𝟡𝟙: 𝔹𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕆𝕦𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤

"Taebear! Kook! Welcome back!" Jae happily exclaimed as she walked over to the couple before giving them a group hug.

"I miss having someone to back me up when I have to deal with these morons." She complained, her eyes narrowing over to the 2 boyfriends while they had their hands up in surrender.

"Well at least everything is still intact, I appreciate that," Jungkook states, listening as the others snicker a little before they watched Ducky bring down the twins.

"Minji was just about to fall asleep, but she heard your voices and decided sleep wasn't important." She explained, a soft smile on her face as the baby was all bundled up against her chest while Taekwon was nestled into her arm.

Taehyung let out a soft gasp as the non-visible sparkles in his eyes shined when he saw the twins, his hands instantly going out to reach for them once she got closer, giving Minji first before handing over Taekwon to Jungkook.

"Hey there my little princess." The brunette cooed, watching as her head went to look at him before a cute squeal emitted from her small lips, causing the whole room to grow brighter around him before he kissed her forehead.

"Thank you once again Ducky for watching over them and taking care of them. It means a lot to us." The raven admitted as he looked at Taekwon's sleeping figure before looking at her with his bunny smile.

"It was an honor taking care of them sir." She stated before she bowed and grabbed her bag.

"Where are you going?" The pink-haired male asked as she started to make her way to the front door.

"Oh, I told my mom I would be home after you guys came back, so she probably misses me."

"Well wait just a second." Jungkook comments, handing his son over to Yoongi before getting out his wallet and grabbing some cash.

"I know it's not much right now, but I promise to get my assistant to send over the rest of the cash by tomorrow." As he placed the cash in her hand, she counted over the cash before her eyes widened.

"T-this is seven hundred dollars!"

"Mhm, and you'll be getting the other seven hundred tomorrow." Looking at the man in shock, she slowly nods her head before she puts in her small backpack, not forgetting to mumble a few things on her way out.

-
"So Tae! What are you planning on doing for your wedding?!" Jimin happily asked as they all went to sit down on the couch, Taekwon back in his father's arms as he laid his head on the muscular skin.

"I don't know just yet. I was kind of in a shock for a whole week that I didn't even think about it."

"Well, that and we got a little busy-"

"Jungkook!"

"What?! I was going to say we were busy touring around Florence! We went on bike trips and got this amazing ice cream from there." Sighing in relief, Taehyung listened as their friends chuckled before Jungkook continued.

"But if we're seriously going into the thought process, I just want it to feel," he paused for a moment, a few thoughts about his last wedding flooded into his head before he looked over at his fiance, "comfortable, like it was meant to be all along."

"Aww, that's sweet." Jae cooed, her eyes practically smiling as she stared at them.

"So that technically takes out elegant," Jimin grumbled, only for Jungkook to intervene.

"No, not really. We can still add some, just...not a lot as you like it."

"What Gguk is trying to say is, make it more modern than elegant, but make sure the elegant is hidden in the simple details. That way it kinda blends in instead of stands out." Taehyung explains, seeing as Jungkook nodded in agreement before kissing the side of his head.

"Well, that sounds like something in Taehyung alley anyway. He's always loved a sweet and modern-looking wedding." Jae noted.

"But where would you want to have the wedding? I mean, there are many options." Hoseok asked, watching as Taehyung was smiling down at Minji as he played with one of her small hands before looking up.

"We can do an outside ceremony, but make the after-party and all inside, that way we don't get eaten up for the most part by mosquitos."

"I agree, and since some of our family is allergic to flowers, we'll just get fake ones and put them on the tables inside," Jungkook adds, only to see Jae pout.

"But real flowers add more of the true feeling."

"True," Taehyung agreed, "but I would rather be safe than sorry, plus we don't even know what the twins are allergic to yet, so it's best we not jinx anything."

"What kind of flowers would it be though?" Hoseok asked.

"It'll be different kinds of flowers, but mostly roses, white roses to be precise," Jungkook admits, looking over at Taehyung for his approval before he looks back over at his best friend.

"So you would add the other simple flowers like lilacs, tulips, peony, and hydrangeas, right?" Yoongi asked, watching as his brother and his soon-to-be brother-in-law nodded.

"Yes, the colors will be your natural colors, so like white, light pink, beige, etc." Gasping, the 2 siblings look at each other in excitement, not noticing how Taekwon jolted in his sleep before he pouted at his father.

"Aw, I'm sorry baby boy." The father whispered, a soft smile on his face as he changed the way he was holding his son.

"Here, give him to me. I'll give you Minji." The mother whispered, carefully handing over their daughter as he handed him their son.

"I still can't believe you guys are getting married. I would say the next thing is kids," Jungkook's brother stated as he eyed the babies, "but that's already happened." The 2 parents chuckled as they stared at each other before Taehyung replied.

"And we don't regret it."

~
It's about that time, I wanted to know; what kind of wedding do you think would fit well for them?

Let me know in the comments :)