed her leg and she moved her head to my shoulder. Leigh smiled sympathetically at us, just then Perrie burst through the door, just as her bag handle ripped and all her things fell on the floor: tampons, tissues, paracetamol, her earphones, charger, phone, random sweet wrappers. "Oh shit." She muttered and quickly reached for all her stuff. Leigh went to help her put it all back in. I noticed Leigh quickly grab hold of her hand. Perrie looked up- teary eyed. Leigh muttered soemthing to her and she quickly nodded and stood up. Leigh hugged her and Perrie quickly walked over to sit next to me. "You alright baby?" I asked her. She nodded, moved some hair from out of her eyes and quickly wrote something on her phone.

"Okay girls, outfits!" A woman shouted, we all stood up and I quickly grabbed Perrie's bag before it fell again, she thanked me and sighed out. We went to walk off into our seperate chanign rooms but I couldn't help but worry about Pez. "Girls, get the outfit with tag 1 on it and then come back out, show us all." We heard the same woman say. A series of okay's came from Jesy and Leigh but I was next to Perrie, I could hear her crying. However, Perrie doesn't like having a massive fuss when she's crying so I tried to keep it on the down low. Once I was ready, i walked out. "Ohh, Jade you look stunning!" Someon cheered. I smiled and thanked the. "Ill just see if Perrie needs help." I said softly snd knocked on her door. "Pez, can I come in?" I asked her. I heard the door unclick and i walked through then locked it behind me. She had a slim fit skirt halfway up her legs, no top on and her fface was so wet from tears. She kept trying to pull it up and it was clear it was hurting her, she was so stressed by it. "Baby, stop." I said sternly. I knelt down to the skirt and un-did the zip a little bit more. I moved her hands and then pulled it up for her. I did up the zip and looked back up at her. She seemed so stressed. I hugged her tightly. "What's the matter?" I asked her. "I'm so tired and stressed, I don't want to be here and nothing  is going right today." She groned softly in my neck. "Shh, you're alright. You have me, Jesy and Leigh here." I said. "I just want you right now." She whispered. I smiled softly from remebering the time she admitted her feelings for me. I didn't feel the same way, I'm with Jed but I wouldn't think any differenty of her for a second. I shuffled us round to the seat in the changing room. I sat down then sat her directly on my knee. "Let's get this top on you." I sighed happily and held the top above her head, it was more like a bralette. She put her arms in and then sniffed up. "Are them tissues still in your bag?" I asked her, she nodded and got them, she turned away from me, blew her nose and then threw the tissue in the bag. "And quickly shoes." I smiled. She nodded and put them on, she doesn't talk much at all when she's upset.

"JERRIE! HURRY!" We heard Leigh chime from behind the door. Perrie sniggered at the nickname. "Are you alright then?" I asked her and rubbed the bottom of her arm softly. She nodded and walked out. "Finally, wait baby, are yu alright?" Jesy asked suddenly why we were so long. "I'm okay." Perrie squeaked.

"Let's get going girls! Perrie, Leigh. You're first." The photographer said. Perrie and Leigh walked in front of the green screen. Ojay, can we have Perrie on the chair, Leigh-Anne, show her affection, kiss her cheek, her ead. Hold her hand whatever." The photographer shouted. This was a photoshoot for a valentine's magazine afterall. Leigh stood next to Perrie and kissed her cheek. Pez looked so upset though, bless her. "Perrie we need more." The photographer shouted. Pez sighed and moved her body slightly. Leigh whispered something in her ear, Perrie quickly nodded and blinked back her tears. Camera's clicked.

It was Jesy and Perrie's turn now, Pez had a little cry just then, whislt still in front of the camera and I know full well he took pictures but hopefully, he won't even think abotu putting them on the cover. Pez was stood behind Jesy this time but she still looked upset. She had her leg draped through Jess'. "Perrie, more!" The photographer shouted. "Jesy, you're doing great babe." he added. I sighed in frustration he won't complement Perrie, just the others. And Perrie is doing great to say how vulnerable she is today. "Kepp going Pezza." Leigh shouted, causing Perrie to smile slightly at her. I smiled to. "Whats up with her, do you know?" Leigh asked and hugged me fromt he side. "She told me she's tired and stressed but it's definitely something else. We'll talk to her later. After the shoot." I replied and wrapped my arms around her shoulders.

"Fuck, girls. I'm sorry." Perrie muttered as we were in the middle of or shoot. "Whoa, Pez." I said and gripped hold of her arm, she shook her head and walked away. "Perrie." The photographer shouted angrily. "Leave her." I whipsered and ran after her. "Jade, I know what it is." Leigh muttered. "Waht? Tell me." I said panicked. "It's valentines day, she's upset abotu liking you and things." Liegh muttered. "Oh shit." I whispered. "That's why she broke down with you, not us." Jesy addded. "Fuck." I muttered and ran my hand through my hair. "I'll go, you do your solo shoot." Leigh smiled and rubbed my arm. I nodded and walked back to the photographer. "Can we do the solo, she should be back soon." I said to he photograher. He rolled his eyesa nd flappe dhis arms about. "Can we?" I asked, losing my patience slightly, he was already really annoying me today with not being supportive to Pez. "Yes now hurry up!" He shouted.

Leigh
"Perrie, baby, open up." I said loudly over Perrie's cries. "Is Jade there?" She asked sadly. "No sweetheart, just me." I replied. The door clicked and she let me in, she was sat on the toilet seat sobbing into her hands. "Oh Perrie." I whispered and bent down to her level. "I love her so much and she just can't see it." She cried. "She can see it Baby, but she's with Jed. She loves him and as horrible as it sounds, she doesn't want to be with you. I know it's hard, I do. But you  have to be a big big girl and face it. Admire her from the distant. She knows you're here, she can see you. At least you're not invisible to her." I smiled sweetly. "I know, I just want to hold her all night and kiss her whenever but I can't." She cried. "Hey, Baby, stop. You get her forehead kisses more than any of us." I sniggered, she nodded, agreeing with me. "You get the best cuddles, she always cuddles up to you at sleepovers. Yes it's in a friendly way but that doesn't mean she doesn't love you. She just loves you in a different way." I whispered to her. She was looking at me with hopeful eyes, like the words that I saw could solve all her problems. "She doesn't love me the same way though." She replied sadly. "No she doesn't but we can't do anything about that. She doesn't like you back, she doesn't like you back, it's that simple. You just have to tear your heart away from her and look for someone else." I smiled softly. She nodded and launched herself into my arms. "Oooffff baby." I laughed as I fell into my bottom. "Sorry." She sniggered. "Let's get you looking pretty again." I smiled. I took her hand an we walked out. I splashed her face with cold water and gave her a paper towel. "You'll be alright?" I asked. "I'll be alright." She smiled proudly. "Good, come on." I sad and we walked out, I had her hand in mine.

+++
The album drops at MIDNIGHT!!!! I hope you all liked this oneshot! X