You'll be okay (K)

Amber, Sydney and McKenzie

Jade
It's already 11pm and me and Pez asked for Amber to be home by 10, Perrie was furious but I know for a fact something has happened to her because Amber never, ever disobeys us. "Am I allowed to spank her?" Perrie asked whilst pacing around in front of me. "What, Pez no!" I said and stood up, I took hold of her arms, gentle but firm. "She'll be home any minute and we will talk to her about why she is late before jumping to conclusions and punishments." I said and hugged her. Just then Amber came bursting through the door. She was panting and was crying she had a cut down her face and a bruise under her lip. "Oh my gosh, what happened?" I raced and ran to her, she clung to my shirt like there was no tomorrow. "Pez, go and get her some water." I said and Perrie ran off to get her a drink. I walked with Amber and sat down on the sofa. Her breathing was really fast. "Babe, calm down. In and out, deep breaths." I said, Perrie came back with a glass of water and knelt down in front of Amber, she held it out and Amber took it but her hands were shaking she lost grip but thankfully Pez still had slight hold so only a bit spilt.
"T-this m-m-man was following me a-and I ran into P-Parker and told her what happened. B-but then this m-man he grabbed my s-shoulder and t-tried taking my top off. But Par-Parker kicked him and she told me t-to run s-so I came ho-home." She cried. I instantly felt so bad for her. "Sweetheart he isn't coming anywhere near you ever again, no one is going to hurt you." I said and squeezed her but she winced in pain so I let go. "I think he almost broke my arm." She cried. Pez pulled her sleeve up gently and there was a massive bruise mark on her arm from his grip. "Oh baby," Pez sighed and hugged her gently, I joined and we were all hugging. "Where is Parker?" I asked her. "I-I don't know, she was b-behind me." She cried and started sobbing again. "Babe, you're okay." I sighed and hugged her again. "Let's just go to bed sweetheart." Perrie whispered and stood up, Amber stood up to and instantly took hold of Perrie's hand. Bless her.

The next morning.
Amber thankfully slept in her own bed last night but I'm not sure she fell asleep. Just then I heard a shout from Amber's room. I shot up out of bed and went to see what was wrong. Amber was sat up curled in her bed crying into her knees. "Sweetheart?" I asked, she looked up and blushed bright red. I then understood why she was crying. There was a wet patch on the bed. "Come here baba." I opened my arms and she shuffled into them, I rocked her back and forth. "I had a nightmare." She cried. "Don't worry. It's okay." I smiled and kissed her head. "Go in the shower baby, I'll clean your bedding stuff." I said she nodded and walked to her ensuite.

Sadly this happened for the next two nights. I talked to Pez and we decided on nappies for bed time. Sadly we now had to tell Amber.

Perrie
Me and Jade weren't looking forward to this. McKenzie and Sydney had gone out with their friends so it was just me, Jade and Amber in the house so it was perfect timing. "Amber?" Jade called. "Yeah?" She replied. "Come down a minute." She shouted back, Amber came trudging downstairs. "Come here." I smiled she did and sat on my knee. "So erm, me and your mam have been talking about things and we thought it might be best if you wear a nappy to bed tonight." I said. Her eyes widened with shock. "No!" She said and tried to move away from me but my hand were wrapped around her waist so she couldn't move. "Mama let go." She cried. "No Amber. We need to talk about this." I sighed. She nodded and sighed in defeat. She started sobbing into her hands so I looked at Jade hoping she could help me here. "Amber, no one needs to know, it stops you having to change your sheets every day and it stops you waking up embarrassed. Please sweetheart we wouldn't make you if we didn't think it was needed." Jade said, Amber looked up. "I'm not a baby." She cried. "We know you're not sweetheart, we just want to make sure you are safe and it will help you sleep." I said. "Having a fucking nappy covering my vagina helps me sleep?" She cried angrily. I looked at her with wide eyes, "sorry, I didn't mean to swear." She looked down. "We forgive you but yes it does help you sleep. You know you won't worry about wetting the sheets so it helps you feel safer" Jade said. "Fine, one might but no way are Kenzie and Syd finding out." She cried. "They won't baby." Jade said kissed her head.

2 weeks later
Amber had been wearing nappies for bed for the past two weeks. She is having constant nightmares about this man, it's horrible. Sadly though we are going on holiday today and have to take the nappies with us, Kenz and Syd still don't know about them, and hopefully won't. I packed the nappies in the bag and walked out. "Mama, can I put these in you bag, I don't have any more room in mine." Sydney asked coming out with some tampons. "Sure." I smiled and walked downstairs. Just then I heard a laugh. The nappies, shit! I ran back upstairs but I was too late, Sydney was holding a nappy in front of Amber and she was crying hysterically. "Sydney! Get out now!" I screamed, she just laughed and walked out calling Amber a baby under her breath. "Oh babe, come here." I said and opened my arms she came running to them. She sobbed into my chest."I'm sorry Am, I should have been more careful." I sighed and rubbed her back. "Why is she so mean?" Amber cried. "It's just her personality baba, don't let it get to you, she doesn't understand." I smiled and kissed her head.

After Amber calmed down, I went to find a Sydney, she was on the phone to her best friend and I'm sure, from what I could hear, she was talking about Amber. "Sydney, we need to talk." I said sternly, she looked at me and hung up on her friend. "What you did to Amber was horrible." I said, she nodded and looked down. "I'm serious, Syd she has been having really bad nightmares which results in her wetting the bed, she needs to wear them, just think how you would feel." I said. "I'm sorry mama, I don't know what came over me." She sighed and looked at her hands. "Can you please go and say sorry to Amber, not me." I said, she nodded and walked out, I followed close behind.
"Amber, I'm so so sorry. I shouldn't have done what I did." Sydney whispered and looked at Amber with hopeful eyes. "It's okay Syd, I was just embarrassed." Amber s,Imelda and opened her arms for a hug. Sydney practically jumped into them. They had such a cute sisterhood. Most of the time.