𝟝𝟙: 𝔽𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕 𝕄𝕖𝕖𝕥 𝕌𝕡

Even though this chapter was made a while back, I'm here with a small update.

It has come to my realization that I've used Chanyeol twice, both in rosé's story and this chapter.

For my sake of not having to search for more characters 😅 please imagine this as other Chanyeol.
~
"You know Tae, I never expected you to be the mother type."

"Oh shut it Chanyeol, I can be as many things as I want." Taehyung pouted, hitting his old friend's shoulder while the other laughed.

"Where's the others? Aren't they coming?" Chanyeol asked, looking around his back porch that allowed him to see the road of his street.

"Jae and them are probably getting ready or saying goodbye to their boos, Jae's more harder to seperate from her boyfriend than me and Jimin, but I honestly wouldn't blame her." The brunette commented, taking a sip of his tea with his other hand on his belly while the white haired male just chuckled and shook his head.

"Sorry we're late! Traffic sucks." Jimin shouts as they come in from inside the house, startling the brunette a little before he just rolled his eyes.

"Hi Channie! How have you been?! How's the acting life?" Jae asked as she sat down with her 2 siblings while 2 other people came outside with them, looking at Taehyung before gasping.

"Oh my god Taehyungie!! You look gorgeous!" A girl squealed, causing Taehyung to smile before he slowly stood up, walking over to the 2 people to give them a hug.

"Thank you Wheein, how have you been?"

"Oh, still living the single life, hoping we could stay single together, but that's not going to happen." She pouted as the others laughed, causing Taehyung to pout.

"Well, he looks like he's been pretty busy." Felix comments, looking him up and down with a smirk while Taehyung widened his eyes and hit him.

"Yah!" Laughing loudly, everyone had big smiles on their faces as they all sat down, Wheein helping Taehyung since he struggled a little before sitting down next to Rose while she gave her a hug.

"So, how have things been for you guys? Let's all go around in a circle and talk about what we did." Chanyeol says, causing a lot of them to scoff at him.

"Chan, we're not in pre-school anymore." Jimin stated, rolling his eyes while the others laugh.

"Haha, very funny. But seriously, we should discuss what has been happening after school. We all went on our own paths whenever we graduated."

"Well, some of us." Rose says, mentioning herself as she looked at the white haired male.

"Sorry sorry, but who wants to go first?"

"I'll go!" Wheein says proudly, clearing her throat as she grabs the drinks on the coffee table before crossing her leg over her other.

"Ok, so as you all know, I work in the entertainment business just like Chan here, but I do commercials and modeling acts. I've been working on a big collab of the company's, but its been great over all. Me and Hwasa have been getting along, moved in a bought a dog, and yeah."

"Pfft, sounds boring." Felix says, earning a slap in return.

"Hey, what else am I suppose to say?! Nothing really has happened." She admits, rolling her eyes at the other before Jae spoke up.

"Well then, I guess I'll go." Fixing the way her legs were seated, she looked at her glass before she started to speak.

"So me and Jimin have been working on many many projects, some with other companies like Taehyung's, and we even worked with our parents on some designs. Over the past few months, I have been seeing Jung Hoseok ever since we met at the mall one time, and he's treated me nicely and he's taken me to his dance practices and competitions, which he won every time. So yeah, and not only that, but we finally found Rose and we brought her back into our open arms."

"See Wheein, that's information-"

"I swear to god, if you don't stop making fun of me, I will slap you into yesteryear." She snaps, hitting his shoulder before smiling at Taehyung, who was completely oblivious of what was happening since he was rubbing his belly happily.

"Tae, you wanna tell us about your probably way more interesting life?" Chanyeol asked, watching as the other picked up his head and blushes whenever he sees everyone looking at him.

"O-oh, well I met Jeon Jungkook one day at the mall, same way with Jae, and he came over to my house for my birthday, both parties."

"Oh that's right, he went to the night party, I remember that." Felix commented, looking at Wheein and Chanyeol to see them nod.

"Anyway, we both got drunk, we did the dirty for the first time, he then started to take care of me, I started working with him at Gucci, I started to catch feelings, then I went on a date with someone, but it failed and he came to save me, then he went to a family dinner and got to know the whole family better." He thought for a second while his hand was on his belly before he started again.

"He went on a date with me, we became boyfriends, we talked about having a family, we announced to the world we were dating, I got into a big fight with my parents, went to the hospital, found out he was Taesa's teacher, I started to get sick, went to the doctor, found out I was pregnant, we both got very excited and I made him cry since his first wife died while pregnant..."

"Hmm...I ran into Rose and found out what happened over the years, he won the 2020 Most Outstanding Brand, my parents came over and almost killed my baby without even knowing it existed, and yeah, now we both work at home with people taking care of us and we take care of Taesa a few times...and yeah..."Taehyung finishes, blushing as the 3, who missed a lot of his life, showed their shock and surprised faces.

"Ok, why does Taehyung always have the best endings?" Wheein whined, causing everyone to laugh at her pouty face.

"So Tae, how far along are you?" Felix asked, watching as the other smiled before he looked at his belly.

"I'm almost done with my 5 months. In 3 weeks, me and Ggukie will be able to go get an ultrasound of the babies, but only Jae and Jimin will get to know the genders." The brunette explained, smiling at just the thought in general.

Just 4 more months babies.

3 more weeks and I'll find out who you guys are.

~
Ok! So now that the chapter is over, I want your opinions! There is 2 questions I would like for you guys to answer

1. What genders do you think the twins will be (A being the youngest and B being the oldest)?

2. What would you like their names to be (based off answer 1)?