Yandere: You talk a lot of shit for someone whose house is so flammable (Disc.)

Someone: *says something rude about the reader*

Yandere: You talk a lot of shit for someone whose house is so flammable.

Characters that have this vibe:

Patrick Hockstetter, Kai (Ninjago), Tom Lucitor, Bridgit Pike/Firefly, Iblis (Blue Exorcist), Smaug, Matthew Patel, Deadpool/Wade Wilson, Godzilla, Hades (Hercules 1997), Snotlout Jorgenson + His Monstrous Nightmare Hookfang, Ruffnut & Tuffnut Thorston, Zuko, Jesse Gemstone, Lili Zanotto, Red Son (Monkie Kid).

Eric Cartman, Mr Piranha, Vaas Montenegro, Coriolanus Snow, Lord Garmadon, Roger the Alien, Stewie Griffin, Negaduck/Jim Starling, Bender Bending Rodríguez, Rocket Raccoon, Cherri Bomb (Hazbin Hotel), Blitzo, Rin Okumura, Five Hargreeves, The Joker, Shelby Brothers, Rob (TAWOG).

Judge Claude Frollo, Mushu, Daemon Targaryen, Joffrey "for someone whose head is so cuttable" Baratheon, Sheldon J. Plankton, Bowser, Emperor Zurg, Emperor Nefarious, Handsome Jack, Trevor Philips, Gremlins, Bakugou Katsuki (early on), Dabi, Duncan (Total Drama), Heather (Total Drama).

Honourable Mentions:

Gru + Minions, Vector (Despicable Me), Megamind (when he was villainous), Doctor Nefarious, Gyro Gearloose and Technical Boy would consider arson too lowbrow. In their tech-savvy minds, shrink rays, piranha guns, dehydration guns, atomisation, robot and clone armies and breaking every bone in the person's body all send the correct message.

"Why settle for a house?" wonders most iterations of the Doctor (Doctor Who). "Why not drop them on some desolate planet or in some hostile universe where they will die over and over again?" Bill Cipher seconds this notion.

Jack Frost (Rise of the Guardians) would freeze the doors and ice the floors and windows, effectively creating a giant icebox as fires cannot stay burning in his presence.

Dark Helmet, Kylo Ren, Armitage Hux and Darth Vader would vaporise the person's house (and planet to boot) from space. If the person was off-world at the time, those who are Force or Schwartz users will proceed to Force-choke or laser the person even after they have lost everything.

Scar (The Lion King) arranges an accident that is tragically and unavoidably fatal while Shenzi, Banzai and Ed maul the person in full view of a crowd.

Gaz Membrane is constantly rude to anyone who dares to be her obsession, but if anyone else tries the same rudeness, they will pay. Zim and the two main Tallest also have shades of this.

Albert Wesker (Resident Evil 5 era): Look, another test subject for Uroboros has presented itself.

Urdnot Wrex, Grunt (Mass Effect 2) and Wolverine/Logan are not the burn-your-house-down types. It would be too easy for the person to learn nothing from the experience, such as how much they should be afraid of running their mouth to the wrong stranger in the future. These three will knock the person out before they even finish the sentence.

Yzma has exactly the right potion for this human flea, except that she adds an extra four or so steps to the plan.

Lord Hater invades the scoundrel's home planet with the support of Commander Peepers and his army of Watchdogs, or he may blast the world to smithereens with a laser.

Lord Dominator delights in crushing this pest's home world with her drill and making them watch every life on it come to an end.

Marvin the Martian said it best, "Be polite, or I'll vaporise you."