𝟞𝟞: 𝕎𝕒𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝔽𝕠𝕣 𝕋𝕒𝕖𝕜𝕨𝕠𝕟 𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕄𝕚𝕟𝕛𝕚

Here's your double update!!! Sorry for it being late.

~

"It's ok baby, just hold my hand." Jungkook says as Jae speeds to the hospital with her flashers on while she could hear Taehyung's breath fasten whenever a contraction hit.

"W-why isn't Jimin or Hoseok with you?" Taehyung asked Jae as he tried to distract himself from the pain, his eyes opening to see his lover's amazing smile.

"Jimin's too slow and Hoseok looked too cute to wake up, so I just rushed myself. I did however call Jin, so he should already be getting you a private room by the time we get there." She states, looking into the rear-view mirror to smile at him before she looked back at the road.

"I feel like I'm in an action movie where the main actor tries to get his wife to a hospital while getting away from bad guys." Taehyung groans, his head shoving inside the other's stomach while he felt his hand running through his hair.

"Hey Jae, once we get there, can you tell one of the nurses to get him some medicine so he won't feel all this pain?" Jungkook asked, a frown currently on his face as he watched his boyfriend's hand go into a fist as he held his black shirt.

"I believe Jin has already done that, he mentioned something like that on the phone, along with the lines 'and any other medicine to knock him out'." She states, laughing happily as she sees the hospital only a few miles away.

Her car speeds up as she passes more vehicles, the speed being almost 90 mph as cars honk at her.

"Ok, I get you're trying to get me to the damn hospital as fast as you can, but please don't fucking murder us in the process!!" Taehyung yells, scaring both Jae and Jungkook a little bit.

"Well damn, this should go in the books." The younger raven comments, looking into the mirror to see the older raven look at her in confusion.

"What I mean is, Taehyung has never cursed at me, nor anyone, like that. More like hasn't cursed more than 1 word in a sentence." She explains, watching as he nods before they finally get closer.

"Just hold on love, we're almost there."

-
Once they made it to the emergency side of the hospital, they saw Jin and a few nurses that were putting on jackets were rushing outside with a stretcher to Jungkook's side.

Taehyung watched as the snow started to fall faster, causing him to shiver and look at his outfit, which was sweatpants with a big hoodie.

"Ok baby, I'm going to lift you, and then I'm going to put you on the stretcher, ok love?" Nodding hesitantly, the door then opened, revealing a smiling Jin.

"Here, let me help you Kook." Going on the other side, aka the driver's side, he opens the other door to the back and grabs onto his feet.

"Ok, Jungkook, what I'm going to want you to do is start pulling him backward by his arms while I push him out by his legs." The oldest states, only to watch as his brother scoffs.

"Now I'm going to know what it feels like whenever the twins are born." He grumbles, listening as the nurses and the other 3 laugh before they get him out of the vehicle by the time his 4th contraction struck.

-
"How many more hours is there left~? I wanna see our babies!" Taehyung whined as he laid in the hospital bed with his pink gown on, not to mention the yellow socks they gave him so his feet wouldn't get cold.

"It's been what...4 hours. Look, just get you some sleep baby, the doctor said it's usually a 12-19 hour wait for them to come." Jungkook explained, walking over to his boyfriend to hold his hand while the other just whined.