𝟠𝟚: 𝔸𝕨𝕒𝕪 𝔽𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕂𝕚𝕕𝕤

"Nooooo"

"Yeeesssss"

"I'm not going anywhere."

"Oh yes you are, we're leaving and that's finale."

"You can't force me" The brunette pouted with a scoff, his butt plopping onto the covers of their made-up bed while the raven stares at him and sighs.

"Baby boy, the kids will be fine with Ducky, how many times will I have to tell you they will be taken care of by many people?" Walking over to his lover, he bent down to an eye-level manner before placing his hands on his cheeks.

"There's no reason to back out now, plus you and I could have a great time to ourselves that we haven't been able to get since we have the kids here. Did you think of that?" With a soft bunny smile, Jungkook placed his forehead against his boyfriend's as their eyes closed once they felt the soft skin of each other.

"I mean...I guess we could use a break for a little bit. We've been so busy with work and taking care of the kids." Taehyung admitted, a shy blush covering his teddy bear cheeks while he heard his lover chuckle softly.

"I promise you, baby, you'll have a blast wherever we go to. I won't let this flop on us." The older explained before kissing the lips he gladly claims as his only.

"Now let's go give the kiddos a goodbye kiss and hug before you and I both regret this trip." Giggling, the younger watched as the older pulled away before he was pulled to his feet, the little belly he had after having the babies jiggling a little before they walked out of the room hand in hand.

-
It was tough for both parents to see their babies cry and reach out for them when they saw them officially leaving, it made Taehyung want to go back and just take them along, but they sadly couldn't come because of guidelines.

The immediate feeling of guilt rose in him as well just seeing their sad faces as they watched their parents leaving, not even knowing how long they would be gone because they were only a few months old.

It reminded him of the times his parents went left and right doing their own things, leaving Jin to taking care of him, and then they suddenly would come back for a certain amount of time and be gone for a few more years and repeat all over again. 

Gosh, I hope this doesn't always happen, otherwise, I might have to break some rules.

Whenever they got on the private jet though, his mind was blown by how fancy it looked, but at the same time, it gave him Criminal Mind vibes since he remembered watching the show while he was pregnant with the twins.

"Ok babe, it'll be about an 13-hour ride, so just relax and we'll be there sooner than we think." Jungkook happily says with a happy smile once the door was shut to the plane.

The brunette could see the clear excitement his boyfriend gave off, even though this isn't his first time in his own jet, it sure was for the brunette himself, who was quite nervous about being this high in the sky.

"Is there anyone else on the jet with us?"

"Nope, they have their own plane, mostly because this is my personal jet, so they get in the company jet." The raven explains as he goes to get a bottle of champagne, soon coming back looking like a happy toddler before opening it with a pop and pouring the first glass for his boyfriend, who smiled softly at him before grabbing his glass.

"I still can't believe we're doing this, especially with the twins being this young." The younger about mumbled, but the older heard him clearly, as he chuckled at his shy lover before taking a sip of his own champagne.

"As I've said, they'll be fine, I even have my mom coming over tonight their time to watch the kids while Ducky makes their food." Smiling over at his lover, the 2 stared into the eyes of each other with happy delight before they found themselves leaning in to connect their lips for a good solid seconds before pulling away.

"Let's enjoy this time to ourselves before we get caught in the public eye." Giggling, the younger nodded before kicking off his shoes with the older.

Music soon started to play as the jet was in the air, causing some of Taehyung's weight to fall off his shoulders before he found himself humming to the beat and his head laying against his boyfriend's, listening as he too started to hum along before they fell into a fit of giggles.

~
Slightly short chapter