𝟟𝟟: 𝔹𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝔹𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝔹𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤

Taehyung looked at himself in the mirror before letting out a soft sigh.

Today was his first day back at work, and even though Jungkook urged him not to go cause he can do it himself, he didn't win the battle after Taehyung complained about staying at home all day.

Of course, there were other options; one being that he could've just worked from Jungkook's office while he watched the twins, or he didn't have to go, but he chose to give the twins to his mother for the day while he went to work. After all, it would be a good way for the twins to bond with their grandmother.

Jungkook just came into the room after slicking his hair back with his comb before he saw how insecure the other looked at himself in the mirror, his hands pulling up the extra skin from after having the kids before it dropped like jelly.

Walking over to his lover, he wrapped his arms around him in a loving manner before placing a kiss on his neck.

"You know you look gorgeous with or without the extra skin." He whispered, placing another kiss on his neck that left the other blushing.

"I just...I know it's not going to be easy getting rid of this, and it's a big part of our lives because this brought the twins...but something about it just doesn't sit right for me." Taehyung explains, his eyes going to look at his boyfriend through the mirror, who was already staring at him.

"It's just the insecurities telling you that baby boy, I love you just the way you are." The raven admits, watching a small smile form on the brunette's lips before he turned around to give the raven a sweet kiss on his lips.

"I love you bunches." He whispered, watching the lovely bunny smile pop out of hiding as the raven placed his hands on the brunette's cheeks.

"I love you too baby." Their sweet little moment ended whenever the doorbell went off, causing Taehyung to sigh before looking at his attire.

"Looks like my mom is here."

"The twins will be fine love, and I'm sure the twins will have a blast with your mom." Jungkook explained, kissing the other's cheek before they both made it downstairs.

_
"So this is the design we're rolling with?" An employee asked the brunette as they sat in his office. The male nodded his head as he got up to roll his sleeve before pointing at one of the designs.

"We have to remember this is with Disney, so we have to show Mickey as much as we can. Plus a lot of people like the designs that have it in multiple places." He explains, watching as the 3 people in his office nod while one of them writes stuff down.

"So for the shoes, are we doing a simple design or are we making it more Disney-filled?" A girl asked as she looked over the shoe designs.

"Well we're also doing designs with Donald Duck, so you can do some cute designs found in short clips on tv." Taehyung explains, his eyes looking over the handbags and shirts on his computer.

"Mia, can you contact Mr. Choi and see what they're doing more of? I want to make sure if it's more Donald or Mickey." Nodding, his assistant grabs her phone before heading out of his office.

The brunette sighs deeply as he takes a seat in his chair before rubbing his forehead.

"So how're the cuties?" Baekhyun asks, a cheeky grin on his face as the other chuckles.

"They're doing great, my mother is currently with them right now while me and Jungkook are working." Taehyung explains, watching as Irene and Baekhyun cooe together before she fixes her leg on top of her other.

"Has he asked you yet?" Jungkook's assistant wondered, but the look on Taehyung's face said it all.

It's a question he's been asking himself lately. When will the question be popped? The twins were already born and their anniversary was right around the corner, with only a month left.

"I have no clue when he is, maybe he's waiting for the right time to."

"Or, it could be that he's just nervous? He might be scared because of his past." The photographer explains, watching as the other 2 nod while the design manager bit his fingernail.

"You do have a point about that. I remember he went to the graveyard a few days after the twins were born and he had a full-on breakdown because he was hurting." The brunette explains, frowning as the other 2 look at each other.

"He'll come through Tae, I'm sure he has something up his sleeve." The raven explains as Mia comes back in, the pink-haired male nodding in agreement as he stands up with the raven.

"Just don't think too much about it, maybe it'll come faster than you think." He suggests, winking at the brunette before walking out.

-
It was currently 5:45 as Taehyung was working on some designs on his computer when he heard a soft knock on his door. He picked his head up and smiled before letting the person come in.

"I hope I'm not disturbing you, you looked very into it by the time I made it to the door." Chuckling, the older nodded with a boxy smile before the younger sat down.

"You're fine, I'm just testing out sizes on some of these designs." He explains, saving the stuff to his drive before shutting his computer.

"How have you been?"

"Oh...just clearing my head. I went back to work a few days ago, only because Hoseok forced me to." Jae explained with a sigh, looking up to see her best friend frown.

"I'm truly sorry for your loss Jae, I wish there were a way I could help you." Taehyung explains, only to see her smile softly.

"It's fine Taebear, me and Hoseok thought about it and we might do a surrogate instead of adoption." Gasping, the brunette grabbed her hands with a big smile on his face.

"Really?! That's great Jae! Have you found anyone that'll take this amazing offer?" Shaking her head, she looked behind her to see Jungkook walking this way from his office with his bag over his shoulder.

"I asked some of our friends, but none of them said they would do it, so I'm stuck on finding a stranger to carry our future kid," the Chanel worker explains as she lets go of his hands while Jungkook opens the door, "that's even if I get the opportunity."

"What you guys talking about?" The Gucci owner asks, smiling softly at the 2 before making his way over to his boyfriend to place a kiss on his cheek.

"Jae said they might find a surrogate!" Taehyung exclaims, watching as his best friend blushed before nodding.

"Well, that's great! Having surrogate means you'll still be able to have a kid with your DNA, but it's just from a different person."

"Yeah, but I've always wanted to go through the process myself of having my hand on my belly and getting to feel them kick for the first time." The younger raven states, wiping her eyes of any tears wanting to come out.

"But then again, the world doesn't always do favors, so I'm stuck with my other option if I can even find someone trustworthy." Watching as the couple frown, she sighs while bending her head down with her hands in her coat before looking up with a weak fake smile.

"I'll leave now, you 2 have a family waiting for you at home and I'm holding you guys up from seeing those angels." Grabbing her bag from the floor, she looks at them one more time before walking out the door, leaving them both speechless to say anything before looking at each other.