𝟜𝟚: ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕒𝕝 𝕍𝕚𝕤𝕚𝕥

Taehyung was going to have a panic attack, that's what's going to happen. He heard many things at once. 1; bad storms for about a week. 2; Jungkook might have to leave to go to the USA for an offer. 3; He might be home alone. And the last one 4; he's afraid someone is going to hurt him.

He didn't want Jungkook to leave, like at all. It might be the hormones or the fact that he was legit pregnant and he was scared the twins would "suddenly" come, even though he was only 3 months. And to make matters worse, Hoseok has competitions to go to and Jae's going with him while Yoongi has a concert in Tokyo and Jimin's going with him too!

The only people that he would have is Rose, the staff, and his co-workers, and Mia of course. So to say he was whining, he had his reasons.

"Tae baby, you're going to be fine. I won't be gone that long." Jungkook assured his scared to death boyfriend, who's doe-like eyes were wide as he grabbed onto his jean jacket.

"No, no you are not going anywhere. You will keep your butt home with me and the kiddos, take care of us, and we'll be a happy family!" Taehyung whined, tears falling out of his eyes while Jungkook sighed, putting his suitcase down for his assistant to put it in the back. He cupped his lover's cheeks and smiled.

"I'll be back soon baby boy, I promise it's not going to be long."

"But when you leave, I'll be all alone! Jae and Hoseok already left a while ago, Jimin and Yoongi left yesterday, now you're leaving me!" The younger started to sob, almost falling if it weren't for the older catching him.

"I would let you come if I could, but this is strictly business baby, I won't have time to chill with you."

"B-but I work with you! I should go too!" The younger pouted, his eyes glistening tears.

"I know baby boy, but I can't bring you, maybe next time." The raven smiled as he kissed his forehead.

"I'm just a dog to you." The brunette mumbled, crossing his arms as the raven turned around with wide eyes.

"Baby, you're not a dog."

"Yes I am! You keep commanding me to stay here! 'Be a good boy baby' 'I'll be back soon, I promise' 'I would let you come with me, but it's business'. I'm not Holly, Mickey, or Yeontan!" Taehyung huffed, storming inside as Jungkook tried to figure out what was happening, feeling a little bit guilty for making him feel that way.

"It's just the hormones Mr. Jeon, he's be calling you later crying about how bad he felt for yelling at you." Irene said, her hand patting his shoulder as he sighed.

"It wasn't really like this with Lisa."

"I know, but you have to remember that Taehyung is more sensitive, you have to take care of him like a newborn baby." Jungkook sighed as he scratched the nape of his neck.

"I just hope it wears off."

"It will Mr. Jeon, don't worry." Nodding, he looked back at the door one last time, saying a 'I love you', hoping Taehyung heard him, before he got inside the car, letting his driver drive them off.

-
"I'm so stupid, so so stupid." Taehyung chanted to himself as he was curled into a ball on the bed. It was true what Irene said, he did regret what he said, but he didn't know what time it was over in the US, so he went back to crying because he wanted to apologize, but didn't know the time.

The only sounds that he could hear were the sounds of thunder and the pouring down rain outside, making him a little bit calmer than earlier, but still, he would flinch whenever the thunder was really close to the house. The wind would also sound really scary, which didn't make his case any better since he was alone with only 4 maids and a cook, not to mention Ms. Shawl was there for whenever he accidently hurt himself or fell, just to make sure he didn't hurt the baby, nor tore anything.

Now he just sat in the bed with his legs against his growing bump, his eyes red and puffy, along with his cute chubby cheeks, before he heard the doorbell go off, making him flinch a little, but not as bad as he did with the close lightening that came right after.

Am I living a vampire movie?

I hope to god I'm not.

Getting up from the bed with Jungkook's huge grey sweatshirt on and black shorts, he made his way down the stairs where a maid met him at the bottom of the stairs, bowing to him before she walked with him to the door.

"I didn't know what you wanted me to do sir. Usually we would get the door whenever Mr. Jeon is busy, but we didn't know what you wanted to do."

"It's fine Joy, thank you."

"Anytime sir, would you like some tea?"

"Mhm, please." Bowing to him, she scurried away from him to the kitchen.

Taking a deep breath, he opened the door, seeing people that would've made him spill his tea if he already had it in his hand.

"M-mom, d-dad?! W-what are you doing here? And how did you fin-"

"Enough bullshit son, let us in before we get struck by lightening." His father snapped, shoving the poor boy away for him to get in, his mom not saying a word as she walked behind him. Another maid told Taehyung she had the door before he shut it, so he thanked her before he shakily walked into the living room, where he watched his dad snatch the tea Joy was bringing him, making her pout.

"Thank you ma'am, how sweet of you." Joy gave him an angered look before she snatched the tea back, making his father flinch.

"This isn't for you old man, it's for Mr. Kim." Both parents widened their eyes at how their son was getting treated like royalty, making them jealous.

"Thank you Joy, you can leave now." She nodded her head, but bent down to whisper in his ear.

"Are you sir Taehyung? I can stay in here for you or get a guard to stay in here."

"Just...make sure my parents can't see the guards." Nodding, the raven left the room, not forgetting to give the parents a glare before she quietly ordered the guards to watch.