Easiest & Worst Romantic Yanderes (DT17)

Who's the easiest romantic yandere to deal with? Who's the hardest?

Launchpad McQuack lands at the bottom of the danger scale by being one of the least likely to abduct his partner, dictate their daily life, and intentionally harm a rival

Launchpad McQuack lands at the bottom of the danger scale by being one of the least likely to abduct his partner, dictate their daily life, and intentionally harm a rival. While most everyone else is chomping at the bit to lock their partner away, whether it’s due to paranoia, possessiveness, or an extreme fear of abandonment, Launchpad continues to unconditionally trust every word that comes from his partner’s mouth.

His eternal optimism never wavers, and he wholeheartedly believes that his affection will one day be reciprocated. His partner is usually not in any real danger, as Launchpad does not house a single bad intention and merely desires their attention. Jealousy is virtually nonexistent with him, so he harbours no qualms about his partner having friends and going out in public. 
He will try to befriend the people they spend a lot of time around in hopes of being invited to the party. The only glaring issue is his clinginess. Launchpad is exceptionally affectionate with his partner all the time and doesn’t always realize when it’s unwanted.

Additionally, his methods of keeping their attention often come at the steep price of yet another airline disaster or some terrible accident that costs thousands of dollars in property damage and hospitals bills because he was too busy watching Darkwing Duck with his partner in the back of the plane to remember that he was supposed to be in the cockpit steering Scrooge and his nephews away from the side of a cliff.

Two names come to mind when I think about the ultimate black sheep of DuckTales. Jim Starling and Doofus Drake. No one else in this universe even begins to compare to the raw ferocity of Negaduck 2.0 or the blatant sadism of the boy turned mad by riches.

Doofus has been cooped up in his treehouse for his entire life with no one but enabling parents to keep him company, leaving him with a complete lack of understanding of and experience with the outside world. He has long since become accustomed to everyone bending over backwards to please him and being able to do whatever he wants to anything and anyone with impunity, so he treats his partner like an object.

There are no depths to which Doofus would not sink and no lengths to which he would not go to prevent them from ever leaving his house the moment they first step foot in the door. He is devoid of mercy and compassion and won’t hesitate to dispose of anyone who so much as breathes the same air as his partner, who he makes watch the carnage.

If he is in an especially good or sour mood, his partner is forced to torture and slay the person themselves while he watches, clapping and laughing in delight. Doofus will go out of his way to target friends and family for this purpose. No one is safe once he enters one of his screaming fits, and his partner needs to make themselves disappear if they want to still be able to walk after he calms down.

Years of trauma from debilitating stunts and the reality of his life’s work being forgotten and overshadowed by Drake Mallard has left Jim’s mental state fractured and unstable, and throwing obsession into the mix creates a truly cataclysmic force of nature.

His partner is his sole connection to sanity, and he looks to them to fulfill his insatiable craving for praise and admiration, which results in the delusion that the world is one big villain union conspiring to steal the last good thing in his life. Every friend is a backstabbing, manipulative spy. Every family member is a blind, shallow traitor feeding them lies and encouraging them to fall into enemy hands.

Any perceived slight against his partner is met with Jim driving his beloved chainsaw into the offender’s guts because a hero protects those who cannot protect themselves. He has one of the highest body counts, won’t hesitate to place his partner on permanent house arrest at the first sign of trouble, and demands complete and total obedience. A genuine terror by his merit, but Armageddon comes to Duckburg when Drake catches wind of the relationship and attempts to rescue them.

Does anyone want some yandere Jim Starling/Negaduck because now I want to write something for him?