𝟜𝟞: 𝕆𝕗𝕗𝕚𝕔𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕄𝕠𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕀𝕟

Being 4 months and having to sometimes use Jungkook's clothes was a pain for Taehyung. Of course it was stupid that he hasn't moved in, but he wanted to wait just a little bit to give his boyfriend enough time before he really and truly move into his life.

Jin and Namjoon brought a few things over that they were able to get in Jin's truck, which if I haven't mentioned, Namjoon moved in 2 months ago...sorry for not mentioning...anygays.

Taehyung watched with his hand on his 14 week old bump as he watched a few of Jungkook's pals and his boyfriend lift a few things into the mansion, his heart wanting to explode at how strong he was when it was just him and another one of his strong friends lifting a piece of furniture or something heavy, which wasn't much since he kept most of his furniture at Jin's house in case he wanted to stay there, which meant some of his clothes were still there.

He almost drooled one time when he watched him lift a heavy box up the stairs, how his biceps flexed with his veins popping out, it was too much for his eyes to handle.

As he was watching 2 out of 4 of Jungkook's friends lifted the last piece of furniture, the younger gasped when he watched Yeotan run over to him, jumping all over him as he nuzzled into his legs.

"Hey Tannie!" The younger sqeauled, being careful to pick him up before giving him kisses and snuggling into his fur.

"I was wondering if you wanted to keep him over at the house or not. Me and Jin were trying to figure that out." Namjoon said as he walked through the huge front doors. Taehyung smiled while he nodded.

"Thanks Joonie," Taehyung gasped before he placed him on the ground, letting him go over to Mickey and Holly.

"Now he has friends!" He happily exclaimed, giggling before he turned back to the older, who held a big dimple smile, his arms crossed over his green polo shirt as his medium sized biceps showed off.

"Where's Jungkook?"

"Oh, him and a few of his friends are putting up the rest of my stuff in his room and anything I didn't want in the room in one of the extra rooms we have, that way it could be my free space room." The younger explained, turning his head along with the older as they heard feet jogging down the stairs, soon Jungkook came down in a sleeveless blue hoodie and red short while one of his friends came down as well.

"Oh, hey Joon. What brings you here?" Jungkook asked, panting a little from moving heavy things and going from place to place.

"Oh, I came here to drop off Yeontan, which seems like a great idea since he has friends here." The dark brunette explained, looking over at the 3 dogs before he looked at them and cleared his throat.

"I also have a few of his things in the truck, so I'll get those and I'll get out of your hair." He stated, smiling softly at them before he walked out of the doors, leaving it just the couple and Jungkook's friend.

"Hey, thanks again Baek for coming over here and helping out."

"Ah, no problem man. Me, Jackson, Mingi, and Yugyeom didn't mind helping at all. Good getting back together again." The pink haired male explained, smiling at his best friend before he looked at the other.

"It was great meeting you Taehyung, I hope we can hang out again soon."

"Well how about this, you guys go home, rest for a few hours, then we can meet up at dinner." Taehyung suggested, surprising both his boyfriend and Baekhyung.

"You sure baby?" Jungkook questioned, only to smile when his lover smiled back.

"Of course Ggukie, now go shower, I don't want our babies to smell your mancore sweat." Laughing, both males nodded before they made their seperate ways, Jungkook of course not forgetting to kiss his boyfriend's cheek.

-
The couple of course rested for about 2 hours, adding another hour full of getting the boxes unpacked and arrange in both rooms, they finally decided to start getting ready to meet the others, which meant taking yet another shower for Jungkook, but he happily took one with Taehyung, mostly because he watched the poor younger suffer a little bit, but they got ready in no time and texted the others, letting them know where to go.

-The couple of course rested for about 2 hours, adding another hour full of getting the boxes unpacked and arrange in both rooms, they finally decided to start getting ready to meet the others, which meant taking yet another shower for Jungkook, b...

Taehyung happily sat with Jungkook inside the sports restaurant as they waited for the others. Yes it was pretty loud and a little messy, but it was something Jungkook wanting to go to for a chance since he was getting tired of fancy things and his friends were more into sporty things than fancy.

"I haven't been to one of these places in a while. The last time I went was for Yoongi's birthday, which was pretty chill and fun." Taehyung comments, his voice louder than normal since he had to raise it. Jungkook looked over at his happy face and smiled.

"I believe it's for baseball. I used to play it, but I got into fashion and stopped." Jungkook admits, fixing to say something else, when his friends come over shouting.

"Yo man! The game is lit right now!" Jackson shouts, cheering with other people whenever someone made a homerun before they all sat down at the booth.

"Ok Tae, a better introduction. The one with brown hair is Jackson, the one with silver hair is Yugyeom, the one with orange-ish peach hair is Mingi, and you remember that Baekhyun has pink hair." Jungkook explains to his boyfriend, watching as all of his friends nod before bowing.

" Jungkook explains to his boyfriend, watching as all of his friends nod before bowing

"Nice to meet you all properly this time." Taehyung softly says, though his voice is deep, it kind of surprised most of them since they didn't really talk while moving things around.

"Well, let's get something to eat shall we? Maybe watch the game from over here."