𝟝𝟚: 𝕆𝕟𝕖𝕤 ℙ𝕒𝕚𝕟 𝔹𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝔸𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣'𝕤 ℙ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕦𝕣𝕖

As normal as Taehyung's days were, today was the most different. Today, he was getting his 6 month checkup on the babies with Jungkook. He was nervous, but excited to see what they would find out.

He's always made sure not to put himself under dangerous situation, or if he needed something that he couldn't get, he would get one of he boys or the maids to politely get it for him.

You wouldn't believe the weight he put on, it made him look huge, but then again, he was holding twins at 6 months, so he had his reasons. It just looked out of the ordinary for someone like him to gain so much weight, which he knew later on would leave stretch marks, but it would be the memory of his lovely babies being inside him for 9 months.

"Tae baby, are you almost done? The doctor's appointment is in 30 minutes." Jungkook asks from their bedroom as he stands in front of the mirror in their bathroom, his mind being ful of thoughts until he heard his lovely boyfriend.

"I'm almost done, but," After Taehyung placed his brush on the counter, he waddled into the bedroom with his hand on his belly, one of his hip, and stood in front of his boyfriend, who was sitting on the stool at the end of the bed.

"Can you help me with my shoes?" Chuckling, the raven nodded, getting up after he fixed his shirt before he grabbed the shoes and socks he kindly sat out for the brunette.

The brunette watched with a soft smile as the raven carfully put on his socks, making sure they were on good before putting on his shoes and getting them to be comfortable enough.

"That good babe?" The raven asked, looking up to see the brunette nod happily.

"Thank you Ggukie." The younger nicely said, watching the older get up from the crouching position he was in before helping him up as well.

"You're welcome baby boy, now let's go, I'm too excited to see the ultrasound!" The older cheerfully said, a happy chuckle leaving his lips as a bunny smile shined brightly.

If anyone didn't know about the Jeon Jungkook that owns Gucci, they would think he was a soft and cheerful person just now. Most people only see him for his confident behavior when it involves his work, or his stern looks he gives people if they were in the wrong for soething or did something stupid.

Smiling his boxy smile, Taehyung nodded happily as he grabbed his boyfriend's hand.

"You ready Taehyung? I need to know before we leave this room." Jungkook calmly says, kind of scaring Taehyung since he didn't use a nickname.

"I'm...a little nervous, but we can do this together, this is a new start to both of our lives, we can do this, right?" Taehyung asked, looking at his face to see him nod before he leaned in and kissed his lips.

"I just want you to be ready and safe, this is a big step, todsy we finally get to see them be so much bigger compared to the other times we went to the doctor." The raven admits as they start to make their way downstairs.

"Isn't Jimin and Jae coming with us?" The brunette curiously asked, only to see the other shake his head.

"They have a meeting the same time we go, which they sadly couldn't skip, so they called the doctor to let them know they'll go by and recieve the genders of our babies." The raven explained, watching his boyfriend nod before they made it further out of the house.

-
Being impatient was something Taehyung was sadly good at when it came to doctor's visits. Something about the anticipation of just getting in and finding out everything and getting the hell out.

It was great that no one else was in the same room they were in. They came into a different part of the hospital that's usually for celebrities like them, so he didn't have to worry about strangers looking at him, or people who took photos getting all up in his face and finding out their big secret from the world.