𝟛𝟟: 𝔽𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕎𝕖𝕖𝕜 (𝕡𝕥. 𝟙)

It was Sunday morning and Taehyung was very excited for the week because it was finally fashion week, a week he can go to work and match with his boyfriend. It was something made by Jungkook's father when he still worked here and to this day, that hasn't changed. And since it was fashion week, both of them also wanted to work Sunday and Saturday.

They decided to also move the picture date to a few days after fashion week, and since they would be a little late on their time, they would post it the day after pictures.Jungkook decided to take a whole week off from school and go to work with him instead of him going by himself and the older going to school, then coming around 3.

He was taking a shower in their bathroom when he felt big veiny hand placed on his small bump, making him smile when he heard the glass door shut and soon, the arms wrapped themselves around his waist before a chin was placed on his shoulder.

"Morning baby." The older spoke softly, kissing the younger's neck as his hands rubbed his tummy.

"Morning Ggukie." Taehyung said, turning around before he softly pecking his lover's lips.

"You excited for the day? You about jumped out of bed this morning to get our outfits ready." The raven chuckled, looking at his boyfriend who held a cheeky smile.

"It's not my fault I finally get some more time with my boyfriend during work. I get to work with you, snuggle with you, and kiss the mess out of you." Jungkook smiled at Taehyung as he slightly jumped in the shower.

"Baby, you get to do that everyday, I don't stop you."

"I know, but sometimes I can't do it when workers come into the room or when one of the elders come in to discuss something with you, and I would always have to leave the room since they want to talk to just you." The brunette pouted, laying his head on the raven's chest as he felt his hands thread through his hair with shampoo.

"Well today and this whole week, you will get to do just that, and I promise you, I will make sure you're by my side, cause I don't anything happening to my babies." The older softly says, moving his hands to the back of his head before slightly pulling it to kiss the other's fluffy lips, making him giggle.

-
"Ready Ggukie?" Taehyung shouted from downstairs, getting them both something to drink before they left for work.

"Yeah! Just grabbing my phone and wallet off of my bedside and I will be down in just a bit!" He shouts back from upstairs, earning a nod from the younger as he grabs his tea and the older's coffee.

Making his way down the stairs, he chuckled when he saw his lover at the end of the staircase with their drinks and a happy smile on his face.

"Ok, I'm ready." He says, grabbing his travel cup from Taehyung before he kissed his cheek and wrapped his arm around his waist and walked outside with him to his car.

"We look cute by the way." Taehyung giggles, looking at their outfits with a big smile.

" Taehyung giggles, looking at their outfits with a big smile