The Beagle Boys & Magica De Spell (Spin the Wheel)

Anonymous asked:

Oh its okay to ask for a romantic rivalry with two Ducktales characters, please?

Your romantic DuckTales rivalry is between...

The Beagle Boys

(And) Magica De Spell

The Facts:

Most Dangerous?

Magica De Spell.

Least Dangerous?

Beagle Boys.

Most Likely to Kidnap You?

Beagle Boys.

Biggest Stalker?

Beagle Boys.

Most Possessive?

Magica De Spell.

How It Happened:

A sorceress without magic was doomed to toil in an unfamiliar world. Mundane tasks became trials of will, and every ambition that fell into her grasp seemed to belong to someone else. The blind faith in her powers that had protected her from many a formidable foe was now a liability. Perhaps this loss of status is what compelled Magica to visit the local scrap yard, searching for a semblance of the dignity stolen from her by Scrooge McDuck.

Whether you were a prisoner or a guest of the Beagle Boys was a question you debated every day. Their mother viewed you as a threat to her authority, but the boys treated you like you were royalty. There was always an extra bite of the meal reserved for you, homemade or looted gifts were presented after each heist, and at least one Beagle Boy was tailing you at all times during the day.

It was a frigid, desolate night when Magica collapsed at your feet, broke, homeless, and hungry. She carried a hostile aura, but you chose to provide a blanket and bowl of soup from the Beagle Boys' stash. The next morning, you found her rummaging through the towers of trash for scrap metal. Even after your supply of food helped her to regain her strength, the sorceress never strayed from the scrap yard for long.

The Beagle Boys had a collective habit of sharing stories about their crimes with you, much to their mother's displeasure. One time, they mentioned a place called Funso's Fun Zone. It took a bit of mental digging, but Bouncer admitted that he had seen a "Help Wanted" sign inside. You met with Magica later that night and noted the offer, suggesting that she investigate.

The job allowed her to move out of the scrapyard, but she would continue to visit when your corner of the world was asleep. It was not until she lived in the swamp that the sorceress realized how vulnerable she truly was. The return of her magic marked a turning point in Magica's perception of you, as she wished to display the full magnitude of her powers and show you a world free of the Beagle Boys.

Could They Ever Work It Out?

Not a chance. The Beagle Boys are nothing but inferior irritants in Magica's eyes, and the Beagle Boys would sooner donate their loot and become saints than relinquish the one person who is nice to all of them.