Donald, Huey, Dewey & Louie Duck (Sibling/Nibling! Reader Headcanons)

Anonymous asked:

How about a platonic yandere headcanon of Donald, Huey, Dewey and Louie. Let's say that reader would be her little sister (which would make them quadruplets) and niece, and they are super protective of her.

Warnings: Emotional manipulation, enforced isolation, implied violence & death, toxic mindsets.

A.N. - Donald is typically someone from who the triplets have to hide their behaviour, so his added assistance brings a whole new level of intractable power to the table.

I found "nibling" to be the most popular gender-neutral term for nieces and nephews and will be using that from now on.

Donald put a stop to their chances of adventuring before they ever received an offer. If it was not for Dewey's habit of sneaking his youngest sibling into the world in hopes of becoming their favourite, they would never leave the houseboat. Louie often assists via distracting Donald or Huey to spite the latter, having been promised a day of his sibling's undivided attention should he succeed.

Huey catches wind of the scheme before long and has a meltdown. Donald tries and fails to prevent him from taking to the streets and rampaging through Duckburg, only to do so himself the moment he sees a stranger speaking to his nibling. The most common rendezvous with Dewey occurs inside Funso's Fun Zone, wherein he attempts to hide behind his sibling before begging for clemency. Huey is the main threat in this scenario, as Donald is more concerned with ensuring their health and attacking anyone who he suspects of harming them.

Louie expects payment for delaying the assault, but Dewey is uncooperative. Huey tries to ban his brothers from being in his youngest sibling's presence, prompting Donald to step in and separate them all for a while. It is a welcome vacation, albeit one that drives the ducklings to their last nerve and heightens their future clinginess. Dewey becomes miserable in his sibling's absence and pleads with his uncle to show mercy, Huey is irritable and spends his days obsessing over every bad circumstance that may befall them, and Louie pours his soul into bending the rules and utilizing all sorts of back-alley methods to visit them.

No one plays the adolescent authoritarian role better than Huey, who, as an older brother, is positively excruciating. His regulations extend to them not being allowed to eat unless he inspects and approves of the food, being unable to fall asleep any earlier or later than a designated bedtime, and being powerless to leave the house without his supervision. Friends, other than their self-proclaimed best friend Dewey, are subject to impossibly high standards and extensive criticism when they inevitably fail to meet them. These perceived charlatans are subsequently plucked from his youngest sibling's life and disappeared via a combination of not-so-righteous fury and McDuck ingenuity.

Dewey is their best friend. He accepts no other narrative and often claims it was destined to be from the moment they were born. Anyone who threatens to dismantle this delusion, whether through earning the title themselves or presenting evidence to the contrary, is declared an immediate danger in need of extermination. The rambunctious duckling never gives his youngest sibling a moment of privacy, perpetually chattering at their side about his latest adventure and monopolizing every second of their day until Huey and Louie complain and persuade Donald to drag him away.

While his brothers dominate their life with oppressive restrictions and endless tales of boasting, Louie is left feeling cheated. He gets the least amount of time with his youngest sibling, and it vexes him quite a bit. To compensate for this apparent inequity, he strives to form a special type of bond with them that his brothers do not share. This schemer becomes their confidant, encouraging them to share any secrets or repressed grievances with him.

Every time they complain about Huey or Dewey, it is a massive ego boost. If they mention a bully or express an interest in obtaining something, Louie will see gold. He wants his youngest sibling to admire him, and this is a prime opportunity to showcase his influence and prestige. Make a few calls, pick a few locks, remove a pest, and drop a present in their lap. Engaging in illicit trades is a small price to pay for their gratitude.