𝟜𝟛: ℙ𝕒𝕚𝕟

"Just get out what you want to say and leave, I don't want you here anyway." Taehyung harshly said, taking a sip of his tea before he shakily placed it down.

"We want you to move with us." His mother said, making him almost choke on his tea. He held his throat lightly before he looked at his parents with wide, shocked eyes.

"Why me?! I thought I was some, whore, some faggot to you."

"Well, me and your mother thought about it, and we thought you would be the best porn star." His father said, his scratchy voice being from the cause of smoking.

"Ain't no way in hell would I do that."

"Oh, but you would for your little boyfriend."

"He's my boyfriend. My business. My love and desire."

"He don't even love you. If he did, he would be here with you or you would be with him." Mr. Kim shot back, only making Taehyung angrier.

"Just because I'm in a relationship with a man, doesn't give you the right to accuse me of being someone who just wants sex. What me and Jungkook have is real, that's why it's called love and care."

"He could probably order himself a one night stand while he's gone." The younger looked at his father like he was a maniac he let into his home...oh wait...he did let a maniac in his home.

"You're insane...you don't even care about your kids, none. I bet we're all just toys to you 2. Isn't that true?"

"Tae-" His mother started, but got cut off by him.

"No mom, it's true. I remember hearing you 2 fight all the time whenever you found out about Taesa, a cute little girl that did nothing to deserve the way you guys fighted about her before she was born. I watched how awfully treated Jin was, just because he was trying to be the best brother he could be while you 2 were off somewhere, not even taking care of your own damn kids!" The brunette shouted, feeling a little weak before he slowly sat down, the guards started to notice and wanted to make things quick.

"You were the one that ruined the family name. Your brother at least was able to make his husband a secret from the world while you just went all out there and announced, "Hey world! I'm gay and I'm going to make my family a living hell!"." Tears formed in the younger's eyes as he stood up.

"T-that's not true." His father stood up with anger in his eyes, slowly walking over to him.

"Just admit it you faggot, you're useless to this world. You should've died the day they said you wouldn't make it." Once his father got closer to him, the boy had wide eyes.

"W-what do you mean?"

"W-what do you mean? What I mean faggot is you were giving your mother trouble whenever she went into labor. If it wasn't for the doctors having a nice heart, you would've died from your damn umbilical cord choking you to death-AND, your damn lungs." Taehyung couldn't believe the new information he was getting from his father. He was close to death before he even got to live a day on this planet.

"W-why-" Before Taehyung could finish, he felt his dad place his cold hand on his throat, making him choke while the guards came out of their spots, tackling the male while he threw Taehyung on the glass coffeetable, making him scream before he fell in, his hands around his stomach before he blacked out.

-
The constant sounds of monitors went off in the room, making him groan. He wanted to open his eyes, but it hurt too bad to.

"It's ok baby boy, just keep them closed if you need to." Jungkook softly said, running his hand through his soft brown hair while a tear ran down Taehyung's cheek.

"I-I-I, I'm so sorry." Big tears fell down the injured male's cheeks before he dug himself into his boyfriend's chest, sobbing hard while the other just rubbed his back, soothing words falling from his lips as he just allowed the younger to cry. He moved the younger over a little bit so he could sit in the bed with him before he placed him on his lap.

After a while, Taehyung finally calmed down, he looked into his boyfriend's eyes that stared back at him, his loving and soft bunny smile on show.

"H-how long have I been out? A-and how are the babies?"

"You've been out for a few hours, but the babies are completely fine. Thanks to you, whenever you covered your belly, it was able to protect them from when you fell and the glass." The Gucci owner said, kissing his head, only to hear him hiss.

"That must be a sore spot they told me about, sorry baby boy." The raven chuckled softly, watching the brunette scrunch his nose a little before he looked into his brown eyes.

"I'm sorry I had to make you come back from your trip, I swear this wasn't for attention." The raven chuckled before he kissed his cheek.

"I know baby. They put your father in jail for now. There will be a trial to see if he needs to go into prision, but I made sure my lawyer will sue them and make them pay."

"W-what about my mom? What did they do with her?" The younger softly asked, his body feeling really calm as he sat in his lover's lap.

"She told them that they've been in an abusive relationship for years now...something on the lines of that I guess."

"But hey, on the bright side, he can't bother you for a long time, I'll make sure of it." The older assured him, kissing his lips with a big smile.

"I'm also sorry for how I treated you this morning."

"Ah, it's ok baby, I know you didn't mean it, but what you said earlier, that definitely grabbed my attention." Whining, Taehyung buried himself into his boyfriend's chest, thanking the fact that he didn't have one of those awful gowns they would make you wear, except he had on a white shirt and shorts.

"Someone embrassed, or sleepy?" Jungkook questioned, grinning ear to ear while his lover just said things in a muffled way before he fell asleep in his arms, the older laughing before he also fell asleep, holding onto him tight.