𝟡𝟠: ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝔸𝕕𝕦𝕝𝕥𝕤

It has been a few weeks since Taehyung started to stay home, and saying he loved it was an understatement.

"Look at you go Minji! That's such a good girl!" Taehyung cheered as he sat on the fuzzy white rug in the living room with his daughter between his legs while she played with the kid xylophone, smiling when she squealed happily before his eyes looked over at his son as he lays on the floor playing with Yeontan.

"Are you going to be just like your Uncle? I wonder what he would say if I told him you were playing an instrument,"

"I would say I'm pretty impressed," Yoongi stated as he walked into the living room from the front door, catching the mother's attention before he smiled at the older.

"Hey, Yoongs! How was the record label today?"

"Oh, just your typical client wanting to get a song done as quickly as possible so their fans can hear it. This one client I had took about 2 hours because she couldn't hit a certain note."

"2 hours?!"

"Yeah, it takes a good bit to perfect what your ears want to hear," Yoongi explains before he places his bag on the couch and sits down by Taekwon, and picked him up, watching as Yeontan spun from off the floor when he saw the child was gone and went to Taehyung's side before sitting down.

"So, how are you doing now that you've been labeled a "stay at home mom" while Jungkook continues working?" His brother-in-law asks, looking over at his brother's husband to see his head looking down at his daughter before looking up at him.

"It's actually really fun. I didn't know I missed so much from just simply going to work. I've been able to feed them as I should, I get to help them learn things I would've done in only so little time since I was tired, and I get to actually pick out their outfits and make them match. I mean, just look at how cute they are wearing the same animal onesie," Taehyung explains, smiling down at his child while Yoongi looked at the kid in his hold before chuckling.

Minji was wearing a pink bear onesie with 3 hearts on the left side of her chest while her brother wore a yellow bear onesie with 3 stars on the right side of his chest, both of them having hoods with bear ears on them.

Yoongi took Taekwon's hood off before he saw the dark black hair that was already on his head, causing him to chuckle before he carefully moved his hand over it.

"He's grown his hair quickly,"

"I know right?! Minji has too, but his is a bit thicker than hers is, which means he's got his daddy's hair type and Minji has mine, but I think that little detail is adorable." The brunette comments, clapping for Minji when she finished playing and looking at him as if she wanted to ask how it was.

"You two were meant for each other." The blonde suddenly said after a few seconds of silence, catching the brunette's attention as he looks at the happy male in confusion.

"What do you mean?"

"Jungkook has always wanted someone who could notice little details and appreciate that. Like how you remembered his morning routine and started making his coffee for him so when he finished and started to head out the door, his coffee and his lovely husband were there and ready to greet him out the door." As the younger blushed, the front door could be heard before the sounds of feet scuffing on the floor got louder before Jae entered the room huffing and puffing from running to them.

"Who's down for a cookout?"

-

"Jungkook baby, you ready?" Taehyung shouted as he looked in his mirror and made sure there were no wrinkles in his shirt, smiling when he fixed it before he felt arms wrap around his waist.

"All ready, just for you my love," Jungkook whispered in his ear before he placed a kiss on his cheek, causing the younger to giggle before he turned around.

"The kids?"

"Baby bag is packed and their baby carriers are currently holding them, hostage." The older explains, smiling his bunny smile as he watched his lover laugh, his head falling onto his shoulder before he picked it back up.

"Babe~"

"I'm just kidding, but seriously, if I know my son well enough, in the next few seconds he might start crying."

"Well then we better not keep them waiting, shall we?" As the younger went to put his hand out, Jungkook immediately grabbed it before placing a kiss on it, causing Taehyung to giggle before they walked out their bedroom door.

-

Jae laughed as she talked with her brother and Jennie, a glass of wine in her hand before she looked over at her backdoor to see her best friend and his husband walkthrough with the twin's carriers in both of his hands, causing the veins in his arms to show more before she walked over to them.

"You guys look amazing! It's cute how you all match."

"It was Taehyung's idea. He wanted to make it look unified." Jungkook confessed, looking over at his husband to see a slight blush on his cheeks before he felt him softly bump shoulders together.

"Says the man who was over the moon to do it,"

"Cause I knew we would look cool." The older added, listening as Jae chuckled before Yoongi and Hoseok made their way over with Jin and Namjoon.

"My sweet babies! They look so cute!"

"Which ones? At this point, you need to be specific." Namjoon acknowledged, listening as Jin scoffed before he bent down to unclip Minji's seatbelt before he took her out, his smile getting wider before he pressed kisses all over her chubby face.

"Miss princess here looks so adorable in this dress! Where did you get it?"

"Actually, it was a design Taehyung came up with," Jungkook mentioned, everyone looked at the mentioned male as they all shared their surprised looks.

"This is cute Tae, did you design all of your outfits?" Hoseok asked, watching as he nodded before a soft smile grew on his lips.

"I did, it's a start of a new project we're working on."

"Well, I think it'll be a big hit," Jennie commented, his eyes going over to her before he saw her 6-month belly.

"I see you've hit the halfway mark," He joked, seeing as she chuckled while she held a glass of tea before she nodded.

"I've been spending my first week with them the past few days, so it's been really interesting."

"Jennie was talking to us and we've been thinking about how to do the gender reveal!" Jae admitted, her heart smile warming up Taehyung's heart as he watched her cling onto Hoseok before laying her head on his shoulder.

"Remember how we did ours, babe?" Jungkook asked, watching as his husband nodded before he bent down to get Taekwon out of his carrier when he heard his little huff that usually follows a cry if not gotten out in time, sometime he's found that matches his husband when it comes to being uncomfortable.

"Like it was yesterday. Those balloons honestly scared the crap out of me." He admitted, his eyes slightly shifting to watch Yoongi go to the grill and flip the meat before he goes back to looking at his husband.

"I remember, you froze for a good few seconds before you screamed in excitement." The raven stated, listening as all of them chuckled before Yoongi came back over.

"Dinner should be done in the next few minutes."

"Great! Let me go check on the food inside," Jae insisted, quickly letting go of Hoseok before she practically skipped inside.