𝟝𝟜: 𝕄𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣'𝕤 𝕍𝕚𝕤𝕚𝕥/ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕗𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟

I almost bursted into tears whenever I saw how far this book has gotten. Thank you all for 11.5k views. It means a lot to just come onto here to see people loving this book.

~

Groaning, the raven slowly woke up from his slumber as the sun started to shine through the cream colored curtains, causing him to groan again and hug the covers over his bare upper-half.

He went to open his eyes again and smiled whenever he saw his sleeping boyfriend, all snuggled up into his pillow as his black shirt was off his belly a little bit, revealing his cute pregnant belly.

With his bunny smile showing it's form, he moved his tattooed arm over to his lover, pulling him closer before kissing his forehead, causing a groan to fall from the other's lips, which made him chuckle.

He took the time to just stare, the thought of this being his life still unbelievable. He started from so much, he could've gotten a whole other fairytale, yet he found this one and is truly into it.

"Mmm, Ggukie, what are you doing up silly?" Taehyung grumbled as he snuggled into his pillow, his dark brown hair looking very messy on the top of his head before he opened his eyes.

To say Jungkook was having an uwu attack would be an understatement, cause it was a full out abomination uwu attack.

"The sun woke me up baby boy, but you should go back to sleep, you need it so you can be ready to welcome our angels into this world." The older whispers, his voice being a little husky since he woke up not long ago and hasn't had his coffee yet.

"Mmm...ok then." Making cute kissy lips, the older chuckled at the younger's sleepy state before kissing those plump lips and getting out of the bed, making sure that his lover doesn't get cold before he walks into the bathroom with Yeontan following him.

-
His day started off like normal, going into his office to work, going out with Taehyung and possibly the others for lunch, coming back to work on his computer on the couch while he had his cute boyfriend sleeping next to him, that or playing with Yeontan in a safe manner.

Jin dropped off Taesa, as usual, since he had to get to work earlier than expected, but it wasn't a problem since it was around 3:40 on a Wednesday and Taesa got out of school not too long ago.

"TaeTae, what are you going to name your baby girl and baby boy?" The curious toddler asked as she played with some toys on the floor, giggling every time Yeontan tried to fit inside her builds.

"I don't know yet sweetie, I'm letting Ggukie choose the boy's name while I'm thinking about the girl's name." The pregnant male responded, rubbing his belly while he stared at her with a happy smile before he looked over at his boyfriend, who looked back at him with a soft smile.

"You can name the girl after me TaeTae! That way there'll be 2 of us!!" Laughter bursting in the room, Jungkook tried his best to make sure his computer didn't fall from his lap as he fell over on the couch, Taehyung leaning backwards as he held his belly.

"Oh sweetie, I don't think we can handle 2 Taesas, plus you would probably get jealous." The raven commented after he calmed down his laughter.

"Oh right, I didn't think about that...but it was just a thought!"

"Well I love that you put some thought into it Taesa love, I'll think about it." The brunette confesses, watching as a cute gasp fell from the smaller raven's lips, as well as the sparkles that decorated her small bambi eyes.

"Really?! You mean it TaeTae?" Nodding, he smiled at her happily as he rubbed her arm.

"Mhm, I do mean it Taesa."