𝟟𝟞: 𝔸 𝔻𝕒𝕪 𝕒𝕥 𝕊𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕝

"Swo two plwus two eqwuals fwour?" A little boy asks as he sits with his friend and his teacher. The little girl nodded happily as she showed him her paper.

"Mhm! And then 4 plus 4 equals 8!" She exclaimed, listening as their teacher chuckled before the boy looked at him.

"Mwister Jeon, I dwon't understand." The boy whined, his cute puppy-like eyes matching with his cute pout.

"Aw Daesung, I'm sure you'll get the hang of it." The teacher assured, smiling softly at the boy before he looked around the classroom.

He got up from his spot at the table to go grab something quickly before coming back and placing them on the table.

"Ok, so in my hand is 1 pencil, ok?" Nodding, the 2 kids watch as their teacher grabs another pencil.

"Now how many do I have in my hand?" The little girl raised her hand up enthusiastically, causing her teacher to chuckle.

"Yes, Taesa?"

"It's 2!"

"That's correct," looking at the little boy, Mr. Jeon smiled softly before moving the pencils closer to him.

"So Daesung, how did I get these 2 pencils?"

"Y-you gwot one and added anowther?" The boy guessed, his cute chubby cheeks flushing with embarrassment.

"That's correct, cause 1 plus 1 equals 2." Putting the pencils down, he then grabbed 4 building blocks.

"Now it's going to be the same thing, but we're basically going up a level." He explains, placing 2 blocks down in front of the 2 kids while holding the other 2.

"As you see, I have 2 blocks in my hand, and 1 plus 1 equals 2," the teacher then grabbed one of the other blocks in his hand and showed it to the 2, "so if I add another block, what does that give me?" Of course, Taesa raised her hand excitedly, but Mr. Jeon gave her a soft look to make her put her hand down.

He then proceeded to look at the shy boy that looked scared, almost as if he knew he would get it wrong.

"Daesung? Can you tell me how many blocks I have in my hand?"

"T-t-thwee?" Smiling his bunny smile, his teacher nodded his head before moving the other objects and placing the colorful blocks in front of him.

"So if it's 3, how did I get that number?" Blushing softly, the boy took his smaller and chubby hand and touched the blocks.

"Becwause one plwus one eqwuals two, a-and two plwus one eqwuals thwee." He explains, only to blush harder whenever Taesa claps for him.

"Good job Dae-shi!" The older girl happily cheered, watching as the boy nodded while keeping his eyes on the table, causing his teacher to chuckle before they continued.

-
It was now recess time for the kiddos, meaning he had 45 minutes to himself while the kids went bonkers.

As he leaned back in his rolling chair, a soft knock landed on his door, causing his attention to turn towards the door where a man smiled happily at him.

"Hey, I thought I saw the kids heading to recess." The brunette stated, watching as the raven chuckled before getting up from his seat to see his lover rolling the twins in on their stroller.

"Ah, they look so adorable in their matching outfits." The raven comments, bending down to softly rub his daughter's tummy before getting her out of the stroller

"I was trying to find cute, but warm outfits for them since we're still in the middle of winter, and I didn't want them getting sick

"I was trying to find cute, but warm outfits for them since we're still in the middle of winter, and I didn't want them getting sick." The brunette explains as he got his son out of the stroller as well before walking over to his boyfriend and giving him a kiss.

"How has your day been so far?" Taehyung asked, a big smile warming upon his face as he watched the interaction with her daughter and her father.

"It's been really good. Taesa and her little friend did a few math problems with my help today." Gasping, Taehyung walked over to Jungkook's desk with his lover before sitting down in the other rolling chair just for him.

"Little Daesung?! He's such a cutie." Chuckling, Jungkook nodded his head as he carefully sat down with Minji, who started to drool a little on his blazer.

"Yeah, he got so flustered whenever Taesa congratulated him on answering a problem correctly. He looked like a cute strawberry." He explained, his eyes moving to look at his daughter with fond eyes before looking over at his boyfriend and their son, who was staring around the room with curiosity.

"Looks like he enjoys the colorful room." Taehyung joked, giggling at his son that had his cute little jaw open to reveal his toothless mouth while his doe eyes glistened with the lights around the room.

"I'm glad he likes my room." The older stated, smiling happily before he heard knocking on his door.

"I'm so sorry to interrupt you Jungkook, but I thought you would like to give these to your kids after their work today." One of the kindergarten teachers explains, quickly walking over to him with a calm smile and handing it to him.

"Ah, thank you so much Miyeon." Jungkook said, grabbing the papers before turning around carefully to put them away in case the kids see them when they get back.

Miyeon looks over at Taehyung and Taekwon before smiling softly.

"It's nice to meet you, I'm Cho Miyeon. Jungkook always talks about his little family and it always warms our hearts hearing the cute stories of your babies." She admits, watching a blush creep onto the brunette's face before smiling softly.

"Nice to meet you too, I'm Kim Taehyung." Smiling softly, she looked back over at Jungkook once he turned back around.

"As I said, I just wanted to forward those to you, but I'll get going now." Nodding his head, he waved goodbye to her before she left the room.

"She's nice." The younger states, watching as the older hummed softly while leaning back in his chair.

"Her and another teacher on this hall always watch my class whenever I'm absent from the room. I actually went to college with her, which is why we're such good friends." The older explains, looking over at Taekwon whenever he yawned cutely before placing his sweater paw on the younger's chest, almost making him cooe if he didn't hold it back.

"I love these little munchkins." He whispers, listening as his boyfriend chuckles before they continue a lovely conversation together while they had 30 minutes left before the kids came back.

~

I'm back! Sorry for being absent once again, I had a very busy week, but hopefully, I can get back on track with this book, cause I've decided to make this book up to 100 chapters.

Here's a picture of Daesung for those who want to see what he looks like: