𝟡𝟝: ℍ𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕪𝕞𝕠𝕠𝕟 𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔹𝕖𝕒𝕔𝕙 (𝕄)

Hello everyone!! I'm back to give you guys an update you've all been waiting for, so enjoy the dimmed lights, grab some popcorn, and enjoy the mess that's about to unravel.

~

After a long plane trip, the couple finally made it to their honeymoon resort. Taehyung gasped the moment he got off the plane to see the beautiful scenery in front of them.

The sky was a pretty blue color, kinda like a glacier, while the pretty palm trees surrounded the outside with the flow of smooth traffic too.

"Welcome to a 2-week honeymoon full of bliss baby boy," Jungkook stated after he got their luggage, his right arm wrapping around the younger before plastering a kiss on his cheek.

"This is so beautiful, I can't wait!" Taehyung exclaimed, causing his now husband to chuckle before grabbing his hand.

"Then let's get to the room shall we."

-

Here you go sir and here is your building. Enjoy your honeymoon!" The lovely worker said, bowing to him before she walked away, leaving a proud raven and an excited brunette.

"No fricking way, you got us the honeymoon suite?!"

"Of course love, how could it be a honeymoon in the Bahamas without a building on the water?" The raven confessed, a chuckle falling from his lips as the brunette squealed before running to the door

When he opened it, he gasped at the pretty view they got from inside as well as what their bedroom looked like.

"I.LOVE.THIS!!!" Chuckling happily, Taehyung jumps and plops on the bed, sighing as it almost sinks into his frame before he heard the front door close, as well as the wheels of their suitcases stopping.

As the younger enjoyed the view he got from the bed, he felt the bed shift beside him before he felt arms grab his waist, and not too long before lips started to kiss his neck.

"Now we get to swim with the dolphins and the sting rays, we have our own little pool to sit in together, and a beautiful view to finish off the night. Did I do good or what?" The older mumbled through the skin his lips glazed over, listening as the younger giggled before rolling around to meet the loving eyes of his husband.

"It's amazing, thank you."

"Mmm, you'll be saying that later tonight too," Jungkook confessed, a smirk landing on his lips as Taehyung blushed.

-

As the night started to fall on the boys, they both came back into their suite with laughter filling the room. Jungkook shut the door behind them as they both laughed at the memory they just saved from the main building.

"That comedian was hilarious! Jin would've killed to hear some of those dad jokes." Taehyung said, going back to his calm state before dying again on the bed as he held his stomach, causing Jungkook to chuckle before he locked the door for their safety.

"Well the night has only just begun my love, you must've forgotten what I told you when we laid on that said bed right there." The raven mentioned as he took off the white button-up he had on before discarding it on the floor and walking up to the bed.

🔞⚠Smut Warning⚠🔞

As the brunette picked up his head, he felt the raven's knee hit the bed before his figure hovered over him, causing his breath to get caught in his throat.

"I'm going to show you just what a honeymoon really is." Jungkook huskily inquired, watching the younger gasp before he devoured his lips, causing Taehyung to close his eyes before he wrapped his arms around his neck.

It didn't take long before both of their clothes were discarded to the side as their hair became a mess with sweat. A devilish grin was plastered on the older's lips as he looked down at the creation he made on the younger's neck; the red and purple marks his lips and teeth made that caused the younger a few seconds ago squirm and moan from the sensitive feeling, but oh was he not done.

Getting off the bed, he went into his bedside drawer and grabbed the lube he brought along on the trip; his smirk only getting bigger as he listened to his baby whine.

"If you want it, you're gonna have to ask for it pup." The raven growled, only to hear the brunette whine and squirm more, causing him to chuckle as he made sure he had enough on his hard bulge before having some on his fingers.

"Now, what are the special words?"

"P-please, please f-fuck me, Daddy," Taehyung whined, listening as his husband chuckled again before he felt two fingers already go inside, causing him to gasp as he arched his back.

"O-oh god,"

"That's right baby boy, you're taking my fingers well aren't you?" Jungkook whispered, watching as Taehyung moaned before he went down and kissed his lips again, this time adding a third finger, making Taehyung a mess, but his moans were covered by his lips as well as his tongue dominating the younger.

"Fuck baby boy," The older said as he let go of his lips, "you're being such a needy boy tonight aren't you?"

"P-please just fuck be Gguk, please." The younger begged, his hazed eyes looking into the much darker and lustful eyes of his lover.

"Well since you asked so nicely," as he removed his fingers, he heard the younger whine before a loud moan escaped his lips once he pushed in, causing him to groan as he threw his head back before he started to slowly thrust back and forth.

"Damn baby, you feel so good, just like you always do."

"Just for you," Taehyung admitted, another moan falling from his lips as Jungkook started to go faster, soon finding the boy's prostate, causing the brunette to gasp before letting a messy moan fall from his lips as his back arched.

"F-fuck baby boy, just like that." The raven growled as he went to grab the other's hips, ramming faster into his as the brunette became a moaning mess.

T-thank you Ggukie," the brunette muttered as moans continued to fall from his lips, "thank you s-so fucking much." As the sounds of sinful moans and groans filled the roll along with the sound of skin slapping together, the younger and older could both feel themselves getting closer before they both climaxed, Taehyung being the first to release with a loud moan as Jungkook put his all into it before he came after.

"You did good pup, I'm proud of you," Jungkook whispered as he went down to kiss the boy's lips, listening as he whined before wrapping his arms around his neck.

"Could we...do round 2?"

🔞⚠End of Smut ⚠🔞

~

Let me know if you guys want more of this honeymoon business 😏