𝟝𝟡: 𝔸𝕨𝕗𝕦𝕝 𝕊𝕖𝕙𝕦𝕟

"Do you seriously have to kick me that hard?" Taehyung whined, looking down at his 8 month belly as he felt his son kick him really hard once again, causing him to groan.

He was in the bedroom alone since Jungkook had a very important meeting with the elders in the company, so he coudln't afford to miss it, leaving the other to sleep peacefully until now.

"Why do you have to give me such a hard time young man? Just be gentle like your sister." He complained, rubbing his stomach where he was kicked a few seconds ago to feel a softer kick.

"See, that wasn't so hard, thank you." Giggling at his baby boy, he decided to check up on Jungkook. It was around 9:14 whenever he woke up, while his lover woke up around 7:46. He was currently just laying with his back against the headrest while Yeontan was at the edge of the bed, his little tail wagging happily in his doggy sleep.

"Come on my little ducklings, let's go check up on Daddy." Struggling to get out of bed alone, he used the bed to the best of his efforts before putting on his Tata slippers, thanking Jungkook mentally for the comforts on his swollen feet before he started to walk down the hall, Yeontan following close by for his safety.

It was quite normal now to have either Yeontan or all dogs following him around the house. Jungkook started to train Yeontan on protecting Taehyung whenever he wasn't around, and he was thankful for that since last week he almost fell while tripping on a sock.

His back was hurting as usual, which he didn't like to say the least, but most people would be surprised by how he's taking it all so well, the pain, the hormones, everything during this pregnancy.

"I swear, it feels like his office gets farther and farther everyday." The brunette complains, groaning at his tired feet and sore back, but sighed in relief whenever he finally reach his door, knocking on it softly before opening the door to see him talking.

"Yes Mr. Yang, the total cost would be raised about 30% if we upgraded to more ads, that way more people will be able to see what we have." The raven explained, turning his head after he finished speaking, smiling his bunny smile before muting his mic as the elders went back to talking.

"Hey baby boy, good morning." He spoke softly, pulling up a seat for the brunette to sit in before kissing his forehead.

"Did you sleep good last night? I heard you get up about 2 times last night."

"Ugh, yes. Your son clearly loves hitting my bladder more than I thought, plus he likes kicking me as if I'm a soccer ball." The brunette stated, laying his head on the other's shoudler while he felt his arms wrap around his waist, his hands gently touching his belly before he took himself off of mute.

"Mr. Jeon, how's the designs going for the December line? You know it's only 15 more days until Christmas right?"

"Of course sir, I talked with the head of the design committee and they said it should be done with by Thrusday this week." The raven explained, watching the 10 elders nod.

"Well thank you for your time Mr. Jeon, I see you have family you would like to spend time with, so we'll let you go." The head elder in the room said.

"Thank you sir, have a nice Christmas."

"You too son, and Merry Christmas to you Mr. Kim."

"Merry Christmas to you too sir." Ending the meeting, the older immediately smothered the younger's face with kisses, causing giggles to fly around the office, bright smiles shining brightly as it snowed outside with glee.

"Looks like I'll have 3 winter babies." Jungkook stated, chuckling against Taehyung's forehead before kissing his nose.

"Except you already have one big baby, you'll just have 2 smaller babies." Taehyung commented, watching the bunny smile on his lover's face light up before they pulled away.

"I have to go grab something later today, but I'll be back." Pouting, the brunette laid his head on the raven's shoulder as they rock in the chairs a bit.

"Why today? Christmas is only in 15 more days, just get it 5 days before Christmas." The brunette suggested, only to see the raven chuckle.

"Because baby boy, it might be gone if I do." Getting up from his seat, he pulled his boyfriend out of his seat before walking out of the office with him.

"It won't be long anyway, they're supposed to be holding it for me, so that's why I'm going to get it before someone gives them a better deal." Jungkook explains, slowly walking down the stairs with the other before he sat him down on the couch.

"Be good while I'm gone and don't hurt yourself. I have guards watching over you for a reason." Scoffing, the younger crossed his arms over his chest like a little kid while watching the older grab his coat.

"Are you sure you're saying that to Yeontan and not me? Cause those sounded like doggy commands." Chuckling, the older turned around to look at the cute angry pout his boyfriend held on his lips before walking over to him and giving him a sweet kiss.

"You know I'm just joking with you love, but please, don't get hurt. I'll be back as soon as I can." Giving him one last kiss on his lips, he looked down at Yeontan and smiled.

"Take care of him for me while I'm gone. Get one of the maids or guards if something happens." He commands, watching as the dog barks before he waves goodbye to his lover, looking back at him to give him a flying kiss before walking out with 2 guards of his own.

-
It's been about 15 minutes since the older left and to say the younger already got bored would be an understatement.

He tossed a ball to Yeontan about 28 times while he laid on the couch, and he could tell that even Yeontan himself got tired of it.

"When will he be back? He said he would be back soon." He whined, looking at the clock on the wall before hearing the door open.

"Ah, finally Ggukie, I was starting to question when you would get back-" Taehyung said as he got off the couch, his hand behind his back as he waddled to the hall of the front door, when he stopped dead in his tracks to see the man he didn't want to see ever again.

"Miss me Tae Bear?"

"N-no no no, s-stay away from me Sehun. Y-you're not even supposed to be here." Taehyung freaked, looking outside to see the guards knocked out in the snow, causing him to scream.

Yeontan started to bark aggressively at the other male as he went to go and bite his ankel, but was kicked against a wall.

"TANNIE!!" The younger screamed, tears running down his eyes as the other started to walk slowly closer to him.

"P-please stay away from me. I-I don't want anything from you." The brunette sobbed, but the next he heard gave him a hope of safety.

"Stay the fuck away from my boyfriend you bastard."