Party Time- ageplay

I'm back with a oneshot guys!!!!

Anyway this oneshot will have the 5H girls in... hope you don't mind! Here are the ages and jazz

Perrie=2 and a half. Jade is her mama.
Leigh-Anne =4. Jesy is her mummy.
Lauren=2. Camila is her mama.
Normani=4. Dinah is her mami
Ally=3. Dinah is also her mami.

Then this is all based around Perrie's birthday party and littles are fully accepted- also none of them are famous! xx Enjoy! x

ps. my L key is sticky so I may miss a couple out, if that happens just ignore it lol

Jade
Today was the day of Perrie's birthday party... well her little one. She had a party on her actual birthday but she restricted herself to being big then as did the other girls. So me and the mummy's decided to organise a little party to celebrate Perrie's birthday as well. We had rented out a special little play area so the girls can enjoy themselves and have the whole thing to themselves. The party started at 12 and finished at 3. I'm not sure if all the girls will be running around for 2 hours but we'll see, we had extra time if they did want to carry on anyway. After the party, depending on how the girls feel, we are going to come back to mine and Perrie's house and have a movie night but to be fair, if the littles are running around for 2 hours, I doubt they'll be up long so it will just be Jesy, Dinah, Camila and I.

Perrie had her hair in loose dutch braids and had a bronze skirt with straps that went over her shoulder! I painted her nails last night and then this morning I gave her a little bit of makeup whilst I was doing my own. She also had a pull up on. Since she was developing more as a little, we decided to try potty training and last week, she graduated to big girl knickers again (except nighttime that's been more difficult) but I decided that since today, she's going to be distracted by her friends and playing and the party in general, she might forget about her bladder and therefore have an accident which I do not want to happen because I just know how upset she'll be. I had called the Taxi and was waiting for Perrie to finish having her last minute potty check, she came out of the bathroom smiling and shaking her hands.
"Baby girl, you know we have a hand towel so you can dry your hands and not get little splashes all over the floor and walls," I chuckled and walked to her. She just giggled and shrugged. I picked up her pink coat from her hook and opened it for her arms to go in. She smiled and slid them in gently.
"Are you excited?" I asked as I started zipping her coat up. She nodded and jumped a little on the balls of her feet. I heard a horn outside so I quickly looked out the window and saw our taxi.
"Come on then munchkin," I whispered and took her hand. I locked the door and we went to climb into the taxi. I told him where it was and we set off instantly.

Jesy and Leigh had already arrived when we got there and I watched as Pez ran straight up to the and gave them both really big hugs. She was amazing at giving cuddles especially if she hasn't seen you in a while-she'd stay latched to you side for 5 minutes before she feels it's suitable to let go. We went in together and signed in and took the girls' shoes off.
"Before you go little one, do you need the toilet?" I asked Perrie as I cupped her face. She thought a second and then shook her head.
"Okay well they are right over there if you do need them, okay?" I smiled and pointed to a big sign which said toilets. She nodded then looked over at Leigh. Jesy was telling Leigh the same but Leigh should honestly be okay, she never even really wore nappies (maybe pull ups sometimes on long drives).
"Right you two go play," Jesy smiled and tapped Leigh's bottom as she turned around and went to grab Perrie's hand. We instantly heard the squeals of excitement from both girls.
Not long after, we all heard a huge squeal come from the door so we all turned to see Dinah coming in with Ally on her hip and Normani holding her hand. She had a bag over her shoulder and was clearly struggling with both girls so I quickly ran up to them and helped her.
"JADE!" Ally shouted sweetly and reached her arms out for me. I smiled and took her off Dinah. She thanked me quickly and moved some hair from her face. "What do I need to do?" She chuckled.
"Just sign them in and come through," I said and waved at Mani. She'd always been shy around me, I don't know what it was but she just gets all quiet if she knows I'm listening, it's not an uncomfortable quiet or shyness she just hasn't really experienced me yet (if that makes sense lol).
"Come on then baby cheeks," Dinah said and took Mani's hand again, we walked through the gate and heard Leigh shout to Perrie that Dinah, Ally and Mani were here. I sat Ally down on a chair and then began taking her shoes off. Perrie was slowly walking towards us and smiling wide. Dinah was taking Mani's shoes off.
Ally smiled and waved sweetly at Perrie, Pez just replied. It's cute when you see these girls again after a while, they hardly say anything but after you've been around them for more than 3 hours, your begging them to play the silent game!
"Miss Ally, come here a second," Dinah smiled and sent Mani off the to play with Leigh. Then two got along like a house on fire, they were both the same age and the oldest off the little pack so they always took on a mother role when playing with the other three.
"You okay sweetheart?" I asked Perrie and brought her to stand between my legs.
"Lauren?" She whispered sweetly and brought her fingers to her mouth.
"I'm sure she'll be here any minute," I smiled and quickly moved her fingers away.
"Perrie! Let's go play!" Ally shouted and took her hand. I do know that Perrie gets a little unsure in these situations, she doesn't know whether to stay and wait for Lauren (who she calls her little Latina) or go and play with Ally. She looked at me with her big, sad eyes, hoping I'd decide for her.
"You go play with Allysus and I'll shout for you as soon as they are here, I pinky promise." I held out my pinky and let her come and pinky promise me.
"Thank you mama," she smiled sweetly and kissed my cheek then walked away again to find Ally, Leigh and Normani in the play area.

LITTLE MIX~ one shots!!!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara