𝟜𝟡: 𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕜 𝕒𝕥 ℍ𝕠𝕞𝕖

Thank you guys so much for 5k!!

~
It's been a few days since the incident at the mall, and to say Taehyung was scared to leave the house would be an understatement.

Jungkook of course wasn't happy with the fact his baby was now scared to go anywhere, but the fact he was alone and almost taken with his babies being inside, he was angry.

But of course, they had to go to work, but since Taehyung didn't want to leave the house, they both decided to stay home and work instead, letting the company staff know of course, but now they were sitting in the tub, Taehyung's eyes closed while he felt the scrubby Jungkook was holding rub down his arm.

"Does it feel good baby boy? I'm sorry for not being with you the other day." The raven whispers, listening as his boyfriend whines before he watched him grab onto his arm, his wet hair sticking to his face while he slightly turned around to lay on his chest more.

"It's fine Ggukie, it's not your fault."

"It technically is my fault for not even thinking about bringing the guards with you, I lost my cool there." The brunette giggled cutely while his boxy smile flew onto his face.

"You still have your cool Ggukie, you haven't changed one bit." He mumbles, taking the scrub from him when he finished before straddling his waist to scrub his chest, not forgetting to adore the new tattoos he got a few weeks ago.

"I still can't believe you got your whole right arm and some of your chest tattooed?"

"You don't like it?" The younger shook his head before smiling shyly.

"I love them." Chuckling, the older moved one of his arms that were propped on the tub before placing it on the younger's cheek, pulling his face closer before he kissed his plump lips, earning a cute giggle from the younger.

"Gosh, how did I end up with a boyfriend like you?" Jungkook softly asked, watching his lover with soft eyes while he continued to clean him from all the soap on his body with water.

"I don't know, maybe by pure luck?" Taehyung guessed cutely, looking up at the fashionista with a cute boxy smiling, earning a boxy smile in return.

"Maybe baby, but whatever it is, I sure as hell thank them."

-
Sitting on the couch, waiting for the doorbell to ring, the brunette was working on his computer with a pillow on his lap, even though his belly was kind of in the way, but not by much.

He was currently working on their next design, which was with of course Disney. They finally finished their other one, so now they moved on to their next project.

"Ding Dong!" The doorbell chimed, soon the door was answered by Joy, saying a happy hello to whoever was at the door while she let them in.

"Hey Tae!" Jin shouted as he walked in, looking around at the place since this was his 2nd time being there before he sat with the other on the couch, who was smiling at him.

"Hey Hyung, I'm glad you were able to come over today. Where's Namjoon and Taesa?"

"Oh, Namjoon had work today and I dropped Taesa off at a friend's house." The older responded, glancing at the younger's work.

"Disney and Gucci clothes I see."

"Mhm, a good friend of Jungkook's came over and asked if they could do a collab, so now I'm working on the clothes while he's on a Google Meets call with his staff and disney staff." The younger explains, smiling proudly about his boyfriend.

"Well that's great, the restaurant is doing great, which by the way, you should go by there sometime, I have a special dish for you~." Taehyung rolled his eyes with a happy smile while he saved a design to his computer.

"I'll get someone to get it for me, it's getting to dangerous for me to go out now. That's why I'm working from home."

"And Jungkook?"

"He's staying to make sure me and the twins are safe, he hates the idea of me being alone." Jin cooed softly as he clapped his hands.

"Too cute! You know though, Taesa won't stop talking about how much she wants to see them and become the best aunt in the history of aunts." Taehyung laughed loudly as Jin joined along, both of them falling backwards, letting their backs land on the couch while Taehyung held his belly.

"That's too cute~! But she's going to have a competition with Jae."

"Well that, or you could make one of them the godmothers, I know it would make Jae's day." As the 2 calm down from their laughter, the younger sighed, knowing good and well the older was.

Ever since they were kids, Jae proclaimed that she wanted to be the godmother of his kids, whether if he had a wife or husband, she wanted to be the best godmother ever, which made his heart melt.

Jimin kind of agreed along the lines of being the best godfather, but he also agreed if he wanted Yoongi to be one, he was fine with that, that or Jin or Namjoon.

"It is her true dream." The younger softly admitted, looking at his computer before looking at the older.

"It's your decision Tae, we all know that. Just take your time and not stress over it, it's not good for the babies." Jin calmly says, placing his hand on the other's, that was currently on his stomach, before smiling.

"I know Hyung...thank you for coming here to hang out with me though, I missed times like this."

"Aish kid, don't make me start crying and getting all emotional."

"W-what do you mean?" Taehyung shakily asked, his own tears going down his face. Jin sighed before he hugged the crying boy.

His poor pregnancy horomones.

-
With a giggly mood, the brunette waddled into the bathroom with a big goofy smile on his face before he lifted up his shirt, revealing his 4 month belly, causing him to smile bigger.

"One day, both of you will be in my arms, and we'll be the happiest family ever. You sadly won't get to meet my parents, but you'll get to meet Daddy's and Uncle Yoongles's parents, who will love you to pieces." Taehyung says in a baby voice, giggling softly before he rubbed his swollen belly, looking at himself in the mirror before smiling at himself.

Today marks the day where I will never go back.

No more sadness.

No more worries or regrets.

For now on, it's all about being positive for my babies' sakes.

I don't know what I would do with myself if I ever lost them.