𝟛𝟚: ℝ𝕒𝕘𝕖

Opening his eyes, a soft whimper fell from his lips as he closed them again, his touch soon waking up as he felt a hand tighten on his hold. When he opened his eyes fully this time, he saw himself in the hospital room with his boyfriend's worried face as he held his hand.

"H-hey, are you ok?" Jungkook shakily asked, watching as his injured boyfriend just started to sob here and there, instantly wrapping his arms around him and shhing him, guilt filling him whole as he could've thought of how to start a better morning than this.

After crying and making a mess on the older's shirt, the younger pulled away and wiped his eyes before looking into his lover's eyes.

"I-is the baby ok?"

"Yes, the doctor said nothing happened to your stomach, so the baby is ok." Sighing in relief, the brunette made grabby hands for the raven, who chuckled and picked him up before placing him on his lap to place his head on his muscular shoulder. The raven took ahold of the brunette's hand as he played with it for a bit before he continued.

"The doctor did say that your father bruised your calf quite a bit, so it will have to be wrapped and placed on a pillow with an ice pack on top. And you had a little concussion whenever your head met the marble floor, that's why you couldn't register things well, but it should be fully back to normal in a few hours."

"Ggukie?"

"Hmm?" The older looked over at the weak boy to see more tears falling from his eyes.

"T-they told me they're not going to be here for Taesa's birthday, that they found out about us and now they've disowned all of us as if we never existed. I-I yelled at my father and mother, but I'm guessing it got me here when he-...when he..." Jungkook tilted his head in confusion when Taehyung never said it.

"When he did what babe?" Going back to sobs, his hands and whole body started to shake as he looked into his boyfriend's eyes.

"H-he grabbed me by my collar and threw me to the ground."

-
After a few paperwork to do to let Taehyung leave the hospita, along with some medicine Jungkook had to pick up later, they were finally able to leave and go home. Taehyung rode with Jungkook in the passenger's seat while an assistant of Jungkook's that actually came to help out took his car.

Jungkook cancelled all of his plans for the day, inculding his work at school. He talked to his boss, aka the principal, and told her that he had a big family issuse that needed his attention and he will do his extra day another day, which since she was nice and knew Taehyung from a little kid, she understood and allowed it.

To say he was upset was an understatment though. He was pissed and in rage, more rage than you would ever think. The younger took another nap in his car, so he couldn't see how tight his knuckles were when he tightly held onto the steering wheel.

You don't derserve people like that in your life Taehyung.

I want you to know that I won't let the bastard hurt you again.

Groaning a litte, Taehyung tried to fix his leg as it started to get a little uncomfortable, which luckily they were almost home.

"It's ok baby, we're almost home. I'll fix you up a good bubble bath and get you some fuzzy clothes, then we can snuggle all day until I get on your last nerves." The younger giggled sleepily as his eyes started to open, looking over at his handsome boyfriend with a small smile.

-
Like Jungkook said, he fixed him a pretty bubble bath with blue bubble and his favorite scent and put him on some fuzzy pjs before carrying him to the bed where a small pack of ice was waiting for him for about 2 minutes.

"Here we go, easy, easy." The raven said, slowly putting the brunette down so he wouldn't hurt his leg or back. Once he was situated, he watched curiously as his lover left to the bathroom for a bit before he came back in sweats and a black t-shirt, making him confused.

"Don't you have to go back to work?" Taehyung questioned with a pout on his face. Jungkook couldn't help but cooe at his pouty face before he shook his head and adjusted his leg pillow, then placing the ice pack on top, which sent chills down Taehyung's back.

"I took the day off just for you. I'll have to make up for it, but it's worth it when I have to take care of my babies." The older assures, slipping into the covers with him before he grabbed the remote and turned on the tv, only to feel more anger when it turned on to the news.

Damn it, I forgot to change it this morning.

The younger watched with wide doe eyes as it showed him getting slammed to the floor from his father's harsh grip, a whimper making it out of his lips as he turned to look at his boyfriend, who was fixing to break the remote.

"D-did you tell the police who they w-were?" The pregnant male suddenly spoke after the other changed the channel to a k-drama.

"I told them that they were your parents and I told them the bits of information you fed me about them and some of the parts where Rose mentioned your past." He explained, wrapping his arms around to the other side of his waist and pulled him close, making sure not to move his leg.

"Has Rose come in yet? Like when I was taking a bath?" The raven shook his head as he rubbed his lover's stomach, making the other blush.

"She left a few minutes after you did to go and start working with Jae and Jimin. She's probably heard about it by now, all of them probably have." Sighing, the younger laid his head on the older's shoulder as he played with his free hand, finally figuring out something.

"Why don't you wear your wedding ring?" The older went still for a moment before he sighed sadly and looked at the hand that used to hold a ring that showed his love for his dead wife.

"After her death, I couldn't stand wearing something that reminded me of her. Now I know how to control myself, but back then when it recently happened and I didn't want to believe she was dead, I went full on crazy. I started to drink too much, I had to stop myself from going to work or ouside so I wouldn't make a fool out of myself...I had to keep myself isolated for days and days until it came to my attention that I just had to accept it. Accept the fact that the person I loved for years and years won't be in my arms, that my baby boy that was going to be born in 3 months poofed into thin air." Jungkook explained, looking over at Taehyung to see tears in his eyes.

"I'm sorry for asking."

"Baby, look at me." Jungkook demanded softly, using his finger to lift the other's chin to look into his eyes.

"You would find out sooner or later. I knew it was eating you alive, and I don't blame you. I just never thought a day like this would come where I'm basically back to where I used to be instead with a new lover, and a new baby that will soon be in my arms." The 2 looked at each with equal tears in their eyes as they moved in and shared a loving kiss, letting each other know that no matter what, no matter the issuse, they will be there for each other.