Warner Siblings (Artist! Reader Headcanons)

"How would yandere yakko, wakko, and dot react to their reader being a very good comic artist when they were young and loved making them to the point where he had five boxes filled with notebooks, but stopped drawing because readers parents crushed his dreams (how they find out is reader decides to show them)"

TW: Mentions of Kidnapping, Implied Violence & Murder, Emotional Manipulation, Toxic Mindsets.

A.N. - What is your opinion on becoming an orphan?

Platonic:

Yakko sees it as an opportunity to isolate them. He encourages his friend to alienate their family, enabling any lingering frustration and making snide comments about their parents every time they wield a pencil. Once their resentment begins to fester, he presents himself as a surrogate guardian and promises that cutting ties to the outside world is the path to happiness.

Wakko views the situation through a simple lens. Parents are a mystery to him, but the thought of someone possessing the power to ruin his passion for food is terrifying. He suggests that his friend never speak to their parents again and act as if they are nonexistent, offering to destroy any relics of the past.

Dot is infuriated. Her initial reaction is to steal a collection of notebooks and art supplies and demand that her friend fills every page. If their parents are alive, the mailbox and residence are flooded with piles of untraceable comics until they plead for an end to the assault. She uses her mallet to drag an apology out of them before ensuring that they never cause her friend any more heartache.

Romantic:

Yakko milks the conflict. He spends the rest of the day ranting about abysmal parenting and the superiority of his independent lifestyle, urging them to discard their past life and welcome a new one inside the water tower. His partner is showered with sketchbooks and ideas for comics, for the eldest sibling aims to make them feel indebted to him.

Wakko looks at their tattered notebooks and anticipates a chance to win their affection. As his partner laments their forsaken ambitions, he decides that the best way to alleviate their pain is to eliminate the source. To him, it is nothing more than helping his partner to reclaim their childhood passion. To others, it is a crime scene.

Dot goes on the warpath. After persuading her partner to fill a notebook with drawings of her, she abducts their parents and terrorizes them into begging for forgiveness. Should her partner be merciful, she relents, only to ambush their parents at a later date. The Warner Sister returns with a smile and the request for a joint portrait, choosing not to mention that it is commemorative.