Steelbeak (Platonic Scenario - "Operation Jailbird Jenny")

Anonymous asked:

Yandere Stealbeak x reader, please?

TW: Incarceration, Implied Violence & Death.

A.N. - 🎶 I started a joke, which started the whole world crying, but I didn't see that the joke was on me 🎶.

Honestly, I could write a lot about Steelbeak and the reader just being in prison together, but a F.O.W.L. team-up has potential too.

"Hey, roomie, I was thinking we could eat lunch together tomorrow. What do you say?" Steelbeak tailed you with a hopeful grin, hands cupped in front of his chest.

The blazing light of the prison bulbs glistened on the various cracks in his busted jaws, casting a glare that caused a nearby guard to wince and spin around with a scowl.

"Hey, ugly, put a mask on that thing!"

The rooster slumped and arched his shoulders with a growl, hackles puffing.
You quickly intervened. "We have lunch together every day, but sure."

Your voice was hushed and a click above a whisper, as solitary confinement was not an appealing prospect. It was a punishment Steelbeak had become quite familiar with despite your warnings, though he always claimed that the battered figure of another inmate or guard was in your defence.

"Really?!" The squeal is his voice was barely suppressed as he rattled his fists like an exuberant child. The smile on your face was minuscule but enough to earn a bear hug from the rooster, only for the embrace to be interrupted by the bitter muttering of another convict.

"We get it. You're in love with each other."

While your gaze drifted to the warden observing the scene from the second level, Steelbeak whipped around with clenched fists and a grisly snarl. The missing portions of his beak exposed his gums and the interior of broken teeth, tongue lulling slightly to the side.

The source of the taunt was a short, lean pelican from the gang you commonly encountered in the lunchroom.

"You wanna go for round two, shrimp?"

The prisoner took one look at the rooster's jagged chops and scarred bill and recoiled in disgust, eyes lingering on the string of saliva leaking from a gap where a tooth had originally made its home. "No thanks, I'd rather not spend the next hour cleaning your spit off me."

Steelbeak smiled with renewed fervour and stooped to bring himself inches from the pelican. "Oh, so you're looking at my beak, huh? Do you like it? Why don't I make yours look the same way?"

His voice had raised to a yell, and the warden calmly motioned to a collection of guards below. A serene smile was on his face as they approached the three of you with batons clamped in hand.

"You're not even half the man who did this," roared Steelbeak, pointing to his broken maw and only pausing in his tirade when you yanked the back of his jumpsuit.

He immediately turned with a smile. "Yeah, roomie?"

You gestured to the advancing guards as discreetly as possible, and his innocent expression soured to the look of a puppy who had been punted by its owner.
As he was escorted to solitary confinement, he glanced at you and whimpered, "Sorry, guess we're not having lunch tomorrow."

No sooner than him nearing the first turn did a blaring horn pound its way into your ears.

Red and orange lights swallowed the corridor as every cell door threw themselves open with a resounding buzz. Guards and prisoners scrambled in every direction as the warden disappeared from the railing, hoots of ecstasy and howls of outrage quickly drowning out the alarms that provoked them.