𝟡𝟛: 𝕄𝕒𝕪𝕓𝕖 𝕀𝕥'𝕤 𝕁𝕦𝕤𝕥 ℕ𝕖𝕣𝕧𝕖𝕤

Sorry, it's been a while that I've updated any of my books. I've been spending a few weeks with my parents and going on trips they wanted to go on, but hopefully, I'll get back in the swing of updating. As a lot of you know, I accidentally deleted this chapter, so I'm having to recreate it from the screenshots I was lucky enough to save. Ducky, aka infires_maaannn, is no longer on Wattpad for personal reasons, but her character will continue on until the 97th chapter.

~

"For the last time, I want those flowers placed over there, not next to the fountain where they can get all wet and soggy," Jimin complained as he watched a worker bow to him before going to place the flowers in the correct spot.

"Jeez, the event is in 2 hours and these wack-a-doodles don't know the proper way to place flowers." He grumbled, his small fingers pinching the bridge of his nose before walking over to another section of the wedding venue.

As you guessed, the day finally arrived, which only caused a lot of stress and chaos, but today was meant to be a happy day...right?

"Aish, Amber make sure you get the napkins perfect. We need them looking like cute triangles next to the silverware- and why is the silverware looking like a toddler placed them?!" He exclaimed, watching as the workers flinched.

"This is a fucking wedding people!" The younger shouts, not noticing his boyfriend walking over to him while he continues to shout, " We need this place meeting my best friend's expectations! Come on now!"

"Baby," Yoongi whispers, his hand softly touching the other's shoulder while the workers went back to work, "just relax a bit, everything will be perfect. We still have 2 hours before it even starts." Sighing, the younger closed his eyes when he felt the older's hands massaging his shoulders.

"Plus, you should really be with Taehyung right now. He's currently having a mental breakdown and is on the verge of a panic attack."

"Goddamnit, why does a best friend have to be so difficult?"

"Don't worry, I'll get you the proper alcohol you'll need tonight." Kissing Jimin's cheek, Yoongi patted his shoulder before he walked over to watch the workers and help them if needed.

-
"Baby boy, hey, look at me." Jungkook calmly spoke as he kneeled in front of Taehyung, who was currently sitting on the couch crying.

"I don't care what you wear. There's going to be no paparazzi here to put you in the papers and criticize what you wear, whether it's a dress or a suit. The only people here to take pictures will be Seulgi and it's going to be for friends and family only, don't worry about it love." He assured, bringing his hands up to his fiance's face before wiping the tears off his face.

"Ok, what am I missing?" Jimin asks as he barges into the room with an unimpressed look on his face, causing Jae to snicker slightly.

"Taehyung was just scared of what outfit to wear since he didn't know if the paparazzi would make an appearance or-" Jin stated, only for Jimin to scoff.

"Come on Tae, you know damn well I would pull a gun out first before they showed up. Who gives a damn what those people think?!" It was Jungkook's turn to chuckle before he turned his head to look at the upset male with a headpiece.

"Did you already start drinking Park?"

"Nope, but I'm about to if these workers don't know what a proper wedding looks like. I swear they don't their lefts to their rights."

"Take it easy on them Jimin, they're just trying to earn a living and you shouting at them over small details just causes more chaos." Jae finally speaks up, only to see her brother roll his eyes.

"Well, you do it then."

"Can't, I'm currently being a maid of honor right now, so my role is to stay with the bride/groom while you do that other stuff." She sasses, earning a small giggle from Taehyung as he was now laying his head on his lover's shoulder.

"This will be your payback when I have my wedding, bitch." Jimin mumbled before slamming the door behind him.

"Aish, someone needs to get a hold of that cry baby," Jin complained as he took a seat in one of the makeup chairs.

"And that my friend is lovely Yoongi's job."

-
As the time raced and the crowds of people started to fill in the outside sitting area, Jungkook could only watch from the window of his changing room of all his family and friends waiting to see the love of his life, which made him very nervous.

You see, Jungkook was taught from a certain age never to judge a book by its cover; meaning never judge a person by their looks or their lifestyle, even if it disturbs you.

He of course questioned how a person could date the same gender, he questioned it all through until he met Lisa, to which he thought his life was complete, even though he felt off.

For a long time, he thought it was because he didn't start a true family; meaning kids and possibly a pet or 2. His family and elders supported him because it was what he was taught; date someone opposite of your own gender.

It changed though once he watched his brother date a boy, and got shocked when one in his family judged him besides bystanders who were simple jerks.

So standing where he was right now, watching as people were waiting to see this mystery lover they probably only saw in magazines or heard of on TV, he couldn't help but feel something bubble in his stomach staring at them.

"Hey, are you ok?" Namjooon asked once he noticed the other's worried stance by the window.

"Yeah, I'm just nervous about how my family will think. This is my second wedding after all, and they last saw me marrying a girl. What will they think of me marrying a man?"

"Don't you remember the little speech you gave Taehyung? You told him no matter what people thought, the only thing that counted was the love for each other. Am I wrong?" The blonde states, watching as the raven nods before turning around to see Namjoon in the navy suits all groomsmen had to wear, along with a light pink bow tie.

"Just think of it this way, Taehyung had it worse than you, he still does. He wasn't built into this life where he naturally had people coming to his house gates or people wanting to know his latest idea on something he thought of. You made it possible for the world to even notice his existence. Look out there again." Both boys turned to look back outside the window to see the 2 sides of the venus.

"You see your side compared to his? That's how many people still care about him and his love life. Most people he knew didn't like the fact he was into boys instead of girls, so they left him, just like his dad was going to do, but his mother tried to get him to stay, which in my opinion wasn't the best since we both know it made it worse on him, but he doesn't have much left. His side only has half the amount of people, whereas your side is overfilling with people who love and supported you for years." As the raven went to speak, a soft knock presented itself before they turned around to see Hoseok with a smile on his face.

"It's time."