Lets try it-pt 6

Jade
We decided not to go out for tea last night just because Perrie clearly wasn't up for it. Once we found her in the nursery, we set everything up again so she could go back into ageplay and she seemed so happy, there was no tantrums (apart from when she wouldn't out her clothes on, so we left her naked), she went in the bath, she had no problems slipping back into it and I loved it. It was about 1pm and I had to put Pez down for her nap. She was clearly getting tired and she was in her play pen playing nicely with her alphabet dinosaur and singing to it. I decided to quickly get my phone out and film it. "Pez." I cooed she looked at me and saw my phone out, she blushed and hid her face in her hands. I laughed and went to pick her up. "Are you ready to sleep baby girl?" I asked her and rubbed her belly. She laughed and nodded then rubbed her eyes. I quickly changed her nappy. And tucked her in, in her crib. I handed her, her bottle and turned the mobile on I then walked out.

After an hour and a half, of talking to Jesy and Leigh about stuff I decided it was time to wake Pez up. I walked slowly up the two flights of stairs and peered into the room, surprisingly she was already awake, she was sat up in her crib babbling to herself and playing with her feet. She looked so adorable. "Hey sweetheart." I smiled and went to pick her up. "Mama!" She cried with excitement when she noticed me. "You miss me baby girl?" I asked and sat her on my arm but I felt a bit of a squelch. "Mama I poo poo." She cheered. "Really, well done!" I cheered too. She smiled but blushed. "Don't be embarrassed, its good." I smiled and stroked her cheek she nodded. I quickly changed her. "Baby, since you were such a good baby, mama is going to order curry for tea, and I'll give you some." I smiled she looked at me with wide eyes I nodded and lifted her back into my arms when she was in a clean nappy.

Tea arrived at about 5, Perrie was sat nicely in her play pen and Jesy went to get the food from the delivery man. "Pez, sweetheart. Tea time." I said and went to pick her up. "But mama I pway ." She whined and kicked her legs, having her own little hissy fit. "Perrie, it's your treat." I reminded her. She instantly lifted her arms. "Sowwy mama." She whimpered. "It's okay. Be a good girl now though." I said and sat her in the high chair. She let me strap her in easily. I smiled and pushed the tray into her high chair. Jesy walked in with my food. I know we can't give Perrie a full meal so I will just give her some of mine, we also got the mildest curry so she won't get upset from the spice.

I began spooning Perrie her food and she would giggle every time because I did the aeroplane trick with her. But since I was also eating my own tea, she would get agitated if I took too long to give her more of her food. "Jade, why don't you just put some chicken and rice on her tray so she can feed herself with her hands." Leigh suggested. "That's a good idea." I laughed and moved some of the chicken from my plate to her tray. She smiled and picked up a piece of chicken. "Icken?" Sh asked and held it up I nodded and smiled. She instantly started feeding herself. "Not too fast sweetheart." I laughed. "Mamaaaa." She whined. "I don't want you to feel poorly baby girl." I smiled, she nodded. After a couple of minutes, I started talking to Leigh and Jesy about a holiday, when I heard Perrie begin coughing I looked at her and her face was red. "Oh shit." I said.

I removed her tray and undid her straps. I pulled her forward and started smacking her back with the bottom of my hand. She was still coughing. I pumped her stomach gently. Thankfully, a rather large piece of chicken shot out of her mouth she burst into tears. I pulled her to me. "It's okay baby girl. Shhh." I sighed and rubbed her back. "Mama." She cried and clung to me. That must have been traumatising for her.  "It's okay baby, mama has you." I whispered in her ear and stroked her cheek gently, she was rather hot so I took off the top of her baby grow. I had to finish my tea with Perrie on my knee, she wouldn't go in her chair and she wouldn't eat anything but little bits of curry sauce.

The next morning.
Perrie
I woke to a really funny feeling in my foofy and the bottom of my belly, I didn't like it. My belly was hurting and so was my head. I slept next to mama last night and I didn't want to wake her up. I wiggled around and touched my nappy a little bit but it didn't help. "Mama." I whimpered she didn't wake up. I decided to have a look. I sat back and pulled the front on my nappy forward. There was a lot of red stuff in my nappy. Why red stuff? What is the red stuff? I decided to smell it, I put my hand in my nappy and pulled it out again, the red stuff was on my hands. What do I do now? I heard mama grumble. I quickly moved my hand to the sheets and wiped the red stuff off.