Webby Vanderquack & Don Karnage (Spin the Wheel)

Anonymous asked:

:O can I get a DuckTales spin for a rivalry of two? It can be either plantonic or romantic!

Your platonic DuckTales rivalry is between...

Webby Vanderquack

(And) Don Karnage

The Facts:

Most Dangerous?

Webby Vanderquack.

Least Dangerous?

Don Karnage.

Most Likely to Kidnap You?

Don Karnage.

Biggest Stalker?

Webby Vanderquack.

Most Possessive?

Don Karnage.

How It Happened:

The skies were clear as the Sunchaser glided to Ithaquack. Webby bombarded you with facts about Greek deities and culture, sharing various trinkets that she had procured from earlier visits to the island. Launchpad McQuack was preparing to crash when a massive airship swallowed the plane.

Pirates spilled out of every nook in the hanger as a red wolf stepped into the spotlight, demanding that Dewey Duck confront him. The entire Duck family answered his call, and a battle erupted with the buccaneers. Clashing blades and clamouring bandits scattered the ducks throughout the hanger. Webby fought at your side when the captain engaged the two of you, declaring that his name was Don Karnage. The wolf came to respect your skills in combat and offered to enlist you in his crew. Webby intervened, and he challenged her to a sword fight.

The control panel of the hanger door was smashed by Della. The ducks clambered into the Sunchaser as Webby and Karnage continued their duel, inching closer to the edge of the ship. Dewey distracted him long enough for you to flee, but the clouds were never again safe.

Could They Ever Work It Out?

Allowing someone who has threatened her family in the past to enjoy the presence of her friend is unthinkable to Webby. Don Karnage refuses to yield a scrap of victory to anyone, viewing a truce as being no different than admitting defeat. Neither considers surrendering an option, so they are locked in a battle of wills.