𝟜𝟠: 𝔹𝕒𝕓𝕪 𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕡𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕜 𝕊𝕚𝕓𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤

"Morning TaeTae!" Rose says, smiling at the male as he gets in the car with her.

"Morning Rosie." He calmly says, his mood being calm and happy since he didn't feel all oozy and tired.

"I was wondering, since you and me have a day, or I should say half a day to ourselves since Jungkook is going out with a few friends, that we could go get some coffee and hang out, maybe go shopping for the babies since you only have 5 months away."

"Well if we go shopping today, you'll have to invite Jae and Jimin too, or else they'll murder me after the twins are born." Taehyung replies, earning a soft giggle from her before she nods.

"Of course, I don't want your ass to get fussed at."

"Eh, they'll probably forget about it since I'll be a little stressed when they're born. They'll be too busy helping me take care of the kids to remember that."

"You have a point there. Plus Jae doesn't like fussing with you, it's just Jimin's thing." Rose says, the car going silent for a bit before Taehyung speaks up.

"So uh...how are things between you and your parents anyway? I never really asked you." The blonde sighed before she stopped the car at a stop light.

"It's still new to them, me living in the same house as them, talking to them and working with them, but over the past month or so, they've gotten used to me actually being back and it's like nothin happened." She explained, putting her foot back on the gas once the light turned green.

"I'm glad things are back to normal. Do you work with Jae and Jimin now?"

"Yeah, I help with the designs, just like you do. When we have meetings, I usually attend the big meetings with them, I don't attend the ones with the staff since they talk about it once we get home." Nodding, he looked out the window to see the cafe close by, causing him to smile.

-
"I'm so excited!!! Oooo! What should we look for? Girl clothes? Boy clothes? Oh! What about neutral clothes?! That would be cute-"

"Jae."

"Mhm?"

"Shut up." The raven gasped dramatically as she looked at her older brother, who rolled his eyes.

"Rude, you can't say that to me. You're the same way."

"Yeah, well at least I can hold myself together and look like a weirdo with my excited eyes."

"Pfft, please, you're always a weirdo." The pink haired male widened his eyes before he hit her shoulder.

"Yah! Take that back!"

"Nope, I won't." Taehyung giggled at the 2 sibligs as they argued, looking over at Rose to see her roll her eyes before she walked over to them and smacked both of them in the back of the head, causing them both to widen their eyes and turn to her.

"YAH!!"

"That's what you 2 get for being babies. We're here for Taehyung, not you 2. Behave yourselves." She scolds, scoffing slightly before walking over to Taehyung.

"Ok Tae, what do you want to look for?"

"Hmm, well I want to look at furniture today, not buying just yet, since I promised Jungkook I would, but I want to see what we could get for the twins." The Park siblings nodding in agreement before they all started walking to the baby stores they could find.

-
Spending 2 hours looking around baby stores with a pregnant male can be a task, especially when their feet start to hurt. They found a lot of cute furniture; like baby beds, drawers, curtains, lights to put on the walls or ceiling, cute rugs, cute pictures to put on the walls until they take pictures of them, and even a chest to put their toys.

Now they did stop by a few stores with clothes, mainly looking a neutral colors like white, grey, brown, and black, but they found a few other colors that would be cute, like green, yellow, and purple.

It was now lunch time, so they decided to go to a healthy restaurant for Taehyung's sake, that and they didn't mind eating good healthy food.

"What are you going to get Taebear?" Jae asked, laying her head on his shoulder while they looked at their menus at the table.

"I don't know, maybe a fruit salad or a grilled cool wrap. What are you thinking about getting Jimin?" The brunette asked the pink haired male, looking up from his menu to look at the other.

"I'm going to get a turkey sandwich with cheddar cheese on whole wheat bread, plus apples." The punch haired male responded, grabbing his lemonade before taking a sip of it.

"I'm thinking about getting their pasta with chicken." Rose admits, turning her menu to show the brunette and raven, who almost drooled over it.

"I'll get that too! Now you have to decide what you want Taebear." Jae says, watching as he looks at his menu before closing it.

"I'll get the chicken wrap, it looks good." Nodding, Jimin placed his drink down

"Ok!...Now where's the waiter???"

-
"Ah~, that sounds like a lot of fun."

"It is! We found so much cute stuff Ggukie~!! It makes me want to see them even more!!" Taehyung whines, earning his boyfriend's lovely chuckle from the other end of the phone.

"Well I'll be out here for, mmm, about 20 more minutes. If you can wait on me before then, I'll get you something before I get home~." The younger giggled, looking around the part of the store he stood in to see his friends before going back to listening to his boyfriend.

"Oh stop it~. You sound like my sugar daddy."

"If that's what my baby boy wants me to be, then I will." A blush crept on his face before he cleared his throat.

"No~, I want you to be my lovely Ggukie, nothing else."

"Ok then baby boy. I have to go, but I'll see you and our loves in 17 minutes. M'kay? I love you~."

"I love you too Ggukie. Bye bye."

"Bye love." As the brunette went to hang up his phone, he looked up to see his friends missing, causing him to tilt his head.

Maybe they're waiting on me outside the store.

Putting his phone back in his pants pocket, he started to walk out of the store, when he saw someone very sketchy in the store, obivously not suppose to be there.

With a racing heart, he quickly walked out of the store, only to find his friends not even outside the store, making him nervous.

You would think bring 3 friends instead of having guards would be better.

Sighing shakily, he started to causally make his way to the escalator, glancing behind him every-so-often to see the person following him.

Come on Jae, Jimin, Rose.

Where are you guys?

Crossing his arms out of nervousness, he finally made it down, causing him to start walking, hoping the person following him isn't watching where he's going.

"There you are Tae-OH MY GOD! Are you ok Tae?!" Jimin exclaims, looking at his face to see tears subconsiously flowing down his cheeks as he squeaked in shock whenever she called out to him.

He started to cry even more as he hugged himself, watching as they rushed to him and hugged him.

"Baby~, what's the matter?" Jae softly asked, noticing that they started to grab a lot of attention from people in the mall.

"A-a person was following m-me." He stumbled on his words, his head in the crook of Jimin's neck while the 2 sisters looked around to see people getting their phones out.

"Jimin, get him to the car, now." Jae demanded, rolling up her selves while Jimin and Taehyung quickly made their way out of the mall while Jae and Rose stayed behind.