Warner Siblings (Artist! Reader pt. 2 Headcanons)

"I have a theory that toons can absorb an artist's creativity. Since the reader draws comics the siblings are especially energized by them, but they are also jealous of how passionate the reader is about their art. How would they deal with this?"

TW: Emotional Manipulation, Toxic Mindsets.

A.N. - Passive-aggressive to the max.

Platonic:

Yakko distracts them from their craft. The moment his friend reaches for a notebook, he begins rambling about any topic that enters his mind. The oldest sibling pretends to be ignorant of how he knocks the supplies to the floor or moves to block them from retrieving anything.

Wakko ruins their art. Sandwich crumbs, spilt beverages and grease stains litter his friend's work, but he acts surprised when confronted. Whether the story is that he mistook their comic for a napkin or tripped over a soda can, there is always an excuse to deflect the blame.

Dot revises their comics. Their dedication to art is interpreted as neglect, so she acquires some artistic skills of her own. The Warner Sister doodles over her friend's work and snatches their notebooks to fill them with her ideas, displaying the 'corrected' versions where everyone other than the two of them are erased.

Romantic:

Yakko becomes a micromanager. Whenever his partner lowers a pencil to an empty page, he bombards them with suggestions and tips. Each stroke of the pen is followed by a critique, and every comic is met with an unwarranted commentary. Forcing himself into the equation allows the oldest sibling to feel like he is essential to the process.

Wakko hides their art supplies. Brimming with enough fuel to not need sleep for a month would leave the youngest sibling ecstatic, except that it means his partner is more interested in their comics than him. He stuffs their notebooks in the refrigerator and underneath the sofa cushions to compel them to interact with him.

Dot dictates that they draw only her. She relishes the energy boost, but watching her partner devote themselves to illustrating other toons invokes feelings of resentment. The Warner Sister demands portraits of herself every day, burning or shredding any drawings that fail to meet this criterion.