Party Time- part 2

Perrie=2 and a half. Jade is her mama.Leigh-Anne =4. Jesy is her mummy.Lauren=2. Camila is her mama.Normani=4. Dinah is her mamiAlly=3. Dinah is also her mami

Remember, none of them are famous!!

Jade"Hey lovely, the food is all ready for the girls upstairs if you want to round them up," one of the party organizers said to me. I smiled and thanked her then turned around to shout the girls. Normani was still sat wiht Dinah, cuddling up, I think she felt a little younger in her headspace today. She hadn't really come to me at all yet. Dinah picked her up along with the bag for the girls and went upstairs, just then I was joined with Lauren and Ally then Perrie and Leigh came crashing up behind them. Leigh ran into Jesy's arms and gave her a big hug whilst Perrie ran upstairs to her party room. I smiled and scooped Ally up in my arms whilst Camila took Lauren up. Jesy and Leigh followed behind me.

As soon as we got up the stairs, I saw how beautiful the whole room was. It was pinka nd had fairy lights strung cross the ceiling, dangling down slightly. Ribbons had been put up and lots and lots and lots of dinsey posters. Perrie sat herself in a big pink chair at the end of the table which said 'Princess' at the top in lovely curly letters.

"Hi mama!!!!" She cheered and waved at me when she saw me looking. I giggled and waved back at her then sat Ally down. Next to Perrie near the top was Ally and Lauren, Dinah sat next to Ally and Normani next to her, then Camila was next to Lauren with Leigh and Jesy next to them. I slid myself in on the bench next to Ally so I could assist Perrie easily if needed. THe party organizers started handing out food such as pizza, chips and some salad bits but when a girl called Jess offered some sald to Perrie she pushed the spoon away and said no which made me quite confused. Usually she loves little cucumber bits, and the carrots.

"Why don't you want them hun?" I asked her.

"I just no mama, I birfday girl I no need healthy food," she giggled and reached for some pizza. I asked Jess to just put a little bit on her plate anyway, hoping that if she saw it there, she'll eat it anyway. However it went the complete opposite way and as soon as she saw them, she picked up the cucumber and threw it straight on the floor angrily!

"Perrie Louise! How dare you?" I exclaimed and held her hand. She looked at me with wide eyes at my raised voice.

"You know very well we don't throw food on the floor! Don't you?" I said, softening my tone a little bit. She nodded and opened her mouth to argue but I put up my finger.

"I don't want any buts young lady. You pick them up right now and say sorry to Jess." she nodded, got out of her chair and picked them up then flopped back into her chair, mumbling an apology. I rolled my eyes, it will do. I quickly stroked her hair gently and kissed her head.

"Jadey, woo help me pease?" I heard Ally whisper from next to me as a plate was pushed my way. I giggled and quickly cut up some chicken and kissed her head. "Lovely manners darling." Dinah praised her as she cuddled Mani- who hadn't eaten her food yet."Is she not hungry?" I frowned slightly. Dinah sighed and shrugged then picked up some food and lingered it in front of Mani's lips, she nibbled it a little then took it all in her mouth. "She just wants her mami to feed her, don't you munchkin?" Dinah chuckled and squeezed Normani close to her. I smiled then turned to other girls. They were all eating and the caregivers were stealing some food from their plates. Perrie and Leigh were talking about tonights sleepover! Which reminded me. I quickly went to the party organizers and told them not to cut the cake after the candles as we were going to take it home ad have it tonight after dinner. Thankfully, even after Perrie's little tantrum about the food, she still ate some fresh cucumber nicely. Now the girls were quickly eating up some ice cream then it was cake time. However, Perrie had finished her ice cream way before the other girls and was bouncing up and down in her seat, itching to go play again.