Gyro Gearloose & Fenton Crackshell-Cabrera (Platonic Scenario - Enemy of Mine)

Anonymous asked:

Hi hello I would like to request a Yandere Gyro x Reader x Yandere Fenton ((That isn't about them fighting one another for the reader)) Plz and thank you kindly :3

Warnings: Implied Past Violence, Brainwashing, Toxic Mindsets.

A.N. - I see them teaming up as being far more likely than them competing. Fenton isn't possessive, and Gyro, no matter how much he may hate to admit it, knows making a compromise with him will pay off in the long run.

Water sloshed against the confines of the pail as Fenton lifted the mop from its sudsy depths and slapped it against the metallic floor, soaking up a myriad of spilled chemicals left behind by one of Gyro's earlier fits of rage. There was a distinct possibility that the substances being absorbed by the yarn were hazardous to be in such close proximity to without any safety gear.

Still, his intern's wellbeing had been the last thing on the chicken's mind lately. The weeks spent slaving away in his bedroom, hunched over a blueprint he refused to let anyone lay eyes on, sent Fenton into a spin.

It dredged up past shame to recall, but there had been many a time when he considered going behind Gyro's back and scouring the lab for the diagram once he left for a meeting with the board of directors. The superhero had nearly gone through with it one day. The scientist was off quelling another renegade invention, and the sketch was within his grasp when Manny trotted into the room with news of the security detail's triumph over the rampaging machine.

A series of flashes shimmered across his figure and illuminated the stained floor as he gradually maneuvered forward, spurring him to pause in his janitorial efforts and peer crosswise. Fenton squinted as light invaded his eyes, but a look of astonishment promptly settled on his countenance. A collection of security cameras were stacked against the wall on a metal desk and towered over the intern, displaying various areas of the Money Bin in real-time.

One monitor featured Scrooge standing on the end of a conference table and angrily waving his cane at the perturbed buzzards on his board, and another depicted Webby leaping from bookcase to bookcase in the archive with an enraged Quackfaster in hot pursuit. Despite having a plethora of spectacles to choose from, Fenton's gaze was drawn to the centre screen. It was observing the main lobby on the ground floor, and you were approaching the front desk.

The receptionist flagged you down and began to make small talk while stooping to reach into an unseen compartment. They emerged with a stack of papers in hand and extended it to your outstretched arms, waving goodbye as you strolled to the nearest elevator.

The superhero watched the entire interaction with an adoring smile and felt his cheeks swell with heat. The moment you disappeared from view, his eyes darted back and forth between every monitor until he spotted the correct elevator cam. His grip on the mop handle tightened in embarrassment, and he quickly diverted his gaze to a puddle encircling his feet.

It felt like he was doing something forbidden.

Fenton knew that if his mother were there she would be giving him an earful about respecting other people's privacy, but for the first time in his career, he was thankful for his employer's paranoia. Despite the liquid trail of destruction still spanning a significant portion of the lab, he found it impossible to focus on so much as a single drop. His eyes had begun to wander towards the monitors when an infuriated shriek reverberated through the underwater lab.

"I can't take it anymore!"

Rapid footsteps thundered overhead as Gyro exited his bedroom in a huff and made a beeline for the stairs.