𝟡: 𝔻𝕒𝕪 𝕆𝕟𝕖 𝕆𝕗 𝔸 ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝕐𝕖𝕒𝕣

Yesterday was the last day of 2019. Taehyung remembered all the cheerful memories he made with his friends and family. He remembered all the times he smiled at something he did right. He remembered when Jimin and Jae won an award for being on of the best fashion companies in Seoul.

He was currently in his bed reading a book that was beside his bed. He had on his glasses, that in his opinion, made him look like a nerd. The sun was bright as it shined on his dark brown hair. His room a calm warm color as the sun takes over.

He smiled as he finished chapter 10 in his book, which had about 30 chapters in it. He put the book down and stretched. It was a new year, meaning new things for Taehyung.

He got out of the bed and headed to his bathroom.

He had a meeting with Jungkook at his company today. They wanted to try out his modeling skills and see if it was useful or not, which Taehyung hoped it did. He jumped into the shower and changed right when he got out.

 He jumped into the shower and changed right when he got out

(With curly brown hair)

He smiled as he looked at himself in the mirror and started walking down the stairs.

He could smell the pancakes from the staircase as he walked down. He saw Jin in the kitchen cooking with Namjoon at the island sitting on a barstool talking to him. Taesa was in the living room playing with her toys and watching Care Bears.

He smiled and walked into the kitchen, grabbing both males' attention.

"Looking nice Taehyung, where are you going?" Namjoon asked, sipping his coffee.

"I have an interview with Jungkook's company today. They want to see me in modeling mode and see if I'm fit for the job." He nodded and went back to looking at Jin.

"Did Jungkook tell you how much you might make out of this?" Taehyung shook his head at Jin and put his hands in his pants pockets.

"I didn't really go into detail with money. I just simply wanted the job." Jin rolls his eyes and smiles.

"Well I'm glad you are doing something you love to do." Taehyung looks at his time and widens his eyes.

"Shoot, I need to head out. It would be a bad thing if I showed up late on the first day." He starts to run to the door, saying his goodbyes.

"Wait! Don't forget to bring home pictures!" Jin shouts as the door shuts. Jin sighs and places a towel on his shoulder.

"I hope he gets this." Namjoon gets up and walks behind him, then wraps his arms around his waist and kisses his cheek.

"Of course he will get it. Just have faith." Jin nods and lays his head on his shoulder.
-
Taehyung turned off his car as he parked his car. He got out of his Mercedes that Jimin bought him as a New Years gift. It was black and very high tech.