Jack Frost, Sandman, Bunnymund, Toothiana & St. North (Platonic Headcanons)

Anonymous asked:

May I have some platonic yandere headcanons for the guardians (ROTG) in that they all adopt the reader as a surrogate family member? How would their dynamic function as a unit to take care of the reader?

TW: Emotional Manipulation, Toxic Mindsets.

A.N. - I have a strong desire to make this into a scenario.

Toothiana is the first to suggest joint adoption, and Jack Frost is convinced that a life with them is better than a life without. The rest of the Guardians are hesitant about stealing their mutual friend from their old life. While Bunnymund's concerns stem from the belief that his guidance would be most effective at a distance, North is preoccupied with the logistics of introducing a new person to the worlds of the Guardians.

On the more neutral side of the scale lies Sandman. The Guardian of Dreams is used to monitoring their wellbeing through unconscious thoughts and has little experience with face-to-face interactions, but he is happy to entertain them with his Dreamsand when his fellow Guardians are arguing. Sandman leans towards Bunnymund's opinion, with Jack countering North's by saying that explaining every detail is unnecessary and ruins the excitement.

There is much disagreement over how best to care for their friend. Jack and Sandman advocate for a carefree approach that dismisses most rules, viewing the Guardians of Hope and Wonder's emphasis on security as excessive. Toothiana, while motivated by a desire to keep their friend happy, has an overbearing streak that leads to her trying to provide help where it is not wanted or needed. Bunnymund and North are split between opposing ideas of which one of them has the final say.

Jack enjoys his petty torments and, if they express discontent, will aid their friend in defying any number of North or Bunnymund's rules. North wishes to be seen as a father figure, but the other Guardians have an equally potent drive to spend time with them. The importance of each holiday and the Guardian themselves are embellished with gifts and praise. It evolves into a popularity contest, with everyone controlling a different part of their friend's day in an attempt to prove their superiority and elicit adoration.

Despite the disharmony between the Guardians over how to schedule their day, they all agree that no one else has any business in their friend's life. There are a few communal activities where they accentuate their virtues and successes, but these are marred by snide remarks about past incidents or mistakes made by other Guardians. This tenuous peace is further challenged by each Guardian, especially Jack and Bunnymund, interrupting and undermining one another during their established time with their friend.