Roger the Alien (Platonic & Romantic Headcanons) (American Dad!)

Warnings: Substance Abuse, Alcohol Use, Death, Violence, Mentions of Domestic Violence, Mentions of Blood, Emotional Manipulation, Toxic Mindsets.

A.N. - Spun a wheel for which character, and it landed on this hooligan.

Platonic:

When anybody is hot on his trail and he needs a place to lay low for a while, Roger's first thought is of his friend. He barges into their home unannounced and, when asked, reveals he had a skeleton key made so that he can visit anytime the urge strikes him.

Trash goes missing, clothes vanish and then reappear on Roger the next day, and muddy footprints are tracked throughout the house. Roger is super casual about breaking into his friend's home and staying there until he either eats all the food, is kicked out, or the Smiths come to collect him.

Whenever Stan's SUV is parked outside and Stan is demanding that Roger gets in the car to come back to where he belongs, Roger throws a fit. He hurls plates and insults at Stan and declares that he is living with his friend now.

Stan eventually gives up on reasoning with him and tells Roger's friend that they can have him, at which point Roger rejoices and claims that he is never moving out.

Having a roommate before him or taking one after him is an easy way to have a murder happen under the roof. Roger views every moment between his friend and himself as private and is not willing to share this privacy with anyone, so he trash-talks every other living thing in the house until this is no longer enough.

As he operates under the protection of the CIA, Roger has legal immunity. Nothing is stopping him from hijacking a car and barrelling into the entrance to his friend's home, drunk on tequila and high on half a dozen drugs. Roger offers to drop acid together just before he pukes on the floor.

When tensions are running high, Roger disguises himself and disappears into whichever persona is necessary to placate his friend. He pretends to be someone else and tries to assimilate himself into their life under a different identity, not dropping the disguise no matter how obvious it is.

Roger hosts parties at his friend's home without permission and then acts like they are the party pooper for not playing along. After his sixth drink in ten minutes, Roger drunkenly tells his friend that they are his favourite person and proceeds to curse at anyone who comes to talk to them.

Romantic:

His sense of boundaries and personal space is nonexistent. Be affectionate with Roger, and he will escalate it to epic proportions. Say something nice to him, and he will tear up before whacking the person next to him for looking at his partner too long.

Roger handles rejection with the grace of a broken-legged dancer. He is of the mind that his affection for his partner justifies his every action, so to see it be tramped on sends him flying into a violent rage. While the rage is short-lived, it does not end without someone on the ground bleeding.

Roger then reverts to a calm state and uses gift-giving as a means of winning back trust, presenting a rare item that was once mentioned in passing.

He has no qualms about stealing and cheating to get his partner something they want. Other people are thrown into the arms of criminals to cut a deal, shops are held up in late-night robberies, and the bodies of witnesses turn up floating down the Langley Falls river.

Even wanting something as simple as a bag of chips can lead to someone needing a hospital. Maybe the pantry is empty that day, and Roger decides not to pay for the chips when he visits the mart. One broken nose of a cashier later, and Roger walks into the house slathered in blood with no remorse.

From the mutilation of perceived obstacles to the theft of body parts that his partner has envied, Roger sees himself as a connoisseur of passion. He devotes every waking moment to spending time with his partner, regardless of whether they are aware of his presence or not.

Hidden cameras that he scattered throughout the house are a big help in this pursuit.

When confronted with his bad deeds, Roger either says that the person deserved that harsh fate or blames it on his need to expel bile from his system. He refuses to take responsibility for the consequences of his actions and believes that the lives of anyone besides himself and his partner are inconsequential.

Roger has trouble being genuinely mean to his partner. When he is around them, he tends to be hyper and playful in a way that is both obnoxious and unrelenting. He slaps others for letting out rude words about his partner while simultaneously arguing that his feelings are not as strong as they appear.