𝟙: 𝔸 ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝔹𝕖𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘

This was it...this was the time for Jungkook to go on, leave all the stuff in the past in the past. With just one push of a bu-

"I can't do this!" Jungkook says, brushing his hand in his hair. He looks at the screen in front of him, his best friend right beside him.

"I understand man, it's hard." Hoseok pats his back as Jungkook just sighs and bends his head.

"I'm sorry Hyung, it's just..." The older continues to rub the younger's back.

"Let's just do something else, get it off your mind. You've been in too much stress, that it scares me, kook." The younger looks up to see his friend's worried face.

"Sorry man, fine then. Let's go do something." The older claps his hands in excitement and drags the younger to his closet.

Jungkook, a widow that lives in a mansion with his brother and best friend. He has about 10 servants, 5 maids, and 5 butlers. He has 20 guards all around his house, just to make sure no one hurts him. He works 2 jobs, his job at his father's company, and as a teacher. His father's company was his side job, but it was still important and needed to be taken care of. He also had a wife. He loved her. She was the sweetest thing he could ask for, but after her passing, he wasn't really himself.

Hoseok, a single man that has been with Jungkook since day one. They have always hung out and did things together, shed tears together, had fought together, the main things about a friendship.

"We need to get you more clothes, Kook." The brunette says, the raven just rolls his eyes.

"Really?" The raven says, pointing to the 100 pairs of clothes he has.

"Yes! These clothes are old and you need new clothes so you can find yourself, someone." Jungkook just pouts.

"What if I'm not ready yet? What if she doesn't want me to see someone yet?" Hoseok smiles and puts his hands on his shoulders.

"Knowing her, she would say you should. She's not going to keep you from dating someone. If she was here, she would tell you to do whatever would make you happy." Jungkook smiles and nods.

"You're right." Jungkook grabs an outfit from his closet and gets ready.

Jungkook looked at himself one more time in the mirror before going to the living room and getting greeted by staff and Holly

He smiles, bending down to scratch behind Holly's ear. He greets his staff as gets info from his assistant.

"Sir, you have nothing from 7-3. You have a meeting with Mr. Kang at 4:30 about money business and another meeting with the company at 5." He nods and walks to where Hoseok was waiting on him.

"Thanks, Irene, and add shopping to my agenda. Me and Hobi Hyung will be out for a while." She nods and types it on her iPad.

"Anything else sir?" Irene asks.