𝟜𝟙: 𝕄𝕖𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝔹𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝔹𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕄𝕖𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕤

As the 2 sat in the living room, waiting for the others to get back from whatever they were doing as they looked at the pictures together, big smiles on their faces as they see the little babies living inside Taehyung.

"Those are our babies Ggukie. How do you feel?" Taehyung asked, knowing this is probably very emotional for the other. Jungkook only sniffled as his bunny smile was on show.

"I-I...this is the best thing ever, becoming a father of not only 1, but 2 babies that have my blood...it means so much." He says, chuckling as he blushed a little before he laid his head on his lover's shoulder, his hand automatically going to his bump and rubbing it.

"Parents of twins is a big thing Gguk, what if they are ferternal or identical?"

"It doesn't matter if they are or not, the fact of the matter is that we treat them with as much love as we can." The older stated, kissing the younger's cheek as they heard the front doors open, soon, 4 people came inside as 2 of them laughed.

"Yah! Tae! How was your check up?!" Jimin shouted as he ran into the living room and plopped himself on a couch, giggling while the other 3 came to sit down, Jae and Hoseok on the love seat while Yoongi sat with him on the other couch.

"It was...surprising actually." Jae gasped as she held onto her boyfriend's hand.

"What happened?!" Blushing, Taehyung looked up at his boyfriend to see him nod with a smile before he held his other hand tighter.

"Well umm, today we were able to see how many babies were inside my stomach...and we actually found out that I'm having twins." Both Park siblings gasped as they let go of their lovers and ran to the other, hugging him while squealing.

"I'm going to be an Aunt to twins!!! Do you know how exciting this is?!" Jae squealed, smiling brightly at the pregnant male before she bounced back over to Hoseok and jumped on his lap, giggling happily as Jimin had a full on squeal attack, his head landing on Yoongi's lap as the rest sat on his side of the couch.

"I can tell that took you by a whirlwind Kook." Yoongi said, looking at the younger as he nodded and sighed, a smile on his face as he looked at Taehyung, who was blushing a rose color, but smiled none the less.

"I just can't believe I get to finish what I started 4 years ago, except with 2 this time." As the raven looked at his boyfriend, a memory flew into his mind.

Flashback

Jungkook was busy on working on his computer in his office. He was currently fixing a design file that someone messed up on accident, but either way, it had to be done.

"B-babe." His wife shakily said, causing him to swiftly look up at her to see her shaking hands as she held onto the doorframe, scaring him a bit as he got up from his chair and jogged over to her, grabbing her still shaking hands as he looked at her with worry.

"What's wrong Lis baby? Did something happen at work that shook you up?" Shaking her head, she held his hand as she brought him into the bathroom, making him confused.

"I-I really hope you don't hate me for this. Please know that from this point, everything is going to change." The raven didn't understand what she was saying, but nodded anyway as she opened the bathroom door, leading into their big bathroom that had all the lights on. But that didn't catch his attention. What did was a white and blue stick on the counter, one he knew very well from commercials.

"I-Is this what I think it is?" The raven asked the blonde, watching as she nodded before she handed him the stick, letting him read the bold print words.