𝟞𝟠: 𝔽𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝔻𝕒𝕪 ℍ𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕎𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝔹𝕒𝕓𝕚𝕖𝕤

"Can I hold her please~?"

"No Jimin, you got to hold her more than I did yesterday, so it's my turn."

"Oh come on, I just wanna hold her."

"You can hold her after I'm done. Go to Jungkook and ask him if you can hold his son, he hasn't let go of him ever since he allowed Jin to hold him for a good hour."

"But I've already held him for a while, I wanna hold her-"

"If you 2 don't shut up and stop trying to snatch my baby, we're going to have a big issue here." Taehyung finally spoke after he got tired of listening to Jimin and Hoseok fuss over his daughter, who thankfully was asleep.

"Hobi, you can hold her a little bit longer, but if the mochi gets really impatient, I'm going to have to ask you to swap places." Watching as the 2 nod at the new mother, the others in the room chuckled at the funny scene before going back to talking to each other.

"You better get used to this, it was the same way whenever Taesa was born." Jin commented to the new father, who was staring at his son now in Jae's arms. She was sitting with Taehyung on the bed as they had a normal conversation, sometimes little gasps would come out of their mouths whenever he did something adorable, causing a small smile to form on his face.

He hummed softly before he turned back around to look at Jin, Yoongi, and Namjoon, who was holding a sleeping Taesa.

"I excepted there to be fussing for the twins, you can practically place bets on who's going to burst to get the kids." The youngest spoke, listening as the 3 chuckled to his statement.

"You 2 are going to make great parents anyway, I don't see any failure in your path to becoming parents. Just look at Taehyung." Namjoon admitted, all of their heads turning to look over at the brunette, who was now holding his son gently, a soft smile placed on his lips while he moved his arms just a little bit, keeping it a slow, but steady pace while the boy snuggled into his arms while the blue blanket almost covered him whole.

"Whenever Taesa was born, he didn't know what to do, mostly because she was just left to cry in the living room while our parents left to go deal with their own issues. He was scared he would hurt her, or she would hate him in the future, so he had a full-on panic attack about becoming a brother." Jin softly stated, a happy smile kept nicely on his face as he watched his younger brother kiss his child's forehead.

"If it wasn't for Taehyung talking about his love for kids and letting me spill my sob story, the twins probably wouldn't be here..." Jungkook paused for a minute as a frown took its form on his face, "in fact, I would probably still be at work right now, working on more and more designs while I stared at him from across the room, just talking about how the designs would look before he looked at me...and just smiled his beautiful smile."

"Well, if you never went on that magical date you 2 had, then that also wouldn't have led you to right here either." Yoongi stated, watching as the wheels spun in his brother's head before he watched a grin form on his lips.

"You're right, the night we confessed it all, the moment where I finally decided that I needed a change," Jungkook confessed, smiling as Taehyung looked over at him and smiled.

"And damn right that I'm never going back."

-
"Did you get all their things set?" Taehyung asked as he slipped his shirt on right after he got his sweatpants on. Today was the day they could finally bring the babies home, which made Taehyung extremely happy, mostly because he would've died if he stayed here any longer.

"You forgot I did most of it while you dozed back to sleep." His boyfriend replied as he fixed his hair in the bathroom, poking his head out with a toothy grin and watching as the other rolled his eyes with a smile on his lips before going back to looking at the mirror.