Faris D'jinn & Inspector Tezuka (Spin the Wheel)

Anonymous asked:

Hey if it's not too much trouble is it okay if I request a romantic team-up from two ducktales characters? Thank you!

Your romantic DuckTales team-up is between...

Faris D'jinn

(And) Inspector Tezuka

The Facts:

Most Dangerous?

Faris D'jinn.

Least Dangerous?

Inspector Tezuka.

Most Likely to Kidnap You?

Faris D'jinn.

Biggest Stalker?

Inspector Tezuka.

Most Possessive?

Faris D'jinn.

How It Happened:

A hunt for a Southeast Asian artifact brought Faris to the eclectic land of Japan. He followed one lead after another until the city of Tokyolk proved to be the resting place of the antique. You were a rookie inspector fresh out of training, but the wary and bewildered look in his eye as he strolled down the street did not take years of experience to discern.

Faris noticed your uniform and approached you with a request for assistance. The warrior explained that he was searching for an heirloom and had been informed that it was in the clutches of a local gang, so you relayed his case to your elder, Tezuka. The inspector shared what little information she had on their history and last known residence.

Assuming the role of a scout, Faris discovered the hideout after a few weeks of accompanying you and Tezuka on various missions. He informed the two of you of his discovery, and a joint raid commenced the next day. The Tokyolk police force stormed the lair as the warrior recovered the purpose of his journey.

While he rejected Tezuka's offer to become an honorary inspector, Faris promised to visit you whenever his career as a warrior pointed him to the East.

Could Their Agreement Fall Apart?

Only if you are injured. Both sides possess a potent sense of honour and justice, so the chances of betrayal are low. Faris and Tezuka have high standards and expect an unconditional dedication to preserving your health. Should harm befall you at any point, one will blame the other for being negligent and declare that they cannot be trusted with your safety.