𝟝𝟛: 𝕎𝕙𝕠 𝕎𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕖: 𝔾𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣 ℝ𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕒𝕝

Thank you guys so much for 7k, next chapter won't be an actual chapter, but a Q&A for the characters, so don't miss out on it.

~
Acting like a squealing mess, the brunette was practically running around, of course holding onto his belly as he did so, but he couldn't help it.

Today was finally the day they would find out what genders the babies will be, and to his hope, he hopes to have at least a girl.

Jungkook on the other hand hopes both of them are actually boys, mainly because he would like to have fun times with them on a baseball field, football field, tackling each other just for fun. It's been something he's been dying to do with his kids, and he had all these thoughts when he found out about his first son.

But even though he was excited for the day as well, he wished to have a leash on Taehyung, because this was probably the most he's ever seen the boy this hyper as he was pregnant, but it also meant he would be going to bed earlier today

"Kim Taehyung!! I swear to god that if you fall on the ground, I'm going to help your ass up before I beat your ass!" Jin shouts as he watches the other slightly run in the living room, causing the boy to pout while Jungkook back hugged him, making him smile again.

"So when's the gender reveal party?" Yoongi asked, sitting on the couch with Yeontan and Holly on his lap.

"The party is in an hour, so if all your lazy asses, except Taehyung's, doesn't get ready, I'm not going to make the party a secret." Jin fussed, looking over at Taehyung to see him on the verge of tears.

"Y-you wouldn't do that. T-that's mean." The younger stutters, tears now falling from his face as his boyfriend starts to lead him up the stairs while rubbing his back.

"Thanks the fuck a lot Jin!" Jungkook shouts, getting a nervous giggle from Jin as he stood in the kitchen.

"Hehe...sorry Jungkook."

-
"Hold still baby boy, I need to get your pants on for you." Jungkook softly said, helping the other get into his pants while he sat on the bed.

The couple both took themselves a bath, more like a quick one since they're known for taking their time in the tub, but now Jungkook was getting both of them ready while Taehyung was a smiling mess.

"Ooo! What if it's 2 girls! More pink stuff!" The brunette exclaims, causing the raven to chuckle before he finished zipping his lover's pants.

"That would be a lot of pink, but my gut is telling me it might be 2 boys." The raven stated proudly, watching the brunette pout as the other grabs his shirt for him and starts to put it on him.

"But what if its a girl?"

"Then I will love her as much as I would love our son," Getting the younger's head through the hole, the older smiles at the younger as he has it halfway on.

"I'll love our babies as much as you will love them baby. They're our little creations, I wouldn't give them up for the world." The older explained, kissing his boyfriend's lips while he gets the rest of his shirt on.

"There, now we look good." He admits, helping the younger get off the bed before standing in a mirror with him.

" He admits, helping the younger get off the bed before standing in a mirror with him