𝟜𝟜: ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕥𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟

Jungkook made sure that when Taehyung wasn't with him or any of the others, he had at least 4 bodyguards with him. He didn't really think about how serious he had to protect his little family until he found out what happened with Taehyung. He didn't want to lose the 3 things he loved dearly.

He made sure the bodyguards were well trained, could fight, use a gun if needed, were good protectors, so yeah, you can say he started to get overprotective. But he had his reasons.

So once they left the hospital the next day, cause he didn't have to stay for long and Taehyung requested that they would leave around lunch time, he made sure the bodyguards he hired were doing their job, otherwise he wasn't going to pay the $100,000 an hour like he promised.

To say Taehyung felt protected though was a little bit of an understatement. Yes he felt the safeness when the bodyguards were beside him, in front of him, and behind, but he also had Jungkook right next to him, so he felt like he had Iron Man right there to protect him with his strong body.

"What do you want to do baby? Whatever you want to do." The raven softly says, ignoring the stares that come their way as he wore his Gucci sunglasses and his navy blue suit, not to mention his Rolex watch and necklace Taehyung got him.

The 2 both held hands while they walked the streets of Seoul, letting nothing get in their way of happiness

"Hmm, I don't know really. Maybe we could go get something to eat, I just want to go home and rest." The brunette responded, his Gucci glasses protecting his eye from the mean sunlight while he rocked a black sweatshirt and his red Gucci sweatpants, not to mention his grey hat as well.

" The brunette responded, his Gucci glasses protecting his eye from the mean sunlight while he rocked a black sweatshirt and his red Gucci sweatpants, not to mention his grey hat as well

"Ok then love, whatever you say." The older said, smiling at his boyfriend before they made it to their vehicle and drove off to a restaurant.

-
"That bitch, I swear to motherfucking god if only I was there to get my small hands on him-"

"Calm down babe, you're starting to go a little crazy on me." Yoongi told his boyfriend as they sat on the phone with the couple, who arrived home 15 minutes ago.

"Sorry, but I'm so so sorry Tae, is there anything I can do for you?" Jimin whined, earning a deep chuckle from his best friend while he watched his boyfriend talk with a client.

"I'm fine Jiminie. Kookie's with me right now and he hired about 4-6 guards, not forgetting to make sure they were powerful enough to take care of me while he was away." The brunette explained, hearing the punch haired male giggle.

"Good, now I know I won't have to beat a tree." The punch haired male replied, referring to Taehyung's dad. Even though Taehyung was about 5'10, his dad was about 6'1, so the height difference between him and Jimin was 6 inches, so he was pretty short compared to him.

"Haha Jimin, you've made my day." The younger happily said, looking over at his lover that was now off the phone and taking off his blazer jacket and suit pants, replacing his pants with some black comfortable jeans before walking over to the bed.

"They still on the phone with you? I had to talk with someone about our collab with Disney." The older said, getting on the bed next to the younger before he pulled him by the waist and kissed his lips.

"Hi Kook! Are you taking care of my Taebear for me?!" Jimin basically shouted in the phone, earning a scold from his boyfriend, but he probably didn't care.

"I wouldn't be taking care of him if I was in America otherwise." Jungkook sarcastically said, causing Taehyung and Yoongi to start laughing.

"I was just checking." Jimin pouted, earning a cooe from his boyfriend.

"How's the tour so far Yoongi? Did you have to deal with crazy fans?" The brunette asked, listening as the blonde chuckled.

"Yes and no. Yes, because you would expect that from my type of fans, and no, because it wasn't only crazy fans I dealt with." He calmly stated, the Taekook couple hearing the clear smack of something hitting his arm, probably Jimin slapping him.

"Oh? And what's that?" The raven smirked, knowing good and well what he meant.

"I won't say names, but a little man next to me wouldn't stop singing and dancing to my songs the whole time we were at the concerts." The blonde stated, earning a embarrassed whine from the pink haired male.

"What can I say, Jimin loves cheering for people in his own special way." The brunette teased.

"Yah! Shut up! All of you!"

"You know it would be worse if Jae was on the phone." Taehyung pointed out.

"Which is a good thing why I didn't add her to this call."

~
Short chapter-ish, sorry. I'm planning on doing at least 2 chapters tommorrow.